Always there for you

Prompt - Do you think you can make one where Nathan has a nightmare and wets the bed on accident and he is scared but won't let Rachel comfort him so she calls the boys and they're comforting Nath just like really cute and fluffy thank you.

~~~~~~~~

When Nathan was stressed out, he tended to do a lot of things. He would act out. He would misbehave. He would try to be defensive. Often in so doing, Nathan would find himself be pulled on one of the boys' lap. While Nathan, obviously didn't like the spanking, he sometimes was glad for it because afterwards the boys would comfort him and most importantly, they would try and get him to open up and let out all his fear and frustrations out. It was something Nathan really needed.

But now that the band was on a break and Nathan had gone on a solo adventure, Nathan really missed that. Even now he would be much stressed but unfortunately the boys wouldn't be by his side. Caught in the stress, Nathan would even act out but the boys wouldn't be there to discipline him, comfort him and make that stress and nervousness go away. Sure, Rachel was there. She even had the permission to discipline Nathan but it wasn't the same. It definitely couldn't match the level of the boys.

Today also, Nathan had been in a foul mood because he was far too stressed for a concert he was taking part in. Since the boys also were going to be attending that concert, Nathan's stress level had gone up slightly more. Due to that stress, Nathan had acted out quite a few times. He had been rude to several of the crew members and all. Not one to tolerate such misbehavior, Rachel waited it out but seeing the repeated misbehaving episodes, Rachel didn't hesitate in getting Nathan to bend over the couch as she spanked him.

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

I don't know what's gotten into you

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

But this misbehavior need to stop, alright?

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

You better right up your mood

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

Or you'll get worse than this.

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

Rachel ended the spanking as she let Nathan pull his clothes up before pulling the sniffling lad in a hug. "You're okay now" Rachel comforted the boy. "Sorry" Nathan apologized. Rachel smiled at the boy, letting him pull away. She saw the sad expression on Nathan's face but could only term it as Nathan being sorry about his behavior. While Nathan was sad because Rachel didn't know why he was acting out. He was stressed. But unfortunately nobody seemed to see that.

Another part of the stress was nightmares. Nathan would often have nightmares and would wake up in the middle of the night, having completely wet himself, too caught up in that fear. This night also, he woke up screaming. Rachel woke up to Nathan's screams and rushed to the boy's room. "Are you okay?" Rachel asked the boy as she tried sitting next to the boy to calm him down. But Nathan screamed again. "Go away. Don't sit" Nathan shouted at her. It was then that Rachel caught the smell. "Nathan, did you have an accident?" Rachel asked. But upon hearing her words, Nathan burst in tears. "Oh buddy, it's okay. We'll get you cleaned up." Rachel tried comforting the boy but he was having none of it. He kept pushing Rachel away until the woman had no other option than to leave Nathan alone for the time being.

Not being able to hear those sobs and not being able to leave Nathan in that mess, Rachel did the only thing that came to her mind. Knowing well that the boys were in the city for the concert, Rachel called up Tom and in less than an hour, the four boys were at her door. Rachel led them up to Nathan's room and stood in the doorway watching as the sniffling boy launched himself in Tom's arms, not caring about his wet clothes. "Oh buddy, you're completely soaked" Tom realized as he rubbed Nathan's back. "And you stayed in those wet clothes for so long. Might get a rash" Max sighed. "I'll get the bath ready for him" Siva suggested. "I'll get some clothes for him and change the sheets" Jay offered.

Offering to help Jay clean up the room, Rachel smiled as she listened to Tom and Max giving Nathan a bath. She chuckled when she heard Max asked, "That looks like a well spanked bum. What did you naughty boy?" "Misbehaved" Nathan sheepishly answered. "Nathan you had a nightmare, huh? That's why you had an accident?" Tom asked. Nathan hummed a little 'yeah.' "And earlier you had misbehaved causing Rachel to spank you?" Max asked. Intrigued, Rachel looked up when she heard Max and Tom sigh and then Jay and Siva also shared a look with each other, shaking their heads. "You're stressed, buddy? You should have called us" Rachel heard Tom say. Rachel definitely felt the guilt.

Rachel watched as after that bath, Tom was quick to cuddle Nathan up in bed with Max next to them and Siva and Jay close enough as the five of them watched a movie altogether, trying to calm Nathan down as well as make the lad forget his stress. In that moment, Rachel knew that she could never take the boys' spot in Nathan's life. She was everything but she wasn't them. She could never be them. But at least now she knows that she could always get some help from the boys whenever it concerned Nathan. Because the boys will always be there for Nathan.

In the silence of that night as they settled down for bed after the movie, Rachel heard the promise. "We'll always be there for you buddy" the boys promised to Nathan.

A/N

Dedicated to LarryLashtonNom!

Thank you to those reading.

Please Read/ Vote/ Comment/ Prompt me!

xx Hailey