Sneaking out mess

Prompt - Amazing! I love it when Jay gets a little mischievous 😮 How about one where Jay goes to a party without telling the boys. Nathan notices he's missing and alert the older ones, so Max and Tom bring him back home and punish him. You're the best!

Prompt - Can you do one where jay gets into a big fight with Nath and they end up having w full on fist fight, Tom, Max, Siva and Scooter all have to try and pull them off and get a really hard spanking( both of them) for fighting but lots of fluff at the end

~~~~~~~~

One party wouldn't do anyone any harm, right? That's exactly what Jay thought. He was tired of their recent schedule. He just wanted a break but given their tight schedules and commitments, the boys were warned against making public appearances. Jay knew that but he was getting frustrated staying at home. That's why when he got an invitation for a party from a friend, Jay didn't even bother with asking permission. He made up his mind to sneak off when everybody is asleep but little did he know that someone was indeed watching him.

Nathan had woken up in the middle of the night and was unable to fall back asleep. He made up his mind to go bunk with Tom when he noticed Jay sneaking off the door as he talked on the phone with someone and promising that person that he would be at the party right on time. Nathan was about to return back to his room and forget about this incident when he remembered since the past few days, Jay had been getting on his nerves and pestering him. Thus, Nathan decided to get Jay in trouble by telling on him. He was going to get the boy in some serious trouble.

And that's exactly what happened. As soon as Jay was gone, Nathan went to wake Tom up and tell him that he saw the boy sneaking off to a party. Tom had been really mad as he woke the others up to let them know about what had happened. "I'm going to tan his little bottom" Tom fumed. Max and Tom had gone to fetch Jay while Siva stayed home with Nathan. Not long after, Max was dragging Jay by the ear as they walked in the living room. Nathan tried his best to hide a smile but Jay saw him. And he took a go at him. "So it was you who told on me, right? I knew it was you. I thought I saw someone when I was leaving but I didn't think much about it. You little shit went to tell on me, right?" Jay started shouting and within minutes he had pounced on Nathan and was throwing punches.

The boys were shocked for a while before Max and Tom tried pulling Jay from over Nathan but as soon as they did so, Nathan took a go at Jay and started pouncing on the boy. "How dare you hit me? Yes, I told on you. Good for you. You deserve it." Nathan shouted. "Nath enough" Tom shouted as he pulled Nathan over his lap.

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

No more fighting Nath

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

I know exactly why you told on Jay

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

But I'm glad you did tell us

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

But that doesn't give you a free pass to fight alright.

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

Feeling the boy sniffle, Tom pulled Nathan in a cuddle. "Just let us handle this, okay?" Tom said as he rubbed the boy's back to calm him down. "I'm sorry" Nathan cried. "I know" Tom shushed the boy down. Nodding at Tom, Max was quick to pull Jay over his lap and push down his jeans and boxers before starting the spanking.

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

Sneaking off to a party, Jay?

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

You know exactly why we would have refused to give you permission.

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

But your decision to sneak off has disappointed me, buddy.

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

Yes, Nathan told on you to get you in trouble

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

But why did you do something to get in trouble?

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

And then fighting, Jay?

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

With Nathan?

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

I'm so disappointed.

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

I hope such a thing doesn't happen again.

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

Max ended the spanking as soon as Jay burst in tears. "It's okay, buddy. It's over now. Punishment over. You've got a clean slate now" Max shushed Jay. "I'm so sorry" Jay said, clinging onto Max. Just then, they heard a little voice, "I'm sorry for fighting you Jay" Nathan said. "I'm sorry too" Jay sniffled. "Aww, group hug, boys?" Siva suggested as they all got in a group hug. "Group hug with two well spanked bottoms" Max laughed.

Jay sneaking out got him into a big mess. A serious sneaking out mess!

A/N

Dedicated to Psparkle022 and tiny72000!

Thank you to those reading.

Please Read/ Vote/ Comment/ Prompt me!

xx Hailey