Mistakes happen

Prompt - Can u do one where Nathan had like sister twins and they treat him and when one said she would spank him he thinks it will be fine. When she grabs the brush. She starts hitting really hard and Nath starts to scream the boys come in and spank whoever did that and a very fluffy ending! Thanks!

~~~~~~~~

Having a twin was fun. But when your twin is elder than you, it also means that he or she takes full responsibility for you. Or in Nathan's case, when you have an elder twin sister, it means that she is allowed to discipline you. Nathan used to hate being pulled over his sister's lap but when he had his first spanking after joining the band, from the hands of his sister, Nathan couldn't decide what was worse. Being spanked by your sister after a long time or the fact that your sister seem to have forgotten how to spank after such a long time.

Nikita was Nathan's twin. As much as she loved Nathan, she would also play a major part in disciplining the boy. Though she would rarely spank Nathan but that didn't mean she wouldn't scold or punish the boy. Nathan used to hate being pulled over Nikita's lap. She was a hard spanker. When Nathan managed to get in the band, he was somehow happy to get away from Nikita's punishments. But Nathan was soon going to regret being away from Nikita's punishments for so long. Because when Nikita finally pulled Nathan over her lap one day, Nathan wasn't sure if getting away from Nikita's punishments was a good or bad idea.

When Nikita came to visit Nathan at The Wanted House, Nathan made the mistake of getting on the wrong side of Nikita. He had cursed at Nikita when his sister was only teasing him. But Nikita didn't waste any time in pulling Nathan over her lap. Being a hard spanker, she pulled the brush to spank Nathan with. And that's when Nathan remember how hard of a spanker, Nikita was.

SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP

We didn't raise someone with a foul mouth, Nath.

SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP

By the time she reached 20 smacks with the brush, Nathan had been an absolute mess. He'd been screaming bloody murder. In fact, it was his screams that got the boys running to Nathan's room. "What are you doing?" Siva asked Nikita as he pulled Nathan in a hug in order to calm the boy down. "Nikita, were you using the brush on him?" Max asked. "Yes, and he totally deserves it." Nikita said as he explained to the boys as to how Nathan had been cursing at her. "Nikita" Tom sighed, "When you hit with the brush, you can't hit with normal force. You have to slow it at first then build up. Or else start with your hand then finish with the brush." "Then you will certainly not bruise him" Jay said as he pushed down the boy's sweatpants to show the light marks on the boy's backside.

"Oh God" Nikita gasped, "I'm so sorry. I didn't want to hurt you." "It's okay" Nathan sniffled. "Oh baby" Nikita sighed as she pulled Nathan in a hug. "Nikita should be punished though" Jay said. "No one's hurting my sister. Besides we don't hit girls" Nathan said as he protectively stood in front Nikita. Tom hid a smile as he nodded, "Nathan has a point though." "Why don't we let Nathan decide the punishment?" Max said. "Come on Nath, Nikita should get that lovely punishment that you often whine about" Siva prompted the boy. "Time out" Nathan suddenly blurt out.

As Nikita served the half an hour of time out, the boys sat down with Nathan and explained to him that cursing at your sister wasn't done. When Nikita's time out was over, Nathan was quick to apologize to Nikita. "It's okay baby. I promise to be more careful next time." Nikita said as Nathan also promised to keep a check on his language.

Sometimes big sisters can also make a mistake. Mistakes happen!

A/N

Dedicated to paytonluvstoread!

Thank you to those reading.

Please Read/ Vote/ Comment/ Prompt me!

xx Hailey