A naughty fellow

Prompt - I have a prompt for baby of the band....how about one that shows Rach spanking Nath because he was rude to an interviewer and Nath gets mad at her and runs away and Rach calls the boys and they find Nath at scooters house crying and they all talk to him and calm him down and like a cute and fluffy ending

~~~~~~~~

It was just a bad day for Nathan. He was tired. He just wanted to sleep in but instead was woken up early by Rachel who reminded him of their interview. Since he couldn't turn down the interview, Nathan had no other option than to get up and get going. But that didn't mean Nathan was going to be a good boy for the whole interview. He was a grumpy and rude boy throughout the interview and that wasn't settling well with Rachel.

Rachel had known that Nathan wasn't going to be in a good mood as soon as the boy grunted instead of replying verbally to her 'good morning.' She tried keeping the mood light by joking and teasing Nathan but the boy opted to shove his earphones in and ignore Rachel. While Rachel didn't mind that, she certainly was fuming when she listened to Nathan's interview. All Nathan had done was give short and rude answers to the interview. But what was even worse was the amount of cursing Nathan did. That surely would create a bad image for Nathan but Rachel was going to fix that.

As soon as the interview was over, Rachel simply pulled Nathan to an unoccupied room. She wasted no time in pulling Nathan over her lap after pushing down his jeans and boxers. "No you can't do this" Nathan tried to protest. "Of course, I can. Especially after what you've just done" Rachel scolded the boy.

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

I don't care how grumpy you are

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

But that doesn't give you a free pass to misbehave

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

You were so rude to that interviewer

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

And cursing in that interview

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

Naughtiness got through your brain, huh?

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

Rachel ended the spanking as she helped Nathan pull his clothes up and was about to pull the boy in a hug when Nathan backed away. "Oh buddy, don't be like that. I had to punish you. You know why, right?" Rachel asked but instead of letting the woman hug him, Nathan angrily wiped at his face as he ran away from that place. Sighing as he watched the boy run away, Rachel had no other option than to call the boys and let them know about the situation.

Not even half an hour later, Tom called Rachel and asked her to come to Scooter's place. Scooter had informed the boys that Nathan had come to him in tears. When Rachel walked in Scooter's house, he found a sniffling boy cuddled in Scooter's arms. "Oh Nath" Rachel sighed. "No need to pity him. He was naughty and deserved the punishment" Tom said. "Daddy" Nathan pouted as he cuddled up to Scooter. "Oh even your Daddy will agree to it" Max said. "I go agree. But first of all, Nathan, you need to calm down, baby" Scooter said as he gently bounced Nathan in his arms and smiled at Tom who began rubbing the boy's back.

After Nathan managed to calm down, Rachel spoke up. "I'm sorry if you feel that I shouldn't have spanked you, Nath. You were being very naughty out there, Nath. I had to. But still I'm sorry." Rachel said. "Nath, is it nice to be rude to an interviewer and swear at him?" Siva asked. Nathan bit his lip as he shook his head. "So you did deserve the punishment" Jay said. Nathan shrugged with the tiniest nod, causing the boys to laugh out. "I'm sorry Rach" Nathan mumbled, allowing the woman to hug him. "Forgiven buddy" Rach smiled.

Scooter had managed to get a giggle out of Nathan as he started tickling him and soon the boys were running after Nathan. Tom stayed behind as he thanked Rachel, "You did good, Rach." Rachel smiled, nodding along. "It's just that our boy gets grumpy when he is tired and then he turns naughty. But he also doesn't feel much comfortable around you right now which might be why he ran away and also, he's more used to being comforted by us" Scooter said. "I can't replace you guys" Rachel chuckled. "But you're doing a good job at taking care of him. So thank you" Max said as he returned back with Nathan and the others. "It's just that this one is a naughty fellow" Scooter said, chuckling when Nathan wormed his way in a hug again.

Sure, Nathan can't stop being naughty but he'll try to be less naughty. Well, he'll try.

A/N

Dedicated to ashxlou!

Thank you to those reading.

Please Read/ Vote/ Comment/ Prompt me!

xx Hailey