The first bare bottom spanking

Prompt - This is following the chapter "flashback" where it's still new the whole 'boys spanking Nath' so, so far Tom is the only one who spanks him. One day Nath (16) has a big bratty attitude again and is so horrible to everyone so tom gets really mad at Nath and spanks him, but Nath refuses to cry/apologize throughout the punishment which makes Tom even more frustrated until he finally gives Nath a more humiliating punishment, calling the boys to the room Tom tells Nath the boys are going to watch him get punished for being a naughty boy. When he gets no reaction Tom makes Nath stand up going to the kitchen he gets a wooden spoon, when he gets back he sees Nath rubbing his bum, he pulls Nath over his knee again but quickly pulls down Nath’s jeans and then his boxers and spanks him. It's the first time Nath has ever gotten a spanking on his bare bottom afterwards he’s sent to the corner with his bum showing. Afterwards Tom tells him he needs to stop acting so stubborn and if he keeps it up tom threatens to spank him every day for the next 2 weeks on his bare bottom with the wooden spoon. The boys all cuddle Nath and make sure he's aright since it was his first real big spanking

~~~~~~~~

Ever since Nathan had gotten his first spanking from Tom, he’d been careful not to misbehave for a few days but then Nathan quickly got over it. He thought Tom wouldn’t spank him again. This maybe was just a onetime thing and will not happen ever again. And slowly, Nathan let himself be tempted to act out again. He slowly started having tantrums again and that led to Nathan misbehaving. But what he hadn’t expected was for Tom to pull him over his knees again.

Since a few days, Tom overlooked Nathan’s tantrums thinking that he was just tired and cranky but things went overboard when he started being rude to the boys. “Nath, behave” Max warned. “Screw you Max” Nathan shouted back. “Hey, we get it that you’re tired and it’s making you cranky but you don’t be rude to others” Siva said. Nathan huffed and walked over to Jay who was sitting on the couch watching the TV. “Give me the remote” Nathan said, snatching it from Jay’s hand. “Hey” Jay yelled as he tried to get the remote back. In an act of anger, Nathan threw the remote down breaking it.

“What the hell is this?” Tom shouted. “I swear I did nothing. He snatched the remote and threw it down.” Jay explained quickly. “Nath, seriously?” Siva asked. “So what?” Nathan huffed. “You are clearly being a bit too much now, okay?” Max said. “I do what I want” Nathan screamed back. “No you don’t” Tom shouted as he pulled Nathan up and dragged him by his ear to his room. Nathan tried to struggle but Tom just pulled him over his lap. “You can’t do this” Nathan said. “You misbehave and I tan your behind, that’s the deal baby” Tom said as he started spanking Nathan.

SWAT SWAT You don’t SWAT SWAT get to SWAT SWAT be rude SWAT SWAT to others SWAT SWAT You get it? SWAT SWAT I don’t care SWAT SWAT how much tired SWAT SWAT or cranky SWAT SWAT you are SWAT SWAT but that doesn’t SWAT SWAT give you SWAT SWAT a free pass SWAT SWAT to be rude SWAT SWAT to people SWAT SWAT You get me? SWAT SWAT I don’t want you SWAT SWAT to behave SWAT SWAT like this SWAT SWAT again SWAT SWAT No more tantrums SWAT SWAT No more misbehaving SWAT SWAT No more rudeness SWAT SWAT This stops right now SWAT SWAT Never again SWAT SWAT

Tom ended the spanking but was surprised to see that Nathan was holding back his sobs. The boy stubbornly refused to cry. Tom rubbed his back trying to make the boy let go of his sobs but Nathan whined pushing himself off Tom’s lap but still not crying. “Nath, let go, baby. It’s okay to cry” Tom said, still holding Nathan by his wrist. “Go to hell” Nathan sniffled but held it back again. “Seems like I didn’t get through you. Boys, come here” Tom shouted. Nathan paled a little but tried to look unfazed as the boys walked in. “I think you haven’t learned so how about the boys get to see you being punished. See how much of a naughty boy you are?” Tom asked. He thought that if he gives Nathan a few swats in front of the boys, he would definitely feel embarrassed enough to burst in tears. He pulled Nathan over his lap again.

SWAT SWAT I’m getting through you SWAT SWAT Nath SWAT SWAT Have you SWAT SWAT realized your mistake? SWAT SWAT

He thought Nathan would cry but Nathan just bit his lip and blinked back the tears. “Nath, come here” Jay said opening his arms for a hug but Nathan didn’t even move. “Don’t be stubborn baby” Siva said. “He clearly hasn’t learned” Max said, shaking his head. “You wait right here” Tom said. The boys tried to comfort Nathan until Tom returns but the boy stubbornly refused to cry. But he did turn pale when he saw Tom return with a wooden spoon. He was discreetly rubbing his backside when Tom reached and saw him.

“I clearly can’t get through you so how about you go on my lap again” Tom said and pulled Nathan over his lap. But this time Tom pushed down Nathan’s jeans and boxers. Nathan was still trying to register the fact that he was getting a bare bottom spanking when suddenly he felt the wooden spoon on his backside.

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

Am I getting through you Nath?

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

I expect no more bad behavior now

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

This time Nathan couldn’t hold back his tears as he burst in sobs. “I’m sorry. I won’t do such a thing again” Nathan sobbed. Tom rubbed Nathan’s back and kept shushing him. He whined slightly as Tom pulled him away. Tom pulled Nathan to his feet and turned the boy towards the wall. Tom nearly felt his heart breaking when Nathan lifted his arms towards him for a hug. “Just 15 minutes of corner time, baby, okay?” Tom said as he turned Nathan towards the corner.

Nathan couldn’t stop wailing for the whole fifteen minutes standing in the corner with his well spanked bare bottom showing. And after the fifteen minutes, he felt Tom scoop him up and carry him down to the couch. “Oh baby” Jay breathed out when he saw Nathan. Sitting in Tom’s lap, Nathan didn’t even realize when Siva had pulled his boxers and a loose sweatpants on him again but he did feel the light kiss on his head. But safe and forgiven, he felt like that only when the boys pulled him in a group hug. “This was your first spanking on the bare, right?” Jay asked. Nathan nodded. “Oh, did it hurt? Tom is mean right?” Max asked and Nathan nodded again. “But you deserved it, baby” Max chuckled and Nathan buried his head in Tom’s shirt again letting the boys’ laugh lull him into sleep.

A/N

Dedicated to my sweetheart @Nazzayah!

Thank you to all those reading.

Thank you for the 300,000 reads.

Please Read/ Vote/ Comment/ Prompt me!

xx Hailey