Apologies - Part 2 of Bully

1) Prompt - How about the aftermath of this so we see how Nath apologizes to the boy but at first He's reluctant since his sister bullies his sister and maybe Nath insults him a bit and Siva and jay warn him to stop and apologize and keep war inning him but only 3 times so like they go "Nathan" "Nathan" "Nathaniel" "Nathaniel James" and he finally apologizes after one of the two threatens to spank him in front of his whole classroom. After apologizing jay or Siva take him to the bathroom and just give him a few swats but not a spanking cuz they see that Nath just wanted to try and protect or show someone how his sister feels so jay and Siva don't have the heart to spank him so when they get home they just put him in the corner and tell max and Tom that they did spank him for his behavior, they don't believe them and they call over Nath and pull down his pants and boxers and see that he really wasn't spanked so max and Tom just give him a few swats after hearing the explanation for not wanting to apologize from jay and Siva.

2) Prompt - Make a sequel to this one where when they come to apologize to Ramos they find him trying to kill himself and turns out their parents abuse the both of them and that's why his sites acts like that and yeah

~~~~~~

Tom and Max had talked to Nathan early in the morning when he was getting ready for school. They wanted Nathan to apologize to Ramos as it clearly wasn’t Ramos’s fault. Nathan kept nodding not really paying attention to their words until he saw Jay and Siva crossing their arms and staring at him. “What?” Nathan asked not liking the looks they were giving him. “You do know that we’re coming to fetch you from school. Just to make sure that you actually apologize.” Jay said. Nathan pouted walking out of the door.

At school, Nathan completely ignored Ramos. He didn’t want to apologize to Ramos because it wasn’t Nathan’s fault. It was all because of Ramos’s sister, Lea. Ramos looked at Nathan during lunch, hoping that things were going to be normal now but felt his hopes turned down as Nathan glared at him moving to take a seat. Ramos sniffled trying to hold in his sobs. It was my fault again, Ramos thought. He glanced at Nathan again before heading to the bathroom.

What Nathan and most of the people did not know was that Ramos comes from an abusive family. His parents treat him badly and so does his sister. All love and affection was for his baby sister while he only got the abuse in return. They always convinced him that he was at fault and Nathan has also made it clear. For him there was only one way to get rid of this guilt, cutting. Ramos self harmed as a means to get rid of guilt. He closed the bathroom door removing his hoodie before making two parallel cuts on his arms. After cleaning the blood away, he pulled the hoodie on again acting normally.

After school, Nathan walked to the gate only to find Siva and Jay waiting for him. He sighed approaching them. Jay spotted Ramos and called him over. Ramos hesitated reluctantly approaching them. “Hey! Don’t be scared” Siva said. “I think Nathan got something to tell you.” Jay prompted. Nathan huffed. “Yeah! You’re a jerk! You’re sister is a bitch. How dare she treat my Jess like that? You deserve everything.” Nathan yelled. “Nath” Siva scolded. Ramos kept his head down silent tears streaming down his face.

“Nath, apologize” Siva seethed. Nathan stayed quiet. “Nathan” Jay scolded, “Nathaniel” he raised his tone, “Nathaniel James” Nathan flinched. “Apologize or else I’ll give you a bare bottom spanking in front of your school.” Jay scolded. Nathan knew better than challenging Jay and instead he turned to Ramos, “I’m sorry!” Ramos gave a short nod. “Come on hug it out boys” Siva insisted. Nathan glared at them. “Nath, come on” Jay pushed him slightly. Nathan turned to Ramos squeezing him in a hug when the boy whimpered and when Nathan looked down, he found Ramos’s wrist in blood.