Being the baby of the band

Prompt - I was wondering if u can do another one with Jordan Witzigreuter one where Nathan makes fun of him for something (don’t care what) and Jordan is upset and crying, from the rude comments from Nathan so he goes upstairs and cuts himself and when doing so Tom walks by the bathroom and hears him crying and he finds out the door is locked so Tom uses a bobby pin to unlock it and sees Jordan cutting so he cleans his arms and spanks him 50 times because of it and then Tom calls his bandmates to come pick him and he tells him what happened and they spank him 20 times as a reminder not to do that and then they take him home and have cuddles...then Nath feels bad for teasing him so tells Tom what happened and he spanks him 70 times and makes him call Jordan to apologize

~~~~~~~~

He’d been through this so many times that the boys thought Nathan would have learnt his lesson. But no the boy was totally incorrigible when it comes to the attention shifting from him. He had to be the centre of attraction otherwise a series of tantrums and misbehavior would follow. The boys had thought that Nathan must have been over this stage now where he wanted everyone’s attention and could not deal with the attention being shifted from him to another one. But they forgot that they were talking about Nathan who was the baby of the band.

When Scooter told them that Jordan Witzigreuter and his band was joining The Wanted for a show, Nathan found himself getting jealous of the boy again. This time Max and Tom gave Nathan an early warning itself. “If you do anything to Jordan, I swear Nath, you’ll get a taste of the belt” Tom warned Nathan. The boy nodded quickly not wanting to get the belt. But Jay and Siva tried another method; they spoilt Nathan rotten in the meantime. They made sure that Nathan didn’t feel like the boys were forgetting him or favoring Jordan more.

Nathan managed to get along with Jordan during the show. Or maybe that’s what the boys thought. But in fact, Nathan had been too happy with Jay and Siva’s attention being on him all the time that he didn’t get the time to be jealous of Jordan. But he really started feeling jealous again when Tom asked Jordan to stay back for at least a day with them at The Wanted House. Jordan had been really nervous before the show and after the show, Tom had requested Jordan to stay over so that he could get the boy to loosen up and relax.

But Nathan didn’t like this idea at all. He’d heard Tom telling Max how Jordan had been really nervous about this show and how now after the show is over; he wanted Jordan to relax so they would throw a little party but just between themselves. Angry at how Jordan was again stealing all the attention, Nathan walked up to the guest room to face Jordan. “Hey Nath” Jordan greeted cheerfully. “Do you really think you performed well tonight? Oh my god, I was so horrified at your vocals! You were awful. Poor you and now to lift up your mood the boys are throwing a sympathy party for you” Nathan mocked before going away.

Jordan stood there in shock before moving to the bathroom quickly. Locking the door, he sat down and removed a blade. Rolling up his sleeves, he made two cuts on his arms crying as loudly as he can while he watched the blood roll down his arms. Tom had been walking by to go to the bathroom when he heard loud sobs coming from the guest room. “Jordan? Is that you? Are okay, boy? Jordan, open up” Tom asked as he banged on the door. Worried about the boy, Tom quickly picked up the lock with the help of a bobby pin. “Oh Jordan” Tom sighed as he saw Jordan with the cuts on his arms. “Come on up you get” Tom said, holding Jordan up and leading him to the bedroom.

Hearing Jordan’s sobs clearly now, the boys quickly ran up to the guest room. Tom helped Jordan clean up and bandaged his arms. Wrapping an arm around Jordan, he pulled the boy to him. “Why Jordan?” Tom asked. Looking down at the boy, he got no answer. “I’m sorry then I’ll have to call Travis” Tom said. Tom quickly called Travis and let the boy speak to Jordan. “Jordan, I’m sorry boy but we warned you before you try self harm again and we spank you. Since it is Tom who saw you, I’ll let Tom spank you and then you’ll be getting it from me” Travis said. “Is 50 okay?” Tom asked Travis. “Yeah” Travis said, hanging up the phone.