In good hands

Prompt - One where Karen first finds out about the boys spanking Nath

Prompt - how about one about the times Karen first finds out about the boys spanking Nathan so he's like 16years old.

Prompt - The boys visit Nath's family, his mum believes that the boys are going to end up being a bad influence on Nathan. Nath is rude to his or sister the boys step in punishing him. Karen sees that the boys are actually a good strict figure for Nathan to have.

~~~~~~~~

Nathan had really been a spoilt child back at home. He was the oldest child and the most pampered one. Even after the birth of his little sister, Jess, things didn't change much. Karen knew how to divide his attention properly between both his children. Nathan had hardly been punished by his mother. Except for a light scolding, he'd never had any major punishment in his life. It was the boys who came up with spanking as a punishment and ever since Nathan had learnt to behave.

Nathan's mother had been unaware of that arrangement between the boys. She surely had given the boys the permission to take care of her son but she knew nothing of what kind of punishment, Nathan goes through when he misbehaves. That's probably the reason why she totally flipped out when the boys came to her house with Nathan for a stay over and she heard them threatening to punish Nathan if Nathan didn't listen to them. Karen hadn't been able to hear the whole conversation, hence she misunderstood the whole thing as she made a guess about the boys being a bad influence on Nathan.

While the boys were in the living room, Karen had dragged Nathan to the kitchen. "What were the boys saying about punishing you if you don't listen to them?" Karen asked Nathan. "Mom" Nathan squeaked, blushing furiously. "Nath, are they bad people? Are they forcing you or something?" Karen asked. "Mom, there is nothing like that. You got it totally wrong" Nathan mumbled. "Is there something wrong, Nath? You just tell me, baby. I'll take care of everything" Karen insisted. "Mom please. There is nothing like that." Nathan said as he went out.

Karen wasn't satisfied with Nathan's answer but she had a total change of heart when she saw what exactly the boys were up to. It happened when in the evening, Nathan had snapped at Jess. It was just a common little fight between siblings and Karen was about to scold Nathan when the boy muttered a 'fuck you' to Jess. Karen barely had the time to say anything when suddenly Tom pulled Nathan towards himself. "Is that a way to talk to your sister? And you know swearing isn't allowed." Tom scolded Nathan. But Karen was totally surprised when Tom just pulled Nathan over his lap. She watched in shock as Tom pushed Nathan's jeans and boxers down before starting the spanking.

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

This is not a way to talk to your little sister, Nath.

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

And you know better than swearing.

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

This is not a way to behave.

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

I hope you got the message loud and clear.

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

Ending the spanking, Tom pulled Nathan to cuddle in his lap. "Shush baby you're fine. We told you before if you don't listen to us and behave then you'll be punished. But it's over now. I got you. Calm down baby" Tom said as he rocked the boy in his arms. "So this is what is going on?" Karen sighed. "Oh God" Jay gasped, "We can totally explain this." "Just listen to us please. We don't harm Nathan. We just punish him to keep him from misbehaving." Siva explained. "We don't always spank him. He gets corner time, grounded, mouth washed. We don't really hurt him as much but we rather punish him." Max added.

Karen thought about it for a while but when he saw Nathan still clinging to tom after having been punished and the fact that the boy apologized to his sister afterwards, had Karen smiling. "My baby is in good hands, right?" Karen asked. "Totally" Tom promised. Tom let Nathan up who went to hug his sister and apologize to his mother too.

The boys had proved that Nathan was in good hands. And as long as Nathan was good, Karen had no problem with it.

A/N

Dedicated to Nazzayah!

Thank you to those reading.

Please Read/ Vote/ Comment/ Prompt me!

xx Hailey