Payback prank

Prompt - Jay, Siva decide to play a prank on Tom and Max and convince Nath to help them. They make Nath hide, when Tom keeps calling for Nath he asks the two and they tell him they haven't seen him. Tom keeps panicking when he can't find Nath until Jay tells Max and Tom that they think Nath was taken since they think they saw him outside. Tom takes it serious but max hears Nath giggle he finds him tom hugs the baby but then spanks him for hiding and being part of the prank. Jay and Siva try to sneak away but max catches them tom and max spank both of them for pulling a horrible prank.

Prompt - Jay, Siva and Nath play a prank on tom and max they make Nath hide while the other two tell the two that Nath was missing. Tom takes it serious but Max hears Nath giggle at something he finds him tom hugs the baby but then spanks him for hiding. Jay and Siva try to sneak away but max catches them tom and max spank both of them

~~~~~~~~

Playing pranks was a common thing in The Wanted house. Usually, it was Tom and Max who would be pranking the younger ones and when Tom and Max would take the role of being the eldest a little too seriously, then it would be Jay and Siva who would take up their places in playing pranks on the others. Nathan was rarely included in these pranks, considering that he would be the victim most of the time but there were times Nathan would be the one doing the pranks or the poor lad would get dragged in the pranks.

Usually, Tom and Max were not against these pranks. They believed that a little prank that does no harm to anyone is okay but if anybody got hurt during these pranks then it was something else. Max and Tom's pranks hardly harmed anyone since they always meant to have fun. They usually played silly pranks. Jay and Siva also tended to play silly pranks itself unless they were trying to get back at someone. Then it would not be a prank but looking for payback. And that usually caused more harm than intended. For that, Tom and Max were really strict about and it meant a few sore bottoms would be repenting what they did.

Lately, The Wanted boys had gotten some time off. Since they were trying to lay low, they had lots of time on their hand and that actually meant a prank war. It started by Tom and Max pranking each other and then teaming up to prank the rest of the boys. Since Nathan had fallen sick the first week of their break, he was left out of the pranks and that meant that Siva and Jay suffered the most of these pranks. At first it was all fun but then Jay and Siva started looking out for revenge. And what would be a better revenge that targeting the weak spot of Tom and Max which is Nathan.

Jay and Siva only meant to get back at Tom and Max. They also thought that it was a cool prank. None of them had the idea that their prank would end up in them having a sore backside. It was Siva who had suggested them having revenge over Tom and Max, and it was Jay who suggested they tag Nathan in this prank war. It was both boys' idea though, to make Nathan hide and tell Tom and Max that Nathan is missing. But first things first, Jay had coaxed Nathan to join them in their pranks. After a lot of hesitations, Nathan had agreed to join in thinking that it would be fun to see the look on Tom and Max's faces when Jay and Siva would play such a prank. Then it was time to tell the boys.

They had agreed that Siva would be the one who would go tell the boys that Nathan was missing. Siva was about to tell Max and Tom when he saw Tom looking very worried. "What happened?" Siva asked as he saw Tom rubbing a hand over his face. "Seev, have you seen Nathan? I went to check over him and see if he still has a temperature but I can't find him anywhere." Tom asked. Siva saw the thermometer clenched in Tom's hands. Just then Max came. "Saw him? I've looked everywhere upstairs" Max said. Looking at Max and Tom's worried faces, Siva felt a bit guilty. Jay approached Siva and gave the boy a bit of a glare as he cleared his throat. "Guys, I saw him outside in the garden maybe..." Siva trailed off. Max nodded, running to the garden and coming back some minutes later. "He's not outside" Max sighed. "Oh God! Did he get kidnapped? Or what?" Jay gasped, dramatically. "Oh my god" Tom gasped. "Let's not come to conclusions. Let's look around, first" Max suggested. They all nodded and started looking around.