Revelations, guilt and making up - part 2 of northing or something

1) Prompt - for the second part can we make Nath feel guilty for Siva leaving and tell scooter he quits and moves back to Gloucester without the boys knowing and then Siva turns up and Nath is horse riding they sort it out and Nath is about to spank Siva but then says he can't and Siva talks him into coming back....make it really emotional!

2) Also how about when the boys find out Nath is gone they look everywhere and also ask his mum and sister but Nath told them not to tell them. When his mum finds out Nath left without telling the boys she gets mad at him and spanks him for getting the boys worried and lying to her after the spanking she and Siva comfort him. Then Siva asks Nath to spank him and he can't, Siva talks him into coming back and happy ending :p

~~~~~~~

The boys had been up trying to make things up with Nathan. They had asked for forgiveness and Nathan had forgiven them. “Nath, though Siva did do something wrong but you know you have to forgive him. He’s your big brother” Jay said. Nathan huffed but nodded. “It’s alright to be angry at him. He did such a thing. What say me and Max spank him first and ask him why he did that and then you decide if you’ll forgive him or not?” Tom said. Nathan nodded as they made their way downstairs.

But when they got down, Siva wasn’t there. “Where’s he?” Max asked. “I thought I said time out” Tom said. “He ran away” Jay said. “Call him” Max said. Jay tried calling Siva but the call went unanswered. “Jay, stay back with Nathan. We’ll go find him” Max said as Tom and him ran outside. “Did he run away because of me?” Nathan asked. “No baby, I think he was scared of the punishment and he was also feeling guilty” Jay said wrapping an arm around Nathan.

Tom and Max had been searching since long. They hadn’t still found Siva but it wasn’t long until they found him. They had been running when they stopped near a coffee shop to catch their breath and there they saw Siva, eyes closed head leaning on the window. “There he is” Tom said. They got in the coffee shop and sat next to Siva, Tom gently shaking Siva awake. “I have half a mind to spank you here only for this little stunt but it can wait until we’re home” Tom said. “Please guys, no! Let me go. I get it! I’m just a failure… I mess things up! It’s okay! I’ll just leave!” Siva begged. “What? Come on home now! You’ve got a lot to explain!” Max said pulling Siva up.

They dragged Siva back home and when Siva saw Nathan his eyes lowered to the ground. “You’ve got a lot to say now. So start” Max said. Siva shook his head. “Seev? Alright! We can spank first then talk” Max said pulling Siva on his lap making the boy gasp. He landed two harsh swats on Siva’s backside as the boy whimpered. Max did not waste time as he pulled Siva’s jeans down and froze at the belt marks on Siva’s thighs that looked painful. “Seev?” Max asked. They could only hear Siva’s sobs as Max pulled down his boxers revealing those painful marks.

“How… Who did that?” Tom asked. Max flipped Siva over so he was holding Siva upright on his lap as they listened to the boy recall his spanking by his uncle. Siva told them how he was so upset that he let it affect his mood and thus he spanked Nathan letting all his frustration out. Nathan felt so bad that he hadn’t been able to understand his big brother. He watched the boys comfort Siva hugging him but made no move forward to Siva.

The boys were so lost in trying to make Siva feel comfortable and loved that they didn’t see Nathan who blamed himself for Siva’s state. Nathan made his mind he has to go. That night when the boys were sleeping, Nathan called Scooter telling him he wanted a break. He wanted to go back home. Scooter gladly accepted thinking that Nathan wanted a break as he was tired. But he had no idea that Nathan was actually running away. That night itself Nathan flew back to Gloucester, his hometown.

When the boys woke up the next day, it was to find that Nathan had left leaving behind a note saying ‘Sorry Seev! Goodbye boys! Don’t look for me! I love you! Nathan.’ Tom and Max could literally curse themselves at how they were failing their big brother duty as first Siva ran away and now Nathan. They searched around and tried calling Nathan and Scooter but both of them didn’t pick up. Scooter had been in a meeting and had missed the calls.

Back at Gloucester, Nathan had convinced his mother and sister that he was just missing them that’s why he came here. When the boys called home, Nathan’s mum picked up and luckily Nathan was right there and he begged his mum not to tell the boys that he was with her. Karen had raised an eyebrow at that but did as her son told her. “I don’t want them to bother me for some time. I just want to spend some time here.” Nathan explained. “Do any of them know you’re here?” Karen asked. “Siva knows” Nathan lied and his mum nodded.

When Scooter managed to get some time to call the boys back, it was Siva who picked up the call. Siva told Scooter everything that happened and managed to get Scooter to tell him where Nathan was. He told the boys and they all caught the next flight to Gloucester to fetch their youngest. When they reached there, they found Nathan horse riding in the back of his house. Nathan was shocked to see them.

And Nathan’s mum, Karen, well, she was definitely angry with Nathan for having lied to her that Siva knew where he was. “You told me Siva knew that you were here” Karen scolded Nathan. Nathan kept looking down when suddenly he felt his mother pulling him over her lap. “Mum” Nathan shrieked as Karen just swatted the backside in front of her not caring that the boys where there.

SWAT SWAT You don’t lie SWAT SWAT to me SWAT SWAT you got the boys worried SWAT SWAT how could you SWAT SWAT be so careless SWAT SWAT sometimes you just SWAT SWAT act too carelessly SWAT SWAT Nath SWAT SWAT I don’t want SWAT SWAT such kind of scenes SWAT SWAT to repeat itself SWAT SWAT heard me SWAT SWAT

Karen ended the spanking hugging Nathan as she rubbed her son’s back. The boys gave Nathan a comforting smile. “Now I want the whole story! What happened?” Karen asked. The boys told her everything with what happened to Siva, how Siva spanked Nathan and how Siva ran away first and then Nathan ran away. Karen nodded before standing up and pulling Siva sideways she gave him five hard swats.

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

Pulling Siva in a hug, she rubbed his back. “I’m so sorry what you’re uncle did to you but I know you can control your frustrations better instead of letting it out on Nathan!” Karen said as she pulled away from Siva before giving him a warm smile. “I let you guys alone for some time” Karen said moving to the kitchen.

“Nath, let’s go back now” Jay said. “No, I won’t guys. I made Siva feel so bad. I made him feel like he wasn’t loved. I’m so…” Siva cut Nathan off by placing a hand over his mouth. “Listen to me! I’m sorry I let my frustrations out and I spanked you without a reason. I let that man’s words get to my head and I felt I was a bother to you guys and that you all didn’t love me but now I know that you all love me. We’re brothers right? And brothers have little fights and then they get back again, right? Won’t you forgive your big brother? And come back home again?” Siva asked. “I’m so sorry Siva. I love you too big brother” Nathan said hugging Siva. The boys smiled as they joined in the hug.

The boys chuckled as they pulled away. “Where’s your luggage? I’m dying to get back home” Jay said. “No wait I saw you horse riding! Come on, you got to teach us how you do that?” Tom said as Nathan nodded leading them out. In the kitchen, Karen wiped her tears. Her son who had to be the man of the family at an early age and care for the family’s needs had four big brothers that care for him! Her son is in good hands! Karen thought.

A/N

Here’s part 2! To all those who wanted a part 2 and sorry for the wait!

Specially dedicated to @DeanPryor1 and @Nazzayah!

I’ve got over 40,000 reads on this Baby of the Band story. So thankful to all of you!

Please Read/ Vote/ Comment/ Prompt

xx Hailey