Live and lost disaster

Prompt - In the Live and lost experience with the wanted. In the beginning Tom and Max warn Jay and Siva to make sure Nath doesn't misbehave and if so for one of them or both to spank him. When the lads are in their groups and are in some fan's house, Nath misbehaves with Jay and Siva and he gets spanked, while at a fans house.

Prompt - In the wanted Live and lost experience, Nath Jay and Siva are together in a team, when they are at a fan's house maybe the fan gets to see Jay and Siva be protective older brothers with baby Nath. Idk maybe Nath does something or misbehaves with the family they're staying with and the boys scold him and threaten to spank him if he doesn't behave- like the boys act like his older brothers but also like his parents. Thanks ️ Idk maybe the fan's parents start talking to Jay and Siva on how they are practically raising Nath, and they first saw him as a friend and now he's their little brother they have to teach and raise.

Prompt - I know that like you already have a whole bunch of prompts and stuff but can you do one when you have time where like there doing the live and lost tour and Siva, jay, and Nath are on a team and like Nath is whining a lot & stuff. Kinda like the chapter I did on this except you're a way better writer lol ^_^

~~~~~~~~

Nathan wasn't that much of a rude boy. He sure has his bad days but with Tom and Max as firm figures, they knew when to pull the boy's reins and how much loose to keep the reins. Nathan knew the consequences of not listening to Max and Tom and that would be a sore bottom. But when Siva and Jay were concerned, Nathan knew how to get his way with them. That was the main reason why Nathan thought that this live and lost thing would be super cool since nobody would impose any rules on him but that just wouldn't be the case.

What Nathan didn't know was that Jay and Siva had strict instructions not to let Nathan get away with any misbehavior. Nathan had thought that since Tom and Max wouldn't be imposing rules on him, he wouldn't get in trouble. Nathan had been able to get out of any punishment by simply turning puppy eyes to Jay and Siva or by sniffling a few time. And he thought that this would go on until this live and lost experience was over but even Siva and Jay's patience had its limit as sooner or later Nathan was going to have a sore bottom.

Siva, Jay and Nathan had been on a relentless trip until they reached a fan's house. They received a warm welcome from the girl and her parents too. But their little Nathan wasn't at his best behavior that day. Tired and cranky, the boy seemed to be forgetting his manner and Jay and Siva wasn't going to let Nathan cast a bad image in front of others. "Nathan, say hello" Siva whispered at Nathan. Nathan scoffed at Siva before he felt Jay pat his bottom. Nathan really didn't think that he'll get a spanking from either Siva or Jay but still he nodded and said hello to the others.

By night time though, Nathan was completely cranky. Nothing was going on like he wanted and he was already tired of this live and lost thing. He missed Tom and Max and he just wanted to go back home. He was fighting sleep and he knew he was being rude by pushing Jay and Siva to their limits but he was just tired and fed up. "Here, you ask for a glass of milk right?" the mother of the family asked. "Here Nath, drink this and you're off to sleep" Jay said handing the glass to Nathan. Siva turned to the mother and said thank you when suddenly the glass came flying next to him to smash against a wall. "I don't want any milk. I'm not a baby." Nathan shouted. "Hey boy" the father of the family shouted. Siva sighed as he tugged Nathan up. "Can you show me where the bathroom is? We need to handle something and we'll back shortly after." Siva said as he followed the girl to the bathroom, dragging Nathan behind him.

As soon as Siva closed the bathroom door, he flipped Nathan over his lap. "No, you can't do this. Please" Nathan said as he added a sniffle for the effects. "Not going to work this time, Baby Nath" Siva said as he started the spanking but not before pulling down Nathan's sweatpants and boxers.

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

We never raised a rude boy

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

So there is no reason for you to start acting out

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

I know you're tired and cranky

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

But that doesn't mean you're going to be rude to others

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

And especially not to this family

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

I get it that you're just feeling bad today

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

But if you just let us handle it all there would be no reason for you to be this upset

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

I hope you understand me Nath

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

This shouldn't happen again

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

Nathan burst out in sobs as soon as Siva ended the spanking. Siva could only catch the words 'tired', 'sleepy', 'sorry', 'miss them' and 'home'. But he understood that the boy was just missing the lads and his house. He rubbed Nathan's back and smiled when he saw the boy half asleep. "Not yet baby Nath, you've got to say sorry to someone first" Siva said. As he brought Nathan down, the boy managed only an apology before he fell asleep on Siva leaving Jay to apologize properly to the family.

"I'm really sorry. Nathan is usually very well behaving. He is just tired and cranky." Jay said. "No, it's okay. I've got kids too. I understand" The mother said. "Are you comfortable?" the father asked Siva who wasn't able to move any of his limbs as Nathan fell asleep on him. "I'm used to this now." Siva chuckled before stifling it as Nathan started groaning for disturbing his sleep. "Every parent went through this, boys. Every parent" the father laughed as he and his wife left the boys to sleep. "Why does it sound like he placed us as Nathan's parents?" Jay asked. "Because it sounded absolutely like it." Siva nodded.

The next day when the boys met up with Tom and Max, Nathan clung to Max not letting go of the man. "What's up baby Nath?" Max asked. Tom patted Nathan's bottom and getting an 'oww' from the boy, he looked over to Siva and Jay. "Explain" Tom said. "Let's say it was a live and lost disaster. But it turned well in the end" Siva laughed.

A/N

Dedicated to Nazzayah and ashxlou!

Thank you to those reading.

Please Read/ Vote/ Comment/ Prompt!

xx Hailey