Keeping Grudges

Prompt - Can u do one where bands are at a concert when Nath and Harry start to fight (verbally and physically) and Zayn and max (and the rest of the boys from both bands ) separates them, mac and zayn scolding them on their behavior, then Zayn turns harry around and start to spank him meanwhile max does the same to Nath then making both boys apologize to one another and the rest of the band(both bands) thnx again

~~~~~

Since Max and Zayn had patched up leading Tom and Louis also to fix their grudges, One Direction and The Wanted had been hanging altogether quite often. Today, they were to meet at The Wanted mansion. It was supposed to be a chilling out day. Louis, Liam, Zayn, Niall and Harry met the boys at their mansion one bright Sunday.

Louis and Tom decided to go buy the drinks while Liam helped Jay and Siva prepare the food and choose the movies. Niall was a little sick that day and a sick Niall was a clingy Niall who clung to Zayn. Max had taken it to himself to find some flu tablets for Niall and later having to coax Niall along with Zayn to just take the tablets. “Come on Niall, take the tablets buddy. You’ll feel better after.” Max coaxed Niall who sat on Max’s bed jaw tight lips sealed. Zayn had enough of Niall’s obstinacy. he turned the boy sideways applying five swats to his backside. Niall turned around looking sadly at Zayn and Max tears streaming down his face. “Would you take those pills now?” Zayn asked as he gave Niall a hug. Niall nodded.

What nobody noticed with that their two youngest weren’t in sight. Harry and Nathan were in Nathan’s room having a serious discussion. Actually, they were quite pissed off at each other for something that happened 2 weeks ago when they had sneaked out when the bands were hanging out. Actually what happened was that Harry and Nathan wanted to go to one of their friends, Jean’s party but the boys refused them knowing there would be alcohol and drugs in that party and they didn’t want the babies of their bands to be part of such parties. When the boys had fallen asleep, Harry and Nathan sneaked out through the window to attend the party but what they did not know was that Tom and Louis were downstairs watching a movie as they couldn’t sleep. They saw the boys jumping out of the window and followed them till the party but before the boys could get inside the house. Louis grabbed Harry while Tom grabbed Nathan and dragged them back home.

Nathan still feels the sting in his backside till now from when Tom had bent him over his lap applying 50 swats to his backside, 30 from Tom’s hand and 20 from the hairbrush. Harry had the same punishment from Louis. And he swears his backside is still aching from that day. None of the two were ready to forgive each others for that day and they both blame each other. “It was your fault. You should have known that Tom wouldn’t go to sleep at that time.” Harry shouted at Nathan. “My fault? It was yours. You should have noticed Louis’s car behind us.”

Their shouting had caught the attention of the boys who had just managed to get Niall to catch some sleep. “They are going to get it bad from me.” Tom seethed as he watched Niall wake up in tears. The noise was not helping Niall’s headache at all. Liam, Jay and Siva moved to the bed calm Niall down and get him back to sleep. Louis and Tom started for the door when Max and Zayn stopped them. “You guys are too angry to deal with them. Let us do it.” Max said. And the boys nodded. They walked to Nathan’s room and froze on the spot as they saw Harry and Nathan rolling over each other throwing punches and kicking each others.

Max and Zayn moved forward separating the boys from each others. “What were you two doing? Hitting each others? I’m disappointed.” Max scolded both Nathan and Harry. Zayn pulled Harry to bend over his lap pushing his jeans and boxers down and raising his hand to swat the backside in front of him.

SWAT SWAT you don’t SWAT SWAT hit Nathan SWAT SWAT or anyone else SWAT SWAT you don’t yell SWAT SWAT at anyone SWAT SWAT your yelling SWAT SWAT woke Niall up SWAT SWAT whom we had SWAT SWAT just managed SWAT SWAT to get him SWAT SWAT to sleep. SWAT SWAT And Harry SWAT SWAT you hurt SWAT SWAT Louis’s feelings SWAT SWAT it was both of yours SWAT SWAT faults SWAT Tom and Louis SWAT SWAT were right SWAT SWAT to spank you both SWAT SWAT

“last ten with the belt” Zayn warned.

SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP Never again Harry SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP

Zayn turned Harry rocking him in his arms and rubbing his back. After Harry had slightly calmed down, Zayn led him to face the corner. Max dragged Nathan by his ear to the bed pushing his jeans and boxers down and pulling him over his lap. “This is for hitting Harry, yelling, waking Niall up and for making such a fuss about Tom’s decision to spank you already.”

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

“this last ten with the belt” Max said picking the belt.

SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP

“Alright, calm down. Its over.” Max shushed Nathan scooping him up and dropping him in front of the corner next to Harry. “Ten minutes each of you.”

After ten minutes, Zayn hugged Harry and Max hugged Nathan. “Haven’t you got something to say to each other?” Zayn asked. Harry moved towards Nathan spilling some “I’m so sorry.” “You need to say sorry to Niall for waking him up with your noises and to Louis and Tom who felt bad that you kept the grudges even after they had spanked you.” Max added pulling Nathan’s boxers and jeans up as Zayn did the same to Harry. They lead the boys out and to Max’s room where the rest of the boys were. They said sorry to all the boys and specially to Tom and Louis. Once Niall had woken up, they said sorry to him also.

They spent the night having dinner and movies together as Harry, Niall and Nathan fell asleep on each others. Max and Zayn chuckled as they saw them, who would say Niall was sick before and Harry and Nathan had been fighting?

A/N

Sorry for adding a sick Niall in this prompt but it kind of got stuck in my mind.

That’s for you lovely!

Thank you to those reading.

Read/ Vote/ Comment/ Prompt Please :)

xx Hailey