Escaping a punishment

Prompt- can u do one where Nathan gets in mild trouble and is over Tom's knee for a hand spanking but before Tom starts Nath wriggles off his lap and runs to the door only to be stopped by Jay who drags him back inside he is going to get one from the paddle so Siva bends him on the bed and is about to spank him with the paddle but Nath wriggles away again yelling and screaming that spankings hurt and runs out into the garden but Max finds him and picks him up and carries him into the house with Nath kicking and screaming blue murder and he finally gets a long spanking with all four boys holding him down, with a REALLY FLUFFY ENDING PLZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!????? Thanks so much if u could do that😄

~~~~~~~~

It should have been a simple spanking. Nathan knew he couldn't escape the punishment. Technically, he was at fault as he should have known that swearing at Jay and pushing at him. Even worse was that he did it in front of Tom and the man was absolutely not happy at all with the youngest. When he threatened to wash Nathan's mouth, the boy decided that shoving Tom into the door was a nice thing. But instead, Tom had dragged the boy back to the room and was quick to pull him over his lap.

"Hitting is never nice, Nathan. How many times have we said this about the shoving people attitude that you have?" Tom said as he pushed down Nathan's sweatpants and boxers before spanking him.

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

No more shoving

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

No more swearing

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

Nathan had been wriggling over Tom's lap and frankly speaking, Tom expected that but what he didn't expect was for Nathan to push him again as he ran for the door. "You come back right here" Tom shouted at Nathan who thought that he had managed to escape when Jay caught him right at the door. "Leave me Jay" Nathan shouted as he started hitting on Jay's back. "Siva, get me the paddle" Tom shouted when Jay dropped Nathan in his lap. "You should have gotten just a simple spanking but instead you'll get the paddle for trying to run away and the amount of trouble that you're causing." Tom said.

For the second time, Nathan pushed at Tom as he tried to run away but instead found Siva bending him on the bed and giving him a swat with the paddle. "No" Nathan shouted, wriggling away. "He didn't run again" Siva sighed. Yet, Nathan had managed to run away again. But not even five minutes later, they could hear Nathan shouting as Max carried him over his shoulder. He'd found the boy running out to the garden and carried him back in the house.

"No spanking. Spanking hurts." Nathan shouted as Max dropped him in Tom's lap again. He tried pushing at Tom but instead found Max sitting next to Tom and taking both his hands in his own hands, restricting Nathan's movements. He tried kicking but Jay and Siva each held a leg of his. And then came the paddle.

SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP

Not only do you swear at Jay

SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP

You shove him

SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP

But you shove me too

SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP

You try to escape a punishment so many times

SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP

I'm so disappointed in you Nathan

SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP

Tom ended the spanking as Nathan laid there crying in his arms. If Nathan expected to be comforted then all he got was Tom making him stand up in front of him. "Do you think we're being unfair to you? That we're hurting you with a spanking? Then think about Jay who you hurt his feelings by swearing at him. Think about us who you keep shoving at us. Nobody wants to hurt you. If you hadn't run away, you wouldn't have gotten the paddle" Tom explained to Nathan. "I'm sorry" Nathan sobbed out.

And finally Tom caved in. He pulled the boy in a hug. Rocking him slightly in his arms as he pulled the boy on his lap to cradle him. "Next time, just go ahead with the first punishment" Max offered. "Or better don't swear and hit people" Siva suggested. "I'm sorry Jay" Nathan said, sheepishly. "Forgiven little one." Jay smiled. "What have we learned today?" Tom asked. "Trying to escape a punishment makes your bottom even sorer" Nathan pouted. "Exactly" Tom chuckled as the others laughed too.

Well, let's just say that trying to escape a punishment is worse.

A/N

Dedicated to watermelonjuicyness!

Thank you to those reading.

Please Read/ Vote/ Comment/ Prompt me!

xx Hailey