Coming out

Prompt - Nathan meets Luke from 5SOS and Nath finds out Luke is gay and realizes that he is too. They date and go out in secret but he called names at school. But it gets to a point where they get beat up one day by the bullies bad and Nathan comes home but lies and gets spanked for the excuse he uses idk. Then, The Wanted and 5SOS have to do a colab, so Nathan and Luke come out and the boys find out why Nathan had bruises and stuff. Cute and fluffy plz thx ❤️❤️❤️❤️ love your story ;)

~~~~~~~~

There was something that Nathan was hiding from the boys. He hadn't meant to hide something from the boys but he just didn't know how to tell them. He just didn't know how to come out to them as gay and as somebody who is dating someone already. Yup, Nathan was dating someone and that someone was none other than Luke from 5sos. And while Luke had been encouraging Nathan to tell the boys about them, Nathan wasn't quite sure about it. Thus leading to more troubles for his own self.

Nathan and Luke had been dating in secret for a while now. Since they both go to the same school, it had been easy to meet up with each other and spend some time with each other without creating doubts for the boys. But that wasn't just their only concern. Their relationship at school had attracted quite a few bullies. The name calling and bullying was increasing day by day. And one day it got to the point where the bullies had cornered both Luke and Nathan and beat them up. While Luke had tried his best to save Nathan, the two of them had taken quite a few blows.

Luke had told Nathan not to hide anything from his band members. After this incident, it would have been best to just come out to them. But Nathan wasn't ready for this right now. So he decided to come up with a lie. As soon as he walked in The Wanted House, Nathan heard that gasps around him. "What happened to you?" Jay asked. "Got in a fight" Nathan mumbled, trying to get to his room as quickly as possible. "Somebody hit you? Oh God, why? Are you hurt anywhere? How bad?" Siva asked as he tried to look for other injuries on the boy except for his split lip, bruised eye and jaw. Nathan pushed at him as he insisted, "I'm fine." "Hey, attitude" Tom warned. "I'm fine. Guy was acting up with me. He beat me up. I beat him up. Done and dusted" Nathan huffed. "Did you just say that you beat somebody up?" Max asked. As soon as Nathan nodded, he found himself being turned over Max's lap.

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

What's gotten into you?

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

Getting into fight like this

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

Beating someone up

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

And saying it is fine.

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

Well no Nath

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

It is not fine

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

Fighting isn't fine.

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

I am so disappointed in you

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

I hope you don't do such a thing again

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

Max ended the spanking as he cuddled the boy in his arms. While Nathan did mumble an apology, the boy simply looked deflated as he clung to Max. Max and Tom shared a look but figured that maybe Nathan learnt his lesson which is why he looked like this.

The truth would have remain hidden itself if The Wanted hadn't done a collaboration with 5sos. While the boys had been rehearsing altogether, their youngest members had disappeared. And when they set out to search for the two of them, they happened to find Luke and Nathan in a sweet little embrace as Luke was kissing all the scars left from the bullies' incident. "Since when is this going?" Nathan and Luke heard a voice behind them. Scrambling to their feet, the two boys shared a look with each other and before Nathan could figure out a lie, Luke was shaking his head at Nathan. "We love each other" Luke said. Nodding, Nathan let Luke hold his hand as they decided to come clean now.

The boys decided to tell their band members everything. "Oh buddy, you got bullied at school" Ashton sighed. "And Nath decided to lie to us that it was a fight" Tom said. "You should have told us from before itself" Max said. "We'll always support you guys" Calum assured the two of them. "Yeah buddy" Siva confirmed. "Nath, welcome to the family" Michael cheered. Chuckling, Jay added, "Welcome to the family you too, Luke."

If only Nathan had come out to them earlier itself then he wouldn't have had to get a spanking for that bullying incident. But then, coming out is a scary process in itself. But with Luke and the boys by his side, Nathan would be alright.

A/N

Dedicated to nexttohim_b!

Thank you to those reading.

Please Read/ Vote/ Comment/ Prompt me!

xx Hailey