The kidnapping

Prompt - What about Nathan was in a club alone for a friend's birthday and was kidnapped by the father of a crazy fan who is crazy about Nathan and in love with him. They kept him with them for two days then Nathan managed to escape. But when he came back at home, the boys didn't believe him and spanked him for lying, for going away without warning, and for losing his phone and money (that the fan and her father stole to Nathan). But when the boys discovered the bruises, they understood Nathan told the truth and found the fan and the father and revenged Nathan then comforted him with many cuddles.

Prompt - Hey can you do one where Nathan gets kidnapped but the reason why he ran away after being punished.

~~~~~~~~~

There was a reason why the boys were always worried about letting Nathan go to clubs alone. First of all, the boys had always been against Nathan getting drunk. It didn't matter if they loved to drink and party but they would always protect their youngest bandmate from that kind of life. It's not that they didn't trust Nathan, but they just wanted to be on the safe side. But there were times when Nathan would want his freedom or accuse the boys of not trusting them and in order to not upset their youngest one, the boys would allow Nathan to go out alone, only to regret the decision later.

This time also, Nathan had been on good behavior for a while and when he came asking for permission to go to a club alone to meet up with his friends, the boys actually hesitated to refuse him. They knew Nathan would put up a good fight and it definitely happened as so. Nathan really felt bad when the boys refused to let him go and feeling bad to upset their little Nat, the boys had to agree in the end to let Nathan go for a while. But they did impose a lot of restrictions on the boy: No drinking, no hooking up with girls and no staying there till late, returning home late. Nathan had agreed to all the restrictions just for this one night out alone, desperate to show the boys that he can take care of himself.

To be frank, Nathan had fairly enjoyed himself with his friends. He followed every restriction that the boys had imposed on him and kept himself away from girls and everything but it was only the drinks that Nathan got tempted with and couldn't help but get drunk along with his friends. As he approached his curfew, Nathan started making his way out of the club when he noticed a weird looking man staring at him. Making his way out, Nathan was about to call for a cab when he felt a hand connect to the back of his head. Just before a passing out, Nathan managed to get a glimpse of his kidnapper which happened to be that same weird looking guy.

When Nathan woke up, he was tied in a chair with a teen sitting in front of him. "Who are you? Untie me? Why have you kidnapped me?" Nathan had asked in one single breath. Unfortunately for Nathan, the girl happened to be the daughter of the man who had kidnapped him. The girl, at first, looked very nice. She would bring Nathan food and sit with him but whenever Nathan would demand to be let free, the girl along with her father would beat Nathan up. Nathan had really thought that the boys would save him but two days later, he himself got his chance to escape that place. The father-daughter had gone to out and Nathan had somehow managed to get out of the ropes and run away from that place. He wanted nothing more to get back home to his brothers.

Nathan expected warm hugs and the worried faces to turn into relief upon his return but never did he expect that he would have to face some angry faces. As soon as he walked in, it was Jay who snapped at him. "Oh, finally, someone actually returned home. We thought your party and friends were more fun than us. Weren't they Nath?" Jay asked. "What are you talking about...?" Nathan trailed off. "Nath, you stayed out for two whole days, missed an important interview and you say what are we talking about?" Siva said. "Boys, you don't know what happened" Nathan said but was cut off by Max, "Oh we know exactly what happened. Your party was too amazing and your friends were way more cool than us so you spent two whole days with them. We saw the pictures of the party Nath. Pictures of you drunk" Max said. "Boys, that's another thing but you don't know what happened afterwards." Nathan tried explaining. "Do you care to explain how you thought you would be forgiven for breaking two rules, one is getting drunk and the other is staying out without informing us for two whole days?" Tom asked. Nathan tried to explain once again but unfortunately he didn't even get the time to say anything before Tom was pulling him over his lap.

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

Do you know how worried you got us?

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

We thought something bad might have happened to you.

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

But instead you were busy getting drunk with your friends.

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

You stayed out two whole days when we had strictly told you to return home early.

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

Seriously Nathan, I'm very disappointed in you.

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

I really hope such a situation doesn't happen again.

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

Never again, Nath

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

Ending the spanking, Tom brought the sobbing boy in a cuddle. Slipping his hand under the boy's hoodie, Tom started rubbing Nathan's back when the boy started whimpering due to the pain. "Nath, it's okay now. Stop crying. Why are you whimpering like that?" Tom asked. "Nath, are you hurt?" Siva asked. Getting a nod from the boy, Siva slipped Nathan's hoodie off and gasped at the bruises all over Nathan's back. "Oh my God" Siva gasped and quickly pulled off Nathan's jeans that were still around Nathan's ankles to find rope marks around the boy's ankles and wrist. "Shit, Nathan, what happened to you?" Max asked. "Got kidnapped when I was coming out of the club" Nathan sobbed. "Who was it, Nath?" Jay asked. "A girl and her father. They stole my wallet, money and everything. Kept me there for two days and hit me too" Nathan cried. "Shush down baby. We're so sorry we spanked you without even asking you what happened. We just assumed that you got drunk and ran away so as not to face us" Tom said. Nathan didn't say anything as he continued working on calming himself.

Tom thought that Nathan would be very angry with them for punishing him without any cause. Putting Nathan back on the couch, Tom was about to tell the boys that they should leave Nathan alone for a while when the boys latched to Tom again. "Don't go. I'm sorry but don't leave me alone." Nathan sobbed. "Oh baby, I thought you would be angry at us for spanking you without any reason." Tom said, hugging Nathan back. "It's not without a reason. I was drinking at the club. Broke one rule." Nathan mumbled as he hid his face in Tom's chest. "Aww, baby" Siva chuckled, "that's my baby." Max shared a look with Tom before nodding and going away to make a phone call. "Where did Max go?" Nathan whined. "He went to make a phone call, baby" Tom said as Siva and Jay also started cuddling Nathan.

Max got Nano to go make a formal complain to get Nathan's kidnappers arrested before going back to cuddle with Nathan. They all felt guilty about having punished their youngest one for no reason but Nathan had easily forgiven them. He was too scared from his recent experience and wanted nothing more than the comfort of his big brothers. He would rather deal with them being overprotective with him rather than pushing them away right now.

A/N

Dedicate to the little devil RoxaneLebolesch and also to annaleelee!

Thank you to all those reading!

Please Read/ Vote/ Comment/ Prompt me!

xx Hailey