The pacifier

Prompt - Can u please do one where Nathan still sucks his pacifier and the boys think it's cute until one day they get in a really bad mood and they see Nathan sucking his pacifier and act rude to him he starts crying and the boys tell him to shut up when he doesn't Tom slaps him across the face and he runs to his room crying then after the slap the boys realize what they did and go to comfort Nathan and also encourage him to suck his pacifier because he is scared to suckle on it thinking they will hit him again but then he accepts it and falls asleep suckling it but the boys still feel guilty.

~~~~~~~~

It was one of the habits that Nathan couldn't break through. He had had a pacifier since a very young age and as he grew older, he learnt to reduce the times he would use the pacifier but he never grew out of the pacifier. Nathan also learnt to hide whenever he would want to use his pacifier but how long would he be hiding it. One day or other, the boys were going to find out about it but what Nathan was worried about was the reaction of the boys.

It happened after a concert when the boys found Nathan fast asleep with his pacifier between his lips. Nathan had freaked out when he woke up and saw the boys. He had hurried to remove the pacifier but it was too late. He expected the boys to laugh at him but instead all he got was an "Aww, you're so cute, baby Nath" from Jay. The others had only smiled at him and ruffled his hair. Since then Nathan grew a little courageous. He wasn't afraid anymore to use his pacifier in front of the boys until he happened to cross ways with a Tom in a bad mood.

Tom had returned from an interview with Scooter and was in a very bad mood. Scooter had asked him to tone down the drinking since lately he'd been out and drinking a lot. Tom had been very pissed off and it didn't help when he found Nathan on the couch with his pacifier. "We're about to go out. Remove that thing from your mouth" Tom said. Nathan had, unfortunately, been in a rude mood. He shook his head at Tom without even making a move to remove his pacifier. "Remove that" Tom insisted. "Fuck off" Nathan mumbled and he almost immediately regretted it.

Nathan had expected to be flipped over Tom's lap but he certainly didn't expect Tom to slap him right across the face. He suddenly burst in tears, in shock. "Tom, what the hell, man?" Siva shouted at Tom. "Shush down, Nath. It's okay. It's okay" Jay tried comforting Nathan as he pulled the boy to cuddle in his lap. "Oh God, I'm so sorry Nath" Tom immediately apologized. His anger subsiding, Tom realized he made a mistake. Taking Nathan's pacifier, he patted the boy's cheek as he put the pacifier in Nathan's mouth, encouraging the boy to just suckle on his pacifier.

But when he saw the hesitation in Nathan's eyes, Tom realized how big his mistake was. "Max, please?" Tom said, turning to Max. Max didn't waste any time in pulling Tom over his lap as he pushed down his jeans and boxers before starting the spanking.

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

You're the one who always says to spank as punishment

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

How could you then slap Nathan?

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

You made a big mistake, Tom.

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

And I know that you already regret your mistake.

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

I hope you know not to repeat your mistake again

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

Max ended the spanking as he let Tom regain control on his emotions. They both sat in silence as Max softly rubbed Tom's back, letting the man cry himself out silently. Tom was still cuddled in Max's lap when Nathan suddenly came up to them. He offered his pacifier to Tom. "Paci helps me calm down" Nathan explained. "It's yours, baby. But I can do with a hug from you" Tom said as he let Nathan hug him.

Pacifier according to Nathan, would fix everything. Hopefully, no more bad moods are going to get in his way of that pacifier.

A/N

Dedicated to shanet134!

Thank you to those reading.

Please Read/ Vote/ Comment/ Prompt me!

xx Hailey