Happy Birthday Nathan!

Prompt - Nathan 21st Birthday calls for a Birthday Spanking. Happy Birthday Nathan!

~~~~~~~

Even before opening his eyes, Nathan knew the boys were standing at his bed. He tried to hide his smile but the boys had already seen it. “Oh look who’s finally awake” Nathan heard Max’s voice. “Birthday boy up you get” Tom said. Nathan sat up looking blinking at the boys. “Who’ll say his actually 21 today?” Siva chuckled. “No one because he is still a baby” Tom laughed. “I’m not” Nathan pouted. “Tell us that when you’re 80 years old or maybe never” Max snickered.

“Guys?” Nathan asked. “What?” Siva replied. “No birthday spanking right?” Nathan tried. “Oh! Maybe… Of course yes” Max smirked. Nathan got down his bed only for Jay to catch him but he managed to get away from Jay’s hold running downstairs quickly. “Catch him” Tom shouted as the boys ran out after Nathan. Even before they get down they could already hear Nathan shouting, “put me down Kev” “Kev got him” Jay chuckled.

Indeed, Kevin was holding Nathan over his shoulder as the boys got down. Standing next to Kevin was Nareesha, Kelsey, Nano and Scooter. “Birthday spanking” Tom shouted. As Kevin was holding him the first swat came from Kev itself. SWAT. Then Kev put him down holding him sideways as Nano gave Nathan’s backside a smack. SWAT. Then it was Scooter. SWAT SWAT. Then Kelsey gave Nathan a smack. SWAT SWAT. Then was Nareesha’s turn. SWAT SWAT.

Then it was the boys’ turns. Firstly Tom pulled him sideways. SWAT SWAT SWAT. Max snickered at Nathan’s red face as he came forward. SWAT SWAT SWAT. Siva pulled Nathan towards him. SWAT SWAT SWAT. Lastly was Jay’s turns. SWAT SWAT. “One more for good luck” Jay said landing one more smack to Nathan’s backside. SWAT.

“OW” Nathan said rubbing his backside as the spanking ended. “Happy Birthday Baby Nath” they all screamed pulling Nathan in a hug. “One thing guys! Birthday spanking I get it! But Kels and Nareesha are not going to spank me alright?” Nathan said. “Well that depends” Tom answered. “No, Kels, NuNu, you girls won’t do that to me” Nathan said walking to the kitchen as the boys burst out laughing along with the girls.

As the boys watched Nathan cut his cake, each of them remembered the shy little boy who had joined the band and later form a family with them. Who would have thought that the boys would even opt for spanking Nathan if that was what Nathan needed? “Would a 21 year old Nathan get spanked or would you boys stop now?”  Nathan asked as they sat at the table eating the cake. “You must be joking if you think we would stop spanking you” Tom laughed as the boys also cracked up in laughter and Nathan blushed deeply.

15 years old or 21 years old, Nathan would remain Baby Nath for the boys!

A/N

A short one to wish my idol Nathan Sykes happy 21st birthday!

I’ll continue Nothing or Something maybe tomorrow!

Thank you to those reading!

Please Read/ Vote/ Comment/ and continue sending prompts.

xx Hailey