Run out of patience

1) Prompt - For a prompt for baby of the band maybe you could do another of the ones before where the boys ignore him while he is sick and then has a bad asthma attack and luckily scooter comes to the house before anything gets bad and he spanks the boys for ignoring Nathan again

2) Prompt - Can u do another one where they "fail big brother duty"? But instead of Nathan being sick he wants attention from the boys so he's whiny and clingy while they are in public and the boys are too busy to notice if he got punished all ready

~~~~~~~

Usually when Nathan was sick the boys would do their best to help the boy recover. They would surround the boy, be there every time the boy needed anything. From getting Nathan medicines to cuddling with him and watching a movie along with him every time he fell sick. Nathan really adored what the boys do for him when he falls sick because Nathan knew that he was difficult to deal with when he was sick as he would turn into a whiny and clingy kid. He always felt that the boys had a patient of a saint with him whenever he was sick. But sometimes a saint's patience also has its limits.

This time, Nathan couldn't understand what was going on with him. He felt sick and that he knew for sure but he wasn't seeing any symptoms. His body felt achy but he didn't have a temperature and nothing was hurting bad. It felt like he was in someone else's body. He had already turned into the clingy whiny brat that he was when he was sick but unfortunately he picked the wrong day. The boys had been having some arguments lately and Nathan was going to take the brunt of this disagreement.

Usually Nathan would cling to Jay first whenever he fell sick but when he attached himself to the boy, Jay had shouted at Nathan to stop being clingy. "Nath, stop being so clingy. What's wrong with you?" Jay shouted. "Don't feel good." Nathan whined. Instead of getting his usual cuddle, Jay had turned Nathan sideways to spank him.

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

Don't you dare lie to me

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

You're becoming a brat these days

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

"Jay" Nathan whimpered. "You're becoming such a liar Nath" Jay shouted removing his frustrations on Nathan.

Hurt by Jay, Nathan decided to go complain to Tom. Tom always said to come to him whenever someone is being mean to him. But when he went to Tom, the man was already fuming at someone on the phone. Nathan tugged on Tom's shirt softly crying when suddenly the man turned to him and shouted "What?" "I..." Nathan panicked. "I what? You're becoming really rude Nathan. What happened to knock before coming in and not disturbing people?" Tom yelled at Nathan. "I'm sorry?" Nathan said. But Tom was already turning him sideways.

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

You do not dare to be rude

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

What happened to your manners, huh?

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

Tom didn't even comfort Nathan as he pushed the boy to the door. Crying in his fist, Nathan walked to Siva who was himself looking very close to tears. "Nathan, please. Don't...'" Siva asked Nathan. Nathan whined as Siva didn't pay any attention to him. But Siva just pulled the boy sideways and started spanking him.