Daddy of the band - Part 3 to The only one - not really

Prompt - Yes scooter should spank them and maybe he feels a bit guilty when he's about to spank jay and Nath cuz they both look so young. Maybe Nath has started to see scooter like a father figure and is scared and sad that he's going to get spanked by scooter. After his spanking scooter sits him on his lap and tires to calm him down maybe add that cus he sees cooter like a father that he remembers how his dad always told him he was disappointed when Nath did something wrong. (Maybe nath accidentally says something like im sorry daddy or dad and then he explins to the boys and scooter or they figure it out). The boys are sad seeing Nath like this . When he does calm down the boys go over to scooter and Nath and hug him.

~~~~~~~

Scooter was definitely angry at all 5 members of The Wanted. This time all the limits have been crossed. And they were going to get it bad from him. He promised Tom that they’ll all get the belt if they don’t give him a good explanation and the belt was what all five were going to get. Scooter will make sure of that.

Scooter had watched the video and could not believe his eyes. From the videos, he understood that Nathan had filmed Siva and Jay getting spanked by Tom and Max and Max gave him the switch. Scooter managed to get the video off YouTube but it had already been viewed by a lot of people. These things can bring a lot of harm to the image of the boys and ruin their career. Scooter wasn’t going to forgive them that easily.

Since they had heard Scooter, the boys were quite worried. Nathan knew his butt was toast. He had just got 75 hard ones from the switch and now the belt would definitely hurt! Unlike Nathan, Tom, Max, Siva and Jay knew how hard Scooter’s spankings were. The four boys had gotten a taste of Scooter’s spankings. Max had gotten a full spanking for his drunken acts and Tom also had gotten a full spanking when Scooter thought Tom’s attitude was affecting the work. Siva had gotten a light spanking when he disagreed with Scooter and was being obstinate. Jay had gotten a few swats here and there when he argued with Scooter. But Nathan hadn’t even got one swat from the Scooter.

The boys walked in Scooter’s office and you could make out they were all nervous. Sitting around that conference table waiting for Scooter wasn’t helping. Scooter walked in and all boys looked up like a deer caught in light. “So tell me, who’s brilliant idea was it to upload videos like that on YouTube and risk your image? It’s your damn luck that your fans thought it was cute and all, they didn’t make an issue out of it.” Scooter said. “My fault” Nathan replied. “I guessed that from the videos. But you should have contacted me when the first video itself was uploaded. I would have had it removed. But you guys went on uploading one more. So all of you should be punished and will all get the belt. Since Siva and Jay had already been punished they’ll get five. Tom and Max, both of you are getting ten. Nath, I want to give you a good 50 but since you already got the switch, you’re getting 25.” Scooter said.

“Tom first! Bend over!” Scooter said. Tom walked over to Scooter, hands on the table and bent over.

SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP

Scooter turned Tom around giving him a hug.

Next was Max who bent over the table.

SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP

Scooter pulled Max in a hug.

Then it was Siva’s turn. Scooter was a little hesitant to spank Siva but he knew it was needed.

SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP

5 rapid swats and Scooter hugged Siva running a hand through his hair.

After Siva was Jay. Scooter didn’t have a heart to spank Jay but he did it anyway!

SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP

Scooter ended the spanking with a hug to Jay.

Nathan already had tears in his eyes when his turn came but he still walked over to Scooter. “Drop your jeans and boxers!” Scooter told Nathan. Blushing Nathan did so and bent over the table.

SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP

You risk The Wanted’s image Nath!

SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP

This could have ended your career with such a stunt!

SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP

I thought you understood your responsibilities!

SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP

I’m so disappointed in you!

SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP

Nathan broke down in sobs. “I’m sorry! Sorry Daddy! I promise I’ll be good Daddy! I know I’m always a disappointment for you Daddy. So sorry!” Nathan sobbed. Scooter froze as well as the boys. “Nath! What are you talking about?” Scooter asked. Nathan just cried harder. Scooter shook him hard and Nathan snapped out of it. Scooter pulled him in a hug. “What was that kiddo? Did your Dad ever spank you? He ever told you that you’re a disappointment?” Scooter asked. Nathan nodded and Scooter tightened the hug.

“Sit down boys! Nathan, tell me about this, boy!” Scooter said. The boys winced as they sat down. Nathan kept squirming in his seat until Scooter reached forward and pulled him to sit down in his lap. The boys chuckled and Nathan tried to get off Scooter’s lap though he found it comforting. But a swat to his backside silenced him. “Settle down and talk!” Scooter said. “My Dad… He never liked me, always told me I’m a disappointment. It’s my fault that he left us.” Nathan was sobbing by the end of his statement. Scooter hugged him rubbing his back. “Oh Nath! You’re never a disappointment baby! We all love you!” Scooter soothed the boy in his lap. “Really?” Nathan asked. Scooter nodded bringing a smile on Nathan’s face. “Thank you Daddy! I mean Scooter!” Nathan said. Scooter laughed along with the boys as Nathan blushed.

Scooter couldn’t believe his day. He’d just spanked all five members of The Wanted and had just been called Daddy by the youngest one. What a day? He’s clearly becoming Daddy of the band!

A/N

Dedicted to all of you sweethearts who wanted part 3.

Thank you those reading, I’m over 12, 000 reads! WOW! Thank you <3

Please Read/ Vote/ Comment/ Prompt

xx Hailey