Reason to behave

• Dedicated to @ XD_So_TotallyMe123, @Sandygirly2000 and @nnb_xx

1) Prompt - Hey, I got a new prompt. Can you do one where Nathan one day wakes up and starts to wonder as to why he has to stay in line? He keeps asking himself, but can’t think of an answer, so he takes this as a way to act like he wants the whole day by giving sarcastic remarks, acting rude and when Nathan says something surprisingly very rude to someone, the boys ask Nathan as to why is he acting up all day like a complete brat and Nathan gives his excuse. Tom gets very angry at this and gives him a spanking and during the spanking explains why he has to stay in line

2) Prompt - I love this but I love baby NATH more ugh could you do another one where they act like his dad's cause Nathan is being a whiny brat and they don't wanna spank him for just doing that so they do more embarrassing then punishing if that makes sense please and thanks

3) Prompt - I Don't Know If You Take Prompts Or Not But Could You Do One Where Nath Stays Out All Night Partying And Doesn't Come Home Till The Next Day. When He Gets Home Tom Is Furious And Decides To Spank Him (You Can Decide All Those Details) But When Tom Goes To Spank Nath He Says That Tom Is Not His Dad And Can't Spank Him. You Decide The Rest Okay Thanks Or Maybe Nathan Can Threaten To Quit The Band...

~~~~~~~~~

Since a few days Nathan couldn’t help but feel suffocated. He was tired of being threatened or warned about getting punished for behaving. Surely he loved whenever the boy praised him for being well behaved whenever he didn’t cross his line but he wasn’t sure why wasn’t he crossing his line. Was it for fear that he would get spanked? Even Nathan didn’t have the answer for that. The boys were not his parents. They were only his band mates and certainly Nathan would call them big brothers but they were not really related by blood. So why did he have to behave whenever they told him to do so? He kept thinking of it whole night but when he couldn’t find an answer to that, Nathan took it as a free pass to misbehave.

At first the boys didn’t think much of the changes in Nathan. They thought it was just Nathan being a little brat these days. But slowly they started noticing the sarcastic remarks, the bratty attitude, the rude talks and the rebel feeling. Nathan had as if made it a mission to act against whatever the boys said. If Siva or Jay scolded him, he would whine. If Tom or Max threatened to punish him, he would mend his ways for some time and then he would get back to misbehaving again. Frankly speaking, the boys were quiet frustrated with Nathan’s recent misbehaviors.

They boys were on the sets filming for their new album one day when suddenly Nathan started behaving rudely with Jay and Siva. “Fuck you Seev. And you too Jay! Fuck you!” Nathan screamed. From Nano, Kev to the director, some of the people on sets and the boys, everybody went quiet for some time until Tom moved forward and grabbed Nathan by his arm. “Leave me.” Nathan shouted. “I am so going to tan your little butt” Tom warned Nathan. “You are not my Dad. So leave me. You don’t have the right to punish me” Nathan said. Shaking his head, Tom pulled Nathan to a corner. “Nose touching, hands over your head. Come on, face the wall” Tom said pushing Nathan to the wall. “NO” Nathan shouted. “If you don’t want me to make you walk with a red bum, you’re gonna face the wall” Tom said pushing Nathan to the wall and keeping a hand over Nathan’s back. “Embarrassing” Nathan muttered. “Shush” Tom scolded. All the people on set kept looking at Nathan serving his corner time, some snickering while some giving Tom that look of approval that other parents give you when you are disciplining your kid.

After that episode, Tom hadn’t really thought of what Nathan had said to his that day about not being his Dad until another episode of Nathan’s misbehavior came forward. This time, Nathan was literally asking for a spanking. After dinner, the boys had all gone to bed and after some time, Nathan had quietly snuck out of his room to a party with his old friends. Max had gotten up in the middle of the night to get a glass of water and while he passed by Nathan’s room, he found the room empty. He looked everywhere and even alerted the boys. They waited the whole night but there was no news of Nathan. They even searched nearby places and called some of Nathan’s friends. But still no news of the boy!

Nathan arrived the next day. Walking in the house, he found the boys staring at him in anger. “WHERE WERE YOU?” Max shouted. “Shush. My head hurts.” Nathan groaned. “Did you drink?” Siva asked. “Yeah, fucking hung over now” Nathan said. “You went to a party” Jay guessed. “Isn’t it obvious?” Nathan asked. “Is it obvious that I’m going to spank you until sitting is a very distant memory for you?” Tom asked, pulling Nathan to the couch. “No, you can’t do this.” Nathan shouted. “And why is that?” Tom asked. “Because you’re not my Dad” Nathan shouted. “You told us this before Nath. This isn’t a reason to misbehave with us” Max said. “I’ll quit the band if you punish me” Nathan yelled. “I’m sure you’re going to change your mind after this, buddy” Tom said, pulling Nathan’s jeans and boxers down.

SWAT SWAT I’m tired SWAT SWAT of your recent SWAT SWAT antics Nath SWAT SWAT You have SWAT SWAT to stop SWAT SWAT misbehaving SWAT SWAT now SWAT SWAT You got me? SWAT SWAT

“You’re not my Dad. I don’t have to answer to you. I’ll do what I want. There is no reason for me to behave just because you threaten me that you’ll punish me” Nathan shouted.

SWAT SWAT Oh so this SWAT SWAT is the reason SWAT SWAT why you are SWAT SWAT acting out SWAT SWAT Well guess what buddy SWAT SWAT you answer to all of us SWAT SWAT Your mum trusted us SWAT SWAT to keep you in line SWAT SWAT And this is what we are doing SWAT SWAT We’ll punish you SWAT SWAT whenever we think SWAT SWAT you stepped out of the line SWAT SWAT And moreover buddy SWAT SWAT we love you SWAT SWAT We’ll do anything SWAT SWAT for you SWAT SWAT even spank you SWAT SWAT if it means to keep you in line SWAT SWAT You got me buddy? SWAT SWAT No more acting out buddy SWAT SWAT it will bring you only a sore bum SWAT SWAT if you do so SWAT SWAT Got it? SWAT SWAT Never again SWAT SWAT

Nathan burst out in sobs as soon as Tom ended the spanking. Tom cuddled the boy and softly rubbed his back until Nathan calmed down. “I’m sorry. I thought I had no reason to behave…” Nathan hiccupped. “So you thought it’s okay to misbehave?” Max asked chuckling. “I’m sorry” Nathan said. “It’s okay bud. It’s forgiven now” Siva assured Nathan. “Have you gotten a reason to behave now, Nathan?” Jay asked. “Yes, I should behave if I don’t want my bum to be in contact with 4 people’s hand” Nathan said making the boys laugh out.

He had surely found his reason to behave now.

A/N

Dedicated to @ XD_So_TotallyMe123, @Sandygirly2000 and @nnb_xx!

Sorry I mixed 3 prompts in one!

Thank you to those reading!

Please Read/ Vote/ Comment/ Prompt me!

xx Hailey