Family rights and fights

Prompt - Maybe from the wanted life when Nathan asks Nareesha "what work are you doing at 4:00 in the morning" and NuNu says she's a designer and Nath is disrespectful of her work so the boys let NuNu spank him for the first time :p

~~~~~~~

Nathan loved Kelsey and Nareesha both as his elder sisters. Nathan knew they both loved him as well. He saw it in how Kelsey would always side by him. Kelsey was the fun sister that always made sure Nathan was happy. And Nareesha, she was the protective sister. She would always be there to scold Nathan for doing something bad and be there for him at every step of his life.

Nathan was proud of Tom’s and Siva’s choices. They were the right girls for these boys. He always felt like a family with them. His family! And he knew the girls felt the same way of being a family. But which family doesn’t have little problems. The Wanted family also had their little problems some of which can be solved by a spanking and some requires the whole family attention.

Nareesha loved the boys as her brothers. They were like a family to her including Kelsey also. But sometimes she just can’t handle living altogether with them. Those late night parties were just not her cup of tea. Not only did the noise affect her work but she also didn’t like seeing Nathan in those parties. Nathan was like a little brother to Nareesha and she always thought these things have a negative effect on the boy.

But this time Nareesha had enough of these parties. She told Siva to speak to Max but Max wasn’t ready to accept Nareesha’s offer of toning down the parties a little and this had call for the whole family to gather around. “I’m not the only who parties till late or bring girls?” Max argued. Nareesha raised her eyebrows at that. “I’m just saying that it will be like good if  once in a while I could sleep or do some work” Nareesha said. “What work do you do at four o’clock in the morning?” Nathan asked. Nareesha tried to justify that being a shoe designer sometimes she craves for a nighttime for inspiration and stuff. “Right” Nathan chuckled.

Nareesha didn’t appreciate that tone but she let it be. Max got up from his seat. What had started as defending Max was now being dragged to disrespect as Nathan wasn’t paying attention to what he was saying. And what really hurt was when Nathan said maybe Nareesha shouldn’t be staying with them. “Nighttime cravings for designing or for something else?” Nathan asked. “Watch it, Nath” Nareesha said. “Oh come on Nareesha!” Nathan said. “I’m just saying to keep the noise down and moreover these kind of parties aren’t good for Nathan.” Nareesha said.

That was when Nathan completely lost it. “I’m not a fucking baby, Nareesha” Nathan yelled. “Listen Nath, you better stop it now.” Siva interrupted. “You know what? Siva is an idiot for choosing you. You are the cause of trouble here.” Nathan shouted. “Nathan, you’re dragging this now” Tom warned. “She dragged it. Maybe you shouldn’t stay here itself Nareesha” Nathan yelled. “Nathan, that’s enough” Max said. Even Max thought that Nathan was being out of control here! “I shouldn’t be here in these parties? What am I a baby? You shouldn’t be in these parties yourself. You’re not worth it” Nathan spat.

And that made Nareesha lose her control. In a fraction of a second she had pulled Nathan up by his hand and bent him over the chair in front of her. Reaching for the wooden spoon on the table in front she started swatting Nathan’s backside.

SWAT SWAT Don’t you SWAT SWAT dare SWAT SWAT talk to me SWAT SWAT like that SWAT SWAT

SWAT SWAT ow… SWAT SWAT ow… You can’t do this SWAT SWAT ow… SWAT SWAT you can’t spank me SWAT SWAT

Nareesha looked back to the boys stopping completely as she realized that she was spanking Nathan. “Go on” Max said. Tom nodded to her and Jay also. With a nod from Siva also, Nareesha continued spanking Nathan.

SWAT SWAT you should not SWAT SWAT disrespect me SWAT SWAT or anyone SWAT SWAT Nathan SWAT SWAT that’s not like you SWAT SWAT you don’t start cursing SWAT SWAT or accusing others SWAT SWAT Never ever SWAT SWAT be so SWAT SWAT disrespectful SWAT SWAT You got it SWAT SWAT Nathan SWAT SWAT Never again SWAT SWAT

She stopped the spanking as soon as she heard Nathan’s sobs. She could no longer continue. Getting up from her seat, she pulled Nathan in hug. Rubbing Nathan’s back, she whispered, “I’m so sorry I had to spank you, baby! But you weren’t being good today, right?” Nareesha said. Nathan was sobbing too hard to even respond to Nareesha’s words. Nareesha frowned at that looking at the boys.

“Okay enough now! Come here baby” Siva said pulling Nathan to sit on his lap. He rocked the boy letting him sob himself out. Soon, his sobs ended and Nathan fell asleep. “Did I hurt him bad?” Nareesha asked. “No, I think it was the shock that you spanked him. He didn’t think that you could spank him.” Tom said. “It’s alright NuNu” Kelsey said hugging Nareesha. “I’ll put him to bed” Max said taking Nathan from Siva and getting the boy in bed.

Two hours later, Nathan woke up from his nap. Walking downstairs, he found Nareesha and Siva sitting on the couch with the others. All the heads turned to look at him and the others moved to the kitchen leaving Nathan with Nareesha and Siva. “I-I’m sorry NuNu” Nathan said, a tear rolling down his face. “I’m sorry Seev. Sorry for being bad.” Nathan said his sobs building up. Nareesha pulled him in a hug. “It’s alright. You’re forgiven now. Don’t cry! Shush down now!” Nareesha soothed the boy. “Troublemaker, huh? It’s okay now. Enough crying” Siva said kissing Nathan’s forehead. “You’re both a good couple! And good and strict parents too” Nathan said rubbing his backside as Nareesha and Siva laughed.

“Nareesha, I’m sorry too! I’ll try to keep the noise down” Max promised. “Thank you brother” Nareesha smiled. “Food now, please?” Tom asked as they all chuckled walking to the kitchen. Nathan stopped Nareesha and Kelsey. “Nareesha, if I don’t disrespect you, you won’t spank me again, right? And you Kelsey? You won’t right? It’s too embarrassing!” Nathan asked pouting. Both girls chuckled. “Family rights, Nath” Nareesha laughed at the red faced Nathan.

A/N

Dedicated to @Nazzayah!

Thank you to those reading!

Please Read/ Vote/ Comment/ Prompt

xx Hailey