Twins spat

Prompt - Nathan and Noah are twins, they are with the lads (both are 16 while the rest 23-25) the lads like both twins and the twins keep pulling the old switch twin trick on the lads. But soon something causes Nathan and Noah to fight argue with each other until it gets to the point of both of them aggressively attacking each other and physically fighting, the boys come in shocked, they separate the them and they keep accidentally mixing them up while they try to scold them until Nath and Noah start to argue again and one of the two hits the other in the face hard, the boys even more shocked spank them and give them a corner time then the twins hug (maybe after a little speech from Jay and or Siva of how twins are not just brothers they are also your best friends )

~~~~~~~~

Ever since Nathan had introduced the boys to his twin brother, Noah, the latter had become like part of the family itself. When The Wanted would be on break, Noah would be invited over. From parties to just spending some free time together, Noah had become a regular guest. He was a regular feature at The Wanted House. Sometimes, Nathan couldn't help but feel jealous of his twin brother. He was starting to feel that his twin was stealing the attention.

Nevertheless, Nathan kept his feelings to himself. He thought he perhaps was over thinking. Not thinking much about it, Nathan soon fell in the routine with his twin brother. Pranking the boys and pulling the old switch twin trick on the lads had been quite fun. Nathan was enjoying himself until one day, Nathan had enough of his brother stealing the show again. After one of their pranks in which Nathan had passed for Noah and Noah had passed for Nathan and got the boys confused, the boys had said something that had Nathan very upset. "I'm sure this prank must have been Noah's thinking" Max said. "Of course, this can't be little Nath's thinking at all" Tom laughed. "Ah, Nath cannot really think of such pranks" Siva said. "Ah, Noah, you're really good, man" Jay patted Noah's back.

Feeling jealous of the praises that Noah got, had Nathan very angry. He just couldn't bear to see his twin brother becoming the boys' favorite. "Hey Nath, the boys are super cool, man." Noah said, as he walked in the room. Nathan huffed. "I'm going to extend my stay" Noah said. "No, go away" Nathan replied. "What?" Noah asked. "I said go away. I don't want you to stay here anymore" Nathan said. "Man, is this some kind of joke?" Noah asked. "I've asked you a simple thing, Noah. Go away from here." Nathan said. "Oh I get it. You're jealous. You're jealous about the boys liking me more than before" Noah said. "I'm not jealous, okay?" Nathan shouted. "Oh you're" Noah shouted in Nathan's face and before they knew, they were rolling on the floor, aggressively attacking each other.

The noises attracted the boys' attention who ran up to find Nathan and Noah rolling on the floor as they tried to hit each other. "Nathan! Noah!" Jay shouted. "Stop it boys" Siva shouted as Tom held Nathan and pulled back while Max held Noah back. Unfortunately while scolding the twins, the boys kept mixing them up. Tom called Nathan, Noah. Max called Noah, Nathan. This got Nathan even angrier as he escaped through Tom's hands, pouncing on Noah. "I hate you Noah. The boys can't even differentiate between you and I, just because of you. If only you hadn't come here." Nathan said. "I knew you were jealous" Noah shouted. "Shut up" Nathan shouted, punching Noah in the face and before the boys could separate them again, Noah also returned Nathan the punch. "Oh God" Siva gasped as they separated the two boys.

Pulling Nathan sideways, Max spanked Nathan.

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

"What's going on with you two?" Max asked.

"I'm sorry Noah. But you make a mistake, you get punished." Tom said, pulling Noah sideways.