Cooking disaster

Prompt - Nathan decides to cook breakfast for the boys and accidentally set fire... But thankfully Max came in and put the fire off before punishing the boy for using the stove after being told not to...

Prompt - can you do one when Nathan does something bad that max spanks him for than after like he has trouble sitting down for like dinner or something and Tom lets him sit on his lap idk :)

~~~~~~~~

Nathan wasn't one who would say cooking is a hobby for him. Back at home, he rarely stepped in the kitchen, since his mum would handle the cooking and all. Even in The Wanted, usually it was Tom or Max's job to cook with Jay and Siva occasionally helping out. But Nathan never had or never felt the need to step in the kitchen except for a cuppa. But that usually didn't involve using the stove. Especially since the boys made it clear that using the stove in their absence or without their permission was definitely a NO.

But this morning, Nathan had woken up in a good mood after a hectic week. He had literally been a pest all over this week and gave the boys quite a hard time. Except a few times of sore bottom, the boys had actually understand Nathan and took care of him throughout this whole week without even once snapping at him. Nathan was really thankful to them and early morning when he woke up, he found that the boys were still tired and fast asleep. Deciding to show his gratefulness, Nathan decided to make breakfast for the boys. He knew using the stove was guaranteed to give him a sore bottom but he thought maybe the sight of a good breakfast will melt the boys.

It wasn't easy for Nathan to make that breakfast. In one hand, he clutched his phone, going on YouTube to see how to make that breakfast and he used his other hand to actually make that breakfast. It was going somewhat okay until Nathan proceeded to the stove. He started cooking that breakfast and actually forgot about it for a while as he got on twitter. Half an hour later, the food actually caught fire. It was the burning smell that alerted Nathan but when he saw the little fire, he panicked. Thankfully, the boys had been waking up too and they also smelt something burning and rushed to the kitchen.

"Shit, there's something burning in here" Jay shouted. "Take Nath out, Siva get some water. It's a small fire. Max, careful" Tom shouted. While Jay took a shocked Nathan out, Max, Tom and Siva managed to put the fire out. "How did it actually catch fire in here?" Siva asked. "Who left unattended on the stove?" Tom asked. "Nathan" Max sighed as he made his way to the living room and stood in front of the boy, "Were you trying to cook something?" "I just wanted to make you guys some breakfast" Nathan mumbled. "Nath, you know touching the stove without our permission isn't allowed." Tom scolded. "I'm sorry" Nathan whispered. "Not enough" Max said as he pulled Nathan over his lap, pulling the boy's sweatpants and boxers down before spanking him.

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

We told you this multiple times that you shouldn't be touching the stove

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

Do you see why we used to tell you that now?

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

You're lucky that it was just a small fire

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

What would have happen if the whole kitchen took fire and we weren't home?

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

Next time you don't do anything like this without our permission

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

Max ended the spanking, cuddling the boy in his lap as Nathan promised that he'll never touch the stove again. Jay and Siva excused themselves to get some breakfast. When the two boys returned, Nathan had calmed down slightly but as soon as he sat outside with the boys, Nathan jumped right up on his feet. "Sit back down again" Max said. Nathan looked too close to tears as Tom sighed and pulled the boy to sit on his lap. "Softie Tom" Max chuckled. Tom glared at Max and at Jay and Siva too who were laughing before smiling to the teary eyed Nathan, "You just eat your breakfast, okay? I'll handle the meanies." The smile on Nathan's face was enough for the boys to push their teasing aside and just relax in the light moment and put behind them this cooking disaster.

A/N

Dedicated to Panwar1205 and KittenzisBae!

Thank you to those reading.

Please Read/ Vote/ Comment/ Prompt me!

xx Hailey