The crush

Prompt - can you do another chapter about Nathan and his silly crush as it was called. Like his crush came back to town and discovered Nathan had a crush on him?

~~~~~~~~

Nathan wasn't one who believed in love or thought much about it but when he saw Theo, Nathan's heart definitely skipped a beat. After all, Nathan was a little teenager. His feelings were a bit confused and he found himself crushing on Theo. Theo, their one time emergency hair stylist because of who Nathan even had to nurse a sore bottom. But hey, anything for a crush, right? When Theo left, Nathan's feelings also died out but when the man returned, his feelings resurfaced too.

When Theo returned back to town, Nathan couldn't help but feel his heart go warm again. It was just before his concert when they sat down to get the hair done that they noticed that their hair stylist had been changed again. When they saw that Theo was the replacement again, the boys had all turned to Nathan, teasing him and they even got Nathan blushing. "Hey Nath, happy to meet you again" Theo said while Nathan could only stammer, "same here." The boys giggled at Nathan as Nathan tried his best not to glare at them.

Nathan knew very well about Tom's rules about sneaking out but he had overheard Theo saying he'll hit the bars for a while and Nathan just wanted to see him once more before the guy would go away. So, that's how Nathan found himself sneaking out of the house and going to the bar, all while praying that the boys do not wake up. Unfortunately for him, half an hour later, Jay noticed that there little Nathan was missing from the house and alerted the others who got very worried as they tried contacting and looking for Nathan.

When Nathan reached the bar, he immediately spotted Theo and made his way to the boy. "Nath, what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be in bed or something?" Theo asked. "I'm not a baby. I'm 21" Nathan said. "Alright but I thought the boys were very protective of you. Do they know you're out here at this time?" Theo asked. "Of course, they do know" Nathan lied. But moments later, Theo got a phone call and when he returned, he didn't look much impressed. "Come on, I'm taking you home right now" Theo said. "What? Why? Did I do something wrong?" Nathan asked. "Is sneaking out something wrong? Then maybe you did something wrong" Theo said as he led Nathan to a cab, taking him home.

Jay was the one who opened the door and as soon as he saw Nathan; he pulled the boy in a hug. "Where did you go? I was so worried" Jay said. "Theo, thank you for bringing him back" Max said. Theo nodded. "You come here" Tom said. Nathan shook his head; not wanting to get punished in front of Theo. Tom knew that Nathan felt very embarrassed whenever he got spanked in front of others but Tom had been very scared when they couldn't find Nathan and thankfully Nano had been on the phone with Nathan and learnt with Theo that Nathan was with him and immediately informed the boys that they might have gotten a boy who sneaked out on their hands. This time Tom wanted Nathan to learn the consequences of sneaking out like that, so he didn't hesitate before pulling Nathan's jeans and boxers down and flipping the boy over his lap.

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

I'm so disappointed in you, Nath.

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

Do you know how worried you got us?

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

Sneaking out so late

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

That also to go to a bar

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

You know you're not allowed to go out this late

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

What if something had happened to you?

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

That was very reckless of you, Nath.

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

I hope this won't repeat itself, Nath.

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

Or you'll get worse than this.

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

Nathan burst in sobs as soon as Tom ended the spanking. He let Tom cuddle him as he sobbed his apologies. "It's okay baby Nath. I got you now. Stop crying" Tom soothed the boy. Nathan calmed down a little and quickly pulled up his clothes as he noticed that Theo was still there. Embarrassed, Nathan ran up to his room. "I'll go see him" Siva said. "Can I go, please? I think he was embarrassed because of me" Theo said. Siva looked at Tom and Max for approval before nodding to Theo.

When Theo walked in Nathan's room, he found his hoodie lying on Nathan's bed. "Hey, is that mine? I thought I lost it somewhere" Theo said. "Here" Nathan said, handing the hoodie over. "You can keep it if you want" Theo said as he sat next to Nathan. Nathan raised an eyebrow at that, carefully watching Theo. "Look, I know you got a crush on me" Theo said. Nathan was about to deny it but Theo stopped him. "Nath, I'm much older than you. I can read behind the way you look at me. The way you sneaked out to the bar to see me. Look, crushes are not a bad thing but I'm not for you, baby. You can find someone better. I'm just a silly crush. Don't get attached to me. You'll find someone who is made for you, okay?" Theo asked. Nathan gave a little nod as Theo pulled him in a hug. "You're lucky you got the boys watching out for you, baby. Be good for them" Theo said.

After Theo had gone back, Nathan made sure to apologize to the boys. "Nathan's silly crushed returned, huh?" Max teased Nathan. "Nope, it's gone now." Nathan said. "Really?" Jay asked as he started tickling Nathan and soon it became a full tickle fight.

Crushes are not bad, right? But sometimes crushes are not the ideal partner you're looking for.

A/N

Dedicated to Luke_Scott!

Thank you those reading.

Please Read/ Vote/ Comment/ Prompt me!

xx Hailey