Crude jokes

Prompt - maybe at an interview the boys make a lot of joke about being a virgin and never getting a girlfriend he swear on stage and runs off crying because he was bullied about it the boys spank him and continue to makes joke so Nathan runs to Nano’s office and he spanks the boys for bulling Nath

~~~~~~~~

Sometimes the boys went a little out of hand with their jokes. Usually, it was Tom and Max who would be doing crude jokes and mean pranks that will surely end up in them having a sore backside by Nano, Kevin or Scooter. But there were also times when Jay and Siva also would get tempted by the oldest and join in those devilish jokes. And as usual their target would be Nathan just because he was the youngest and would easily fall for their pranks and jokes.

This time though it wasn’t something the boys had planned. It just happened! They were sitting in a boring interview when suddenly the interviewer asked who had girlfriends and who was single. As usual Tom and Siva talked about Kelsey and Nareesha and Max and Jay proudly affirmed that they were single. But when the interviewer took an interest in why Nathan, being the cute and youngest one in The Wanted, was still single, the boys found it amusing. And that’s when the jokes started!

“But Nathan, I find it hard to believe that you don’t have a girlfriend” The interviewer insisted. “It’s true, I’m single” Nathan said, blushing. “Boys, is that true?” the man asked looking over to the boys. “It is… It is” Siva confirmed, “Our baby boy here is still a baby” Siva said. Nathan glared at Siva. At home, the boys called him baby boy but never in public and certainly not in front of a camera. “Our Little Nath still hasn’t scored yet” Max said, winking. “Aww” was a chorus from the crowd and Nathan turned red. “A little virgin he is” Tom added much to Nathan’s embarrassment. “Our pure little baby” Jay snickered. “Shut the f**k up boys” Nathan swore. Tom and Max look very less impressed with Nathan. They had told him before that swearing on camera was not allowed and it seemed like he needed another reminder now.

As soon as the show was wrapped up, Nathan hurried backstage but then Siva and Jay walked in ruffling his hair. “Be careful Nath, there are too many girls outside the studio. Don’t get mobbed” Siva warned him. Nathan rolled his eyes. The boys always felt the need of reminding him this every time. “They’ll try hitting on you, flirting with you, so don’t get carried away” Jay said. “Oh don’t worry, he is baby Nath. He will never flirt with them. Our virgin boy doesn’t do that” Max said, chuckling. “Shut up, Max. I’m not a baby and not a virgin” Nathan shouted. “Aww, are you sure Nath? No girlfriend and not a virgin?” Tom asked. “You yourself told us you’re a virgin, sweetheart. Did you forget?” Siva said. Nathan cursed his own self when he remembered that he had actually told the boys everything about him including this also.

“Hey, enough with those curses! You already have cursed in camera and you’ll be getting that punishment soon so don’t make me add up more” Tom said. “You know what Tom, I don’t care. You laughed at me, I swore at you so we’re quits” Nathan shouted. “Aww, did we hurt our virgin boy’s feelings?” Max said, laughing. Nathan was really angry by this time as he got up and gave Max a little shove. “Hey, Nathan, calm it down, dude” Jay shouted, pulling Nathan back. “Enough now, you’re getting punished here only” Tom said, pulling Nathan on his lap and pushing down the boy’s jeans and boxers while Jay and Siva guarded the door.

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

How dare you shove at Max?