Good boy turned brat

How about Jay or Siva accidentally breaks their phone really bad but blames it on Nathan, then Tom finds out and spanks Nathan but then Siva/Jay confesses and they buy Nath a new phone just because they feel bad. Also, Jay/Siva gets spanked.

~~~~~~~~

Out of the five of them, Siva was the most well behaved one. Maybe this was the main reason why it came as a shock to see them to learn that even Siva could misbehave. Frankly speaking, they'd seen Siva throw little tantrums or be a little obstinate but they'd never expect Siva to be a brat. It wasn't Siva's habit to blame people for his mistakes. Siva usually was one who would feel guilt nagging him until he'd accept his mistake but this time Siva had been a total brat.

Siva hadn't meant to be a brat. He had been on the phone, chatting up to Scooter and trying to sort out their difference over their new song when suddenly he got angry with Scooter and flung his phone on to the wall. He watched the phone shatter and sat on his bed, letting his little temper tantrum cool off. When he finally calmed down, Siva realized what he had done. And he also remembered how after that live stream incident where Nathan had disclosed his phone number and he had smashed his phone, Tom had spanked him. The man had promised him if Siva has such temper tantrums again the he wouldn't hesitate to spank him again. Worried, he decided to hide the broken phone.

Unfortunately for him or rather for Nathan, Nathan was the one who found the broken found. And when the boys saw the phone in Nathan's hands, they quickly shouted for Siva. At first when Siva found the phone in Nathan's hands he panicked but when he saw Max shouting at Nathan and asking him about the phone, he got an idea. "Nathan, how dare you? You broke my phone?" Siva shouted. "No, I didn't... It's not me. I swear" Nathan tried to explain. "Nathan, don't lie" Max warned. Tom didn't waste any time in pulling Nathan over his lap and pushing down his jeans and boxers before spanking the boy.

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

What's gotten into you, huh?

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

Being a brat like this

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

And breaking someone's phone

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

I'm so disappointed in you

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

Tom was about to continue the spanking when Nathan's sobs led him to have a little asthma attack. "Shit, Jay get his inhaler quick" Tom asked. Jay was a little surprised when Siva snatched the inhaler from him and quickly helped Nathan take a puff from the inhaler. But they were more surprised when Siva started sobbing and apologizing. "Why are you apologizing?" Max asked. "I broke my phone. Not Nathan. I got angry at Scooter" Siva explained. Siva didn't struggle at all when an angry Tom pulled him over his lap. He didn't protest when Tom pushed his jeans and boxers down and started spanking him.

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

I'm so disappointed in you

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

You broke your phone

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

And blamed it on Nathan

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

Poor kid got spanked for nothing

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

And I always told you if you have a temper tantrum again, I'll spank you.

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

This spanking is not only for that

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

But also for blaming someone else for your mistakes

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

I hope you realize your mistake

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

And such a thing doesn't happen again.

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

Tom ended the spanking and pulled Siva on his lap to cuddle. "It's okay buddy. It's all forgiven" Tom assured Siva. Still with his head tucked in Tom's chest, Siva mumbled, "Sorry Nathan." "It's okay" Nathan mumbled back. Tom smiled softly at Nathan who was cuddled in Max's lap. "Siva, one thing though, you got to solve out that little issue with Scooter." Max said. "Scooter's gonna blister your butt if you got angry at him" Jay chuckled. Siva groaned as he hid his head again in Tom's arms. "My Daddy isn't mean" Nathan protested. "Definitely not, but someone had been a brat, huh?" Tom chuckled. "Not a brat." Siva pouted. "Good boy turned brat" Max laughed making them all laugh too.

A/N

Dedicated to brooklyn_boybander18!

Thank you to those reading.

Please Read/ Vote/ Comment/ Prompt me!

xx Hailey