Food fight

Prompt - Can you please do a chapter about food fight....? Maybe Nath and Jay and then get spanked for you know...Mess

~~~~~~~~

They should have known better. Jay, especially, should really have known better. Nathan truly was just up for the fun but Jay should have known that a food fight would only end up with them having a sore bottom. But then who doesn't fight for the last piece of pizza. Unfortunately for them, Tom and Max had warned them about no fighting over the last piece. And they went on to not only fight for the last piece of the pizza slice but turn it into a proper food fight.

The boys were really tired with their packed schedule lately and none of them were up to either cooking or eating out. They just wanted to have a lazy night in. Thus came the option of ordering pizza. As soon as the pizza got delivered, Tom had made it clear that nobody is going to fight for that last slice with Max making sure that he wants no fight otherwise someone would end up with a sore bottom but only minutes later, both Jay and Nathan had pounced over that last slice of pizza. But that wasn't only it, both of them proceeded to break off chunks of pizzas and throw at each other.

Soon, this little fight had turned into a full fletched food fight as the soda was thrown on each other and soon the cupcakes were flying across the living room. Siva, Max and Tom wasn't left clean in this fight as chunks of food flew to their faces too. The living room was a complete mess and Tom had had enough of it when he shouted, "Enough." Nathan had been giggling as he held a cupcake in his hand to throw at Jay when suddenly he felt his ear being tugged by Max. "Enough" Max repeated. "Go clean up everybody and everybody is helping clean this mess" Tom said.

Half an hour later, the boys were down and helping each other to clean the mess. Well, Tom, Max and Siva were cleaning while Jay and Nathan were still trying to throw every bit of food piece they found at each other. "Hey" Tom shouted and right after cleaning the living room, he pulled Nathan over his lap. "No... No... We were just having fun." Nathan tried struggling. "I had warned you guys that there should be no fighting over that last piece of pizza but you two went and made it a food fight. So yes, you should be punished" Tom said as he started the spanking.

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

This food fight was uncalled for Baby Nath.

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

As much as I love the fun

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

But you know better than creating such a mess

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

I hope you realize that there is a place and a time for fun, huh?

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

Tom ended the spanking as he pulled the boy in a cuddle, softly shushing his cries. Tom shared a look with Max and before Jay could even react, he was being pulled on Max's lap. "Hey" Jay shouted. "You need an explanation? Seriously?" Max asked. "How about you initiating the food fight?" Tom added. "How about while Nathan was up for the fun, you should have known better about it?" Siva said. Jay sighed as he braced himself for the spanking when he heard Max starting.

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

You really should have known better Jay

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

We would have shared that last slice between you, Nathan and Siva only.

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

But instead you had to turn it into a food fight, huh?

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

Not to speak about this whole mess

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

Max ended the spanking as he pulled Jay in a cuddle letting the boy calm down. "I'm sorry" Jay said. "I know you are" Max said, softly rubbing the boy's back. "I'm sorry Nathan" Jay said. "I'm sorry too" Nathan sniffled and the boys had to hold their 'awws' back as Nathan and Jay hugged each other. "I beg you guys no more food fights and mess, please?" Tom sighed. "Any other day but not when we're already tired" Max said. "And I would appreciate not having pizza or cake thrown at me" Siva chuckled, getting all the boys to laugh along.

Food fights were definitely going to be less if anyone doesn't want to end up with a sore bottom.

A/N

Dedicated to jenniferdawson6199!

Thank you to those reading.

Please Read/ Vote/ Comment/ Prompt me!

xx Hailey