Caught - Part 2 of The Only One- Not Really

Prompt - part 2 it could be where Nathan puts it up on YouTube and max spanks Nathan in front of the camera *or in public*

~~~~~~

“Guys, you need to see a video on YouTube called ‘Watch Siva and Jay get spanked by Tom and Max!’” Kelsey said shocking all four boys.

“WHAT?” Siva shouted. “You’re joking right?” Jay panicked. “I’m sorry boys. It’s true.” Kelsey said sadly. “No” Jay said tears streaming down his face and Siva outright sobbing. Max moved to hug Jay while Tom cuddled Siva hugging the boy tighter. “We’ll fix this, boys.” Tom promised. Jay and Siva had ultimately cried themselves to sleep. “Who could do such a thing? Who can film this and upload it?” Tom asked. “Let’s watch the video!” Max said.

Tom and Max walked downstairs and Kelsey brought her laptop. They watched the video which had already been viewed by a lot of viewers but Tom got so angry that he closed the video halfway. “Tom” Kelsey said rubbing Tom’s shoulder. “Who could it be? Seev and Jay have just cried themselves to sleep. How are we ever going to explain this with the media and the fans? The boys are going to feel so embarrassed.” Tom said. “Thank God, Nathan wasn’t the one getting spanked in this video. Poor boy would have made himself a crying mess.” Kelsey said.

Max raised his eyebrows. Nathan? Could it be Nath? No, the boy loves Jay and Siva. He won’t do that to his brothers! “Who?” Tom yelled. Max shrugged. Max watched as Nathan walked down the stairs a little too happy for his liking. “What’s wrong boys?” Nathan asked chirpily. “Someone uploaded a video on YouTube that has us spanking Bird and Seev!” Tom said. “Oh” Nathan said not liking how Max was staring at him. “Was it you, Nath?” Max asked. Nathan shook his head frantically. “I hope so otherwise I’ll take the switch to your bottom, bare.” Max said. Nathan gulped.

By the evening the boys were even more frustrated. They hadn’t found who it was and the views on the video were increasing. When Max suggested they watch the video again, Tom broke Kelsey’s laptop in anger. And Nathan went even paler. Jay and Siva weren’t coming out of their rooms and even refused to talk to them. Nathan did feel a little guilty but he wasn’t going to admit his fault. Max promised to give him the switch and Tom might kill him in anger.

But all cleared up when Kev called Max. “Who did that?” Kevin asked Max. “I dunno!” Max replied. “I suggest you watch the whole video! You’ll get the one!” Kev said and Max hung up. He watched the video again and heard Nathan’s ‘Seems like I’m not the only one!’ “Nathan” Max yelled moving downstairs with his laptop and the video on pause. “Look at this!” Max told Tom who had finally got Jay and Siva out of the room. They watched the video, Jay and Siva tearing up again. “Nathan did that?” Jay asked as heard Nathan’s voice in the video. “I’m going to blister his butt!” Tom seethed. “Nathan” Tom yelled.

Nathan came downstairs. “So, it wasn’t you who uploaded the video?” Max asked. Nathan shook his head. “Then who said this?” Max said playing the video again. Nathan looked down not making eye contact with anyone. “Go cut a branch from the tree!” Max said. Nathan looked up in fear. “It’s dark!” Nathan whimpered. “Alright I’ll come with you” Max said and guided Nathan outside to the tree and pointing which ones would be best for a switch. Nathan cried silently as he cut them off and Max guided him back in.

Max pulled him to bend over the couch not giving Nathan the comfort of his lap and pushed his jeans and boxers down. Tom adjusted the camera to record the spanking.

SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP

Never ever record someone’s spanking!

SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP

And that also you put it online!

SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP

Never ever enjoy someone else’s spanking! And make it something that others enjoy too!

SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP

On top of that you lie to us that it wasn’t you who uploaded it on YouTube!

SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP

How could you do that to your brothers Nath?

SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP

You’ve hurt Siva and Jay! You made them cry!

SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP

Never again Nath!

SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP

75 swats and they were the longest and hardest ones Nathan ever got from the boys and that also it was his first with the switch. Max pulled him to cuddle in his chest and rubbed his back. “Shush down Baby Nath! It’s okay! All forgiven!” Max soothed Nathan. In the mean time Tom uploaded the video on YouTube with a sad sigh but it was part of Nathan’s punishment.

“I’m so sorry!” Nathan whispered. “You should say that to Seev and Jay!” Max said. Nathan moved to Siva and Jay. “I’m sorry!” he said sobbing. Siva and Jay gave him a hug and accepted Nathan’s apologies. Tom and Max joined in the hug.

All’s well that ends well! That was until Tom’s phone rang. It was Scooter Braun. “Hello” Tom said. “Tom, explain to me what the hell are these videos on YouTube! Seems like I should take my belt to all five of you! Blister some butts myself!” Scooter yelled. “Listen Scooter!” Tom said. “Tomorrow, my office. You better explain that well or I’ll be spanking all five of you!” Scooter said hanging up. “Guys, we’ve got to explain those videos to Scooter tomorrow or he’ll take his belt to our butts, all five of us!” Tom told the boys and collective groan was heard.

A/N

Part 2 as requested. Dedicated to @JennaBenna1, she’s an awesome writer herself!

Thank you to those reading.

Please Read/ Vote/ Comment/ Prompt

P.s – Scooter spanks the boys, shall I? Shall I not? Suggest!

xx Hailey