Siblings spat

Prompt - Can you do one where Nathan and Jess are fighting when Jess comes down to the wanted house. They start cursing each other and Max spanks Nathan while one of the boys just swat Jess because they don't feel comfortable spanking her.

~~~~~~~~

A sibling spat was always common between siblings. Nathan and Jess weren't new to this. They spent their childhood bickering, pulling at each other's hair but that didn't mean that they hated each other. Nathan and Jess absolutely adored each other but like every other siblings, they tended to have their little fighting moments too. And that's how they often found themselves on Karen's lap both kids sporting a sore bottom.

But this time, things were a little different. Nathan and Jess were not kids anymore and they were not back home. They were at The Wanted House. What happened was that Jess and Nathan had been having those siblings jealousy again and all of a sudden, the two of them started getting into a little argument that soon turned huge as the boys started hearing Nathan and Jess curse at each other. And soon enough the boys had to be separating a fight between the brother-sister duo.

Nathan and Jess had been in the living room talking with each other and at that time none of the boys had thought that these two will be in a spat. The boys had left the two alone to bond with each other as they went to the kitchen. It was silent for a moment but then the boys started hearing snippets of their arguments. "Obviously, you've always been mommy's darling, Jess. Of course, you had to complain about me to mom." Nathan shouted. "Oh come on, Nath, you're becoming rude these days. And I only told mom that you sometimes are mean to me. And besides you're the one who is mom's sweetheart." Jess yelled. "Oh shut the fuck up, Jess. I'm never mean to you." Nathan said. "You shut the fuck up, Nath" Jess shouted back. And soon the boys could hear the list of curses grow longer from the two of them.

"Excuse me, you two" Tom said as he stood in the living room trying to break the fight between Nathan and Jess. "Tom, don't you dare interfere" Nathan shouted as he turned to Jess shouting, "you little shit." Nathan gave Jess a little shove and for a moment Jess looked shocked but she recomposed herself as she tried to shove Nathan. But before that, Jay caught the girl and dragged her back. "Stop it both of you" Max shouted. Nathan was about to shove Jess again but Siva caught him and turned him sideways.

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

Didn't you understand to stop it?

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

Nathan piped down as he gave Siva a little glare. Siva ignored the glare as he looked over to Tom. "Jess, face the corner. Nathan, you go over my lap." Tom said. "No way" Both Nathan and Jess shouted. "Jess, we can't spank you since that's your mum's right but yeah we definitely can give you a corner time until Nathan's spanking is done. Besides, I'm definitely letting your mum know about this little stunt." Max said. Jess sighed but Jay was already pushing her towards the wall. Tom shook his head and then pulled Nathan over his lap but not before pulling down Nathan's jeans and boxers.

"Tom, no" Nathan tried to protest but Tom had already started spanking the boy.

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

I'm very disappointed in you Nath.

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

That's not a way to treat your little sister.

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

Cursing and shoving your little sister

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

That's just not done Nath

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

And it's definitely not a way to behave with a lady

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

I hope you realize that

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

I also hope that this incident will never happen again.

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

You understand me Nath?

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

Never again

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

Tom ended the spanking as he pulled Nathan in a hug. He helped the boy pull his boxers up and kick the jeans off. Nathan winced at his sore bottom, crying in Tom's arms. "I'm sorry" Nathan cried as he tried to bury his face in Tom's neck. "You should say sorry to your sister and not to me" Tom said. Jay let Jess out of corner and the girl was already in tears as she moved to his brother to hug him. "I'm sorry Jess." Nathan sobbed. "I'm sorry too Nath" Jess said. Tom pulled both of them in a hug, smiling at the two younger one.

Thankfully, Jess and Nathan didn't get into a siblings spat again. Tom couldn't say whether it was Jess was fearing her spanking back at home with her mom or Nathan fearing another spanking with the boys or if the two had already patch up. But whatever it was, they were happy not to witness another siblings spat.

A/N

Dedicated to dancergurl_Jayne!

Thank you to those reading.

Please Read/ Vote/ Comment/ Prompt me!

xx Hailey