Jealousy tantrums

Can you make 1 where Nathan is still acting like a baby again so Tom, Max, and Siva start to take care of him more? Then Jay gets really jealous and throws a tantrum. So Nathan thinks it okay and throws one too resulting in them getting both spanked by each of the boys (with hand belt paddle, etc) but jay gets less so Nathan thinks it is unfair so he throws another tantrum which gets him corner time or extra spanking (I don't care which)

~~~~~~~~

Since the boys talked to Nathan about his little regression episode, Nathan had been relieved of all his worries. And since he wasn’t worried about the boys leaving him, Nathan didn’t have any regression episode again. The boys could finally feel their life falling back to normal. But then after a month of constant work for their upcoming work, things turned around again. Workload and constant tiredness made Nathan regress once more. And the boys had no other option than getting on with Nathan and his regression!

The boys tried their best at first to get Nathan back to his own self but even their little plan didn’t help this time. Nathan was so tired that it led to him being cranky and spankings made him regressed more. So, they let him be as they were on a little break and there were no risk of Nathan being exposed! If Nathan acting little helped him deal with the work and stress lately, then no one had any problem with it. At least that’s what they thought! But there was someone who wasn’t really enjoying Nathan taking all attention and that person was Jay.

Ever since the boys had agreed for Nathan to be little as much as he wants, Jay found himself struggling to get even a quarter of the attention that the Max, Tom and Siva gave Nathan. From morning to evening the boys would only focus on Nathan. Baby Nath’s breakfast, Baby Nath’s bath, Baby Nath is crying, Baby Nath needs a time out, Baby Nath needs a spanking, Baby Nath needs a big cuddle! It seemed like everything revolved around Baby Nath lately. And Jay wasn’t too happy about that.

Call it insecurity or jealousy, Jay felt like Nathan was taking up all the attention and Jay felt the need to claim attention from the boys. And so he did! It started with little things like sitting beside the boys for breakfast or asking them to watch a movie with him or just join in conversations! But Jay hit his breaking point when the boys started ignoring him in favor of Nathan. Jay offered no help to take care of Nathan and that left the boys with all the responsibilities of Nathan and thus, they had no time left to sit with Jay, to have long casual conversations with him or to even go out with him.

None of the boys had noticed how Jay felt ignored! And they would have seriously regretted it if Jay hadn’t thrown a tantrum that day when they were trying to get dinner ready for Nathan. It was always like this since Nathan’s regression, instead of all of them eating together, the boys would try to get Nathan to eat first and then they would eat. Max was with Nathan on the couch watching a Disney movie while Tom and Siva were in the kitchen. Jay walked down the stairs and felt his anger rise when he saw Max cuddling Nathan while watching the movie. He had asked the boys to watch a movie with them but refused saying they were busy but for watching a movie with Nathan, no one was busy!

“Whoa, I thought you were busy!” Jay said. “What?” Max asked. “Apparently you were too busy to watch a movie with me but now you seem pretty not busy!” Jay sassed. “Bird, I was busy at that time! It was Nathan’s time to wake up and you know he fusses a lot if he is alone” Max explained. “Of course it was because of Nathan. It’s always because of Nathan!” Jay shouted. “Daddy” Nathan whimpered at the loud voice. “It’s alright! It’s just Jaybird being a little rude right now. Look Jay, you got him scared.” Max soothed Nathan all while glaring at Jay. “Oh my god! I’m so sorry Nathan! Did I scare you? Aww… Would you go crying to your Daddies? Would you tell them Jay was mean to you?” Jay mocked. “Enough Jay” Max warned.