Victim of scientific experiments

Prompt - Hey, I was wondering for your Wanted fanfic called, baby of the band, if you could do one like when Nathan gets turned into a baby except this time he gets turned into a 3 year old?

~~~~~~~~

Nathan had learnt his lesson ever since his last encounter with the scientist that had turned him into a baby that last time. Though he didn't remember it fully due to him being three month old at that time, Nathan can still confirm that it was the most embarrassing time for him. And he can definitely say that his learnt that curiosity kills the cat and he would consider himself the biggest fool if he ever fall prey to that or any scientist ever. But unfortunately, the scientist had some other plans this time.

This time when the boys had their concert at the same place where they had met that scientist, the boys were very careful to keep Nathan right in front of their eyes. Someone always kept an eye on Nathan, whether it was the boys or even Kevin and Nano. Even Nathan was careful not to venture backstage for too long and when he spotted the scientist, Nathan made sure to stay away from the man. Except that the man had a plan this time. This time, he needed no machine to experiment, this time he had something else.

After the concert, the boys were backstage when the scientist approached Nathan. "Nathan, Can I talk to you?" the scientist asked. "I'm not supposed to even roam near you." Nathan said. "I just wanted to say..." the scientist trailed off when he heard the boys approached. Before even turning back, Nathan felt the smacks to his backside.

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

Didn't we say no running off

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

Oh, you were talking to the scientist? Didn't we say not to even come near him?

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

Max ended the spanking as he turned to glare at the scientist. "He came to me. I didn't come to meet him" Nathan said, sniffling as a tear rolled down his cheek. "Alright stop crying now" Max said as he pulled Nathan in a hug, rubbing his back softly as he tried to calm the boy down.

The boys noticed that the scientist was still there when the man said, "how cute?" "No hard feelings but I don't think anyone of us would want to meet you" Siva said as soon as he saw the scientist. "I came to see Nathan" the scientist said. "Nathan doesn't want to meet you" Jay said. "I came to say I'm sorry for last time what happened, Nathan." The scientist said. "Yeah, yeah, ok" Nathan said as he didn't want to continue talking to that man. "I hope you've forgiven me" the scientist said as he extended his hand for a handshake and Nathan complied before feeling a sharp pinch in his hand. "Ow, what was that?" Nathan shouted but he fell unconscious right there. "Nathan" Tom shouted as he saw Nathan fall. "What did you do to him?" Max asked as he pinned the man to the wall by his collar. "Max, we've got a problem" Tom said and when Max turned back, he saw that Nathan was slowly shrinking. "Not again" Max sighed.

Tom slowly pulled the little Nathan in his lap, checking him over as Siva and Jay tried to stop Max from beating the scientist up. "Max, let him be. We have more important things right now." Siva said. "What's his age now? Is he a baby again?" Jay asked. "No, he seems a bit older. Maybe a toddler" Tom said. "He must be three years old. My experiment worked again. I'm a genius" The scientist exclaimed. "You're a so dead" Max said, punching the man when Jay stopped him. "How long is this going to last?" Siva asked. "24 hours" The scientist said. "Run away before I kill you and if you do that again, I will definitely kill you" Max warned the guy who ran away quickly.

Thankfully, the boys and Kevin and Nano had now the experience of smuggling a baby from backstage. They managed to get Nathan back home quietly without any incident. "Why is Nathan the one on whom the scientist keep experimenting?" Jay asked. "Maybe because he was the one who managed to unknowingly make the scientist's first experiment a success" Siva guessed. "But I have to say, Nathan was a damn cute baby" Kevin said. "That's true though" Nano said. Tom looked down to the baby sleeping in his lap and smiled. Yeah, it was true. Nathan was really a cute three year old.

Thankfully, Nathan slept through the night waking up early morning when he had an accident all over Tom and Tom's bed. Nathan had woken up, confused as he noticed that he was much younger in a very young body. "Oh shit" Tom cursed as he woke up but as soon as he cursed Nathan burst out in sobs. "Oh no, I didn't mean to make you cry baby. Sorry. I'm so sorry." Tom tried to soother Nathan as he pulled the boy in a hug. "What happened?" Max asked. "I need a shower and so does Nath" Tom sighed. "I'll get Nathan a quick bath" Siva said. "I'll get in the shower too" Tom said. "I'll take care of the sheets" Jay sighed. "That leaves me to go get some pull ups and a few necessary things for our boy" Max chuckled.

Tom quickly showered as Siva also gave Nathan a bath, wrapping the boy in a towel as they waited for Max to bring the clothes. "Seev, why me small?" Nathan asked. "The scientist got you again, baby" Siva said. Little body with fragile emotions, Nathan started crying again as Siva pulled him in a hug, bouncing him slightly. "Brought the clothes. There were too many cute clothes. I couldn't stop myself" Max chuckled. Siva quickly got Nathan into a pull up and dressed up in cute clothes. "Why so cute?" Jay chuckled when he saw Nathan. Nathan giggled showing the boy some smiles as he realized that Tom was clicking pictures.

The boys had a fairly good day with Nathan as they waited for the twenty four hours to be over. Nathan was not easy to please but with Jay being big hearted enough to give the kid chocolates and Siva putting Disney movies on, Nathan was being a good boy until the tantrums started again. For dinner when the boys thought about giving Nathan vegetables to eat along with his food, the boy pushed away the veggies. "Nathan eat your vegetables" Max said. "No" Nathan warned as he squirmed on Siva's lap. "Nathan" Siva warned but Nathan pushed the plate away as he tried to run off from Siva's lap but Tom caught him.

SWAT SWAT Eat your veggies SWAT and no running off SWAT SWAT

Tom ended the spanking as Nathan burst in sobs. Panicking, Tom quickly pulled the boy in his arms, rocking him slightly to stop the cries. "I shouldn't have spanked him" Tom said as he repeatedly kissed the boy's forehead. "Tom, he's three years old. He is bound to cry hard at any spanking. Besides, that is Nathan. He cries on every type of spanking." Max said. "And for tantrums, Nathan always got a spanking" Siva said. "But he is so small" Tom said, looking at Nathan who pouted at him making Nathan coo at him again. "Oh he is playing you." Jay chuckled. Tom looked down at Nathan whose pout grew even bigger. "You're playing me, huh. Little monkey" Tom said as he tickled the boy, earning a giggle from the boy as the boys joined in tickling Nathan.

By nighttime, the boys had their sleepover with baby Nathan again when at midnight when they fell asleep, they felt Nathan grow back to his shape again. "What happened here now?" Nathan gasped as he woke up and saw his ripped little clothes. "Another episode that we'll have fun telling you about Nathan" Jay chuckled. "But right now go back to sleep. It's too early to speak about all that" Tom said. "But I'm naked" Nathan sighed. "Run off and get dressed, idiot" Siva said. "Look at the little nakey boy run" Max laughed as Nathan hurried to get dressed all while cursing the scientist for making him a victim of his experiments again.

A/N

Dedicated to brookelyn77!

Thank you to those reading.

Please Read/ Vote/ Comment/ Prompt me!

xx Hailey