Act like parents

Prompt - Could you do one where Nath is in a bad mood and they go to rehearsal and someone tries to help him with something and he blows up on them and one of the boys gets really mad at him and spanks him in front of he over boys,crew, big Kevin and nano. Nath runs out after that and hides everyone is shocke at what just happened an the boys explain why and how long they've spanked Nath and everyone is fine with it nano and Kevin tell them it's fine and it will keep him grounded (also literary) and the boys comfort him an make him go outside an apologize to everyone for his behavior . Kevin and Nano also find it cute how Nath looks so innocent and big him.

~~~~~~

Nathan woke up in a very bad mood Monday morning. He was really tired but hadn’t been able to sleep for apparently no reason. He had finally been able to fall asleep for an hour when Tom came shouting through the door, “Get up you lazy git. We’ve got rehearsals today. Don’t want to be late.” When he came down he couldn’t even grab some breakfast as the boys were already in the car ready to go to the studio. Nathan was angry at them; couldn’t they wait for five minutes?

Nathan was really snappy at the studio. His sarcastic comments kept annoying everyone. Even Kevin and Nano had been shaking their heads at the attitude of the youngest. But what really enraged Max was when Siva tried helping Nathan to get his lines correct for the song and Nathan blew up. Nathan had messed up his solos and when Siva tried helping him to remember the lines, Nathan started shouting at him. “Fuck off Siva. I’m not a child. I can remember the lines by myself. You don’t get to treat me like a child just because I messed up once or twice.” Nathan shouted. Siva had backed off, obviously hurt by Nathan’s comment. And that did it for Max.

Everyone watched in shock how Max pulled Nathan to the piano and bend him over the piano, pulling down his jeans and boxers. Max started spanking him without any warning.

SWAT SWAT You don’t snap SWAT SWAT at people SWAT SWAT like this. SWAT SWAT Seev was only SWAT SWAT helping you. SWAT SWAT You don’t curse SWAT SWAT at Seev SWAT SWAT or anyone. SWAT SWAT No attitude SWAT SWAT No sarcastic SWAT SWAT or rude SWAT SWAT comments. SWAT SWAT You hurt SWAT SWAT Siva’s feelings SWAT SWAT Nath. SWAT SWAT He was just SWAT SWAT offering help. SWAT SWAT

SWAT SWAT ow… SWAT SWAT ow… SWAT Max please SWAT SWAT Max don’t SWAT SWAT Not in front of everyone SWAT SWAT okay okay I get it SWAT SWAT I’m sorry alright SWAT SWAT SORRY SWAT SWAT ow… SWAT SWAT so sorry.

Max stopped pulling up Nathan’s boxers and jeans up. Nathan turned back, his face covered in tears and looked around finding everyone mouth open gaping at him. Ashamed, he ran out before Max could comfort him. Siva and Jay ran off behind Nathan while Max and Tom stayed back knowing they owe people an explanation.

“I know you’re shocked but…” Max trailed off. Everyone shrugged. “Guys, this is how we deal with Nathan. It’s not easy for us but is something we have to do, to keep him in control.” Max started explaining. “I was the first to spank him,” Tom continued. “He was just a teenager when we started and since then we found spanking, grounding, corner time, mouth washing to be the solutions to keep him from misbehaving or doing any big mistakes.” Tom added. The whole crew members nodded, others shrugging. It was The Wanted’s thing to deal with so the rest of the crew just offered a nod or shrug moving out quietly while Nano and Kevin stayed back.

“I’m a little shocked but I’m fine with it. If that what it takes to keep Nathan grounded and you guys have no problem in doing so then I guess I also have no problem with it.” Nano answered. “Didn’t know you guys would spank Nath but as Nano says if the little one can be tamed like this only then there is no problem in it.” Kevin agreed. “Thank you. Thank you so much for understanding.” Max replied. They all turned back as they heard a giggling Nathan run back inside crashing into Max.

“What happened?” Max laughed looking at Nathan’s happy face. “Tickle monster” Nathan giggled as Siva and Jay came laughing as well. They had found Nathan crying outside and had taken to tickle him into laughing. “Oh come here. I got you.” Max said opening his arms and as soon as Max had Nathan in his arms he screamed for Siva and Jay to continue with the tickle attack and once again the studio echoed with Nathan’s laughs.

Nathan looked at Nano and Kevin blushing furiously. Tom approached Nathan turning him around before applying two stinging swats to his well spanked backside. “However much embarrassed you are, you don’t run off again. Heard me?” Tom asked. Nathan nodded frantically before Tom pulled him in a hug muttering something like, you make me become a soft ass.

Nano and Kevin laughed at the boys. At first they use to think that with all these partying that these boys do Nathan will turn out just like them but they were really shocked to see boys step in and spank Nathan just to keep him grounded. Who could expect that The Wanted boys could act like parents to a certain Nathan Sykes.

 A/N

Once again for you sweetheart <3

Thank you to those reading!

Read/ Vote/ Comment/ Prompts :)

xx Hailey