Mistaken identities

Prompt - Can u also do one where One of Nathan's friends look almost exactly like him so he gets in trouble a lot then leaves. The boys think that was Nath so they go spank him they friend feels guilty then they spank him and big happy ending.

Prompt - Someone frames Nathan for doing something that is unforgivable and all the boys punish him so Nathan runs away and the boys don't care but then they find out that it was framed and they try and find Nathan and they see him in an alleyway and a bunch of guys are beating up then the boys scare them off and rush Nathan to hospital and have a fluffy heading <33

~~~~~~~~

The boys were absolutely very strict with Nathan but it was all for his good. They kept their boy on his toes and in line so that they'd never get any remarks that they didn't raise their kid well. After all, Nathan was their responsibility. Often, they would be lenient with him. They would let go of a punishment if their boy was truly repenting but it all depends on what mistake their boy made. Certainly, there were some crimes before which the punishment looked quite small.

Recently, Nathan's friend had come over from Gloucester. Richie was Nathan's best friend from school. The boys had welcomed him to The Wanted House and was quite intrigued with the boy. What was more interesting was that Nathan and Richie looked like each other quite much. In fact from the side view if you looked at Richie, you'd say it was Nathan. While Nathan and Richie were amused by this discovery, Nathan had no idea that this same idea was going to put him in a very serious trouble. This amusing fact was going to prove very costly for him.

Wanting to prove a good host for Richie, the boys planned a night out. Richie had absolutely enjoyed that night out. After a while, both Richie and Nathan excused themselves to go to the bathroom. When the boys didn't return for quite a while, The Wanted boys went out to look for the two youngest. After searching for quite some time, they saw Nathan forcing a girl in the back alley. The boy was forcefully kissing the young girl who was pleading for the boy to let go of her. "Nathan" Max shouted at the boy but before they could get there, the boy had run away. But what the boys didn't know was that it wasn't Nathan. It was Richie.

Richie took off right when he heard the boys shout for him, mistaking him as Nathan. While running back to the club, Richie dashed with Nathan. Just then the boys arrived. "You are in serious trouble" Max whispered to Nathan. "But what did I do?" Nathan asked as the boys dragged him to the car. Sensing that he might escape this situation, Richie decide to frame Nathan and escape from there. "I have to meet a friend of mine. Stays in the neighborhood itself. Can I go?" Richie asked Tom. Tom nodded thinking it will be best to deal with Nathan's punishment without the presence of Richie.

When they reached home, Max was the one to pull Nathan to bend over the couch. He wasted no time in baring the boy's backside. "But what did I do?" Nathan asked, shaking with fear since he knew that being bent on the couch like that meant getting the belt on the bare. "What did you do? Forcing a girl like that in the alley, kissing her forcefully while she pleaded you to let go of her and then running away when we shout for you and still you ask what did you do?" Max shouted. "Forcing a girl like that? I'm feeling so ashamed of you" Tom sighed. "I didn't do anything like that. Please? Believe me" Nathan pleaded but Max was already shaking his head as he took off his belt to spank the boy.

SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP

I am honestly very disappointed in you Nathan