Day of epic misconduct

Prompt - Nath gets drunk and breaks some ones arm and the boys get him out of jail on a 10,000 dollar bail. They then give him 300 with the cane. And no comfort at all

Prompt - Can you do one where someone of your choice gets in trouble with the police? The police call Scooter, Nano, and or Kevin and they let the police spank them.

~~~~~~~~

This time he had undoubtedly crossed all the limits. First of all Nathan had sneaked off to a party that the boys had warned him against. As if that wasn't enough, Nathan broke one of the big rules itself. He got heavily drunk. And that also drunk to the point where he couldn't walk straight or actually even think straight. But that wasn't just it. Nathan also happened to get into a fight and get arrested. Basically it was a day of epic misconduct for the boy.

The boys weren't even aware that Nathan had snuck out until they got that one call at 4 am. It had been a call from the police station, telling them that they've arrested Nathan for drunk misconduct and that since the boys were Nathan's guardians, they would have to come to the police station. Ever since they heard the news, the boys were absolutely livid. They had stormed off to the police station and it didn't help when they were told how Nathan got drunk and broke someone's arm in a fight and neither did it help when they were made to pay a huge amount as bail for Nathan. Clearly, Nathan was going to pay for it all later.

As soon as the boys returned home, Tom wasted no time in explaining or scolding the boy. He merely grabbed the cane and pushed Nathan to bend over the couch.

SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP

How dare you sneak off and get drunk?

SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP

How dare you get into a fight?

SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP

What were you thinking?

SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP

I'm so disappointed in you.

SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP

As soon as Tom was done, they didn't wait a second before Max had taken over the punishment.

SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP

How could you have gone to the party without our permission?

SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP

And get drunk?

SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP

But the fight was more than what I could have expected from you!

SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP

I can't believe you.

SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP

As soon as Max was done, Siva took over.

SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP

What has gotten into you, Nath?

SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP

Do you realize in what trouble you got caught?

SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP

Getting drunk? Getting in fights?

SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP

This is so not you

SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP

Once again without any comfort, he was passed over to Jay.

SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP

You know how much worried we were for you.

SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP

You know how much we paid for your bail

SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP

Why a sudden misconduct like that?

SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP

We're so disappointed in you.

SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP

As the spanking ended, the boys left Nathan crying in the living room as they walked off to their rooms. "Oh Nath" Kev sighed as he pulled Nathan in a hug. "Stop crying buddy." Nano said as he rubbed Nathan's back. "I've been so bad. They're so disappointed in me. They don't love me anymore now" Nathan sobbed. "I think we need to call Scooter" Nano offered. Kev sighed, nodding.

The next morning, Nathan was completely sober and very guilty. When Scooter arrived, he was about to punish Nathan but when he saw how Nathan had already been punished, he let it go. But Scooter was very angry when he learnt that Nathan hadn't been comforted after his punishment. But when he saw the boys rush to Nathan as soon as they saw him, hug him and comfort him. "Oh baby, I'm so sorry. We didn't comfort you. We were all very upset and angry and didn't comfort you. We're so sorry" Max apologized to Nathan as Siva, Tom and Jay joined them in a group hug.

Scooter watched them fondly knowing that Nathan's day of epic misconduct was clearly over.

A/N

Dedicated to Aubandliv and whoamiyoullneverknow!

Thank you to those reading.

Please Read/ Vote/ Comment/ Prompt me!

xx Hailey