Stealing the attention

1) Prompt - could you do one where Nathan tries to cuddle with the boys but they all push him away cause there tired Nathan goes to the 1d boys to chill and the boys tell max that he was doing drugs and max goes mental at him and slaps his face instead of his backside in front of the 1d boys who all tell max the truth Jay walks in and Nathan runs to him sobbing then Siva punishes max and the 1d lads while Nathan cries with Jay curled up....maybe some age play where Nath slips into a head space

2) Prompt - One of the 1d boys (harry or Niall) tells max the lie cuz they were jealous of all the attention their boys were giving Nath. After telling the truth the 1d boys spank the bit that told the lie and afterwards tells Nath sorry. Nath afterwards is a little scared of max but max(after his spanking ) goes over to him not caring that Nath cowers away and hugs him picking him up and rocking him repeating that he's sorry.

~~~~~~~

It was a long day and they were all five completely tired. None of them could function properly. They weren’t even thinking right. All that the five members of The Wanted really wanted was a bed, pillows, blankets and mostly some sleep. That night even Nathan had fallen asleep quickly. But a tired Nathan is a cranky and clingy Nathan. The boys were just not up to deal with Nathan as they were tired themselves.

The next morning, lying on the couch Jay had his eyes closed. He felt someone curl up just behind him and without even opening his eyes Jay groaned out, “take another couch.” “Jay, I’m tired” Nathan said. “I am too. Please, sleep somewhere else” Jay said. Nathan huffed walking to the kitchen where Siva was sitting with his head on the table. “Seev” Nathan said. “Please, Nath, leave me alone.” Siva said. Nathan sighed looking around for Tom and Max.

He found Max sleeping outside in the garden. However much he tried shaking Max to wake him up, Max didn’t open his eyes. Instead Max just turned to the other side completely ignoring Nathan. Nathan tried his last option which was Tom. Tom was still lying in bed. Nathan climbed in next to Tom and tried waking Tom up. “Nath, if you want to sleep then just get in here quietly otherwise go away. If you don’t I’m gonna make your bottom sore!” Tom warned.

Nathan sulked; sitting by himself when he got a call from Harry asking him if he would like to come chill out with them at their flat. Nathan agreed. He got up walking to Max and telling him that he was going to chill out with the One Direction boys. Max nodded telling Nathan that it was a good idea. Nathan nodded and set out to go to meet the One Direction boys.

It was a nice chilling out day. Nathan fairly enjoyed himself with the boys. They were just lying around watching movies and stuffs. But there were two persons who weren’t enjoying themselves, Niall and Harry. Harry was mentally cursing himself for calling Nathan at their place. Niall and Harry were the youngest of their band and they didn’t quite like how Nathan was getting all the attention from Louis, Liam and Zayn.

Louis had called The Wanted house as soon as Nathan came home just to confirm that Nathan had asked for permission. It was Siva who answered and he confirmed that Nathan told Max. He also told Louis that Nathan was tired and so were they that were why they weren’t able to get Nathan’s crankiness under control. Louis had told Siva not to worry they would take care of Nathan and even try to get him to take a nap.

That was the reason why the boys were hovering around Nathan. Louis was constantly rubbing Nathan’s back while Liam turned down the TV as soon as Nathan started feeling sleepy. “He’s asleep” Louis whispered. “I’ll take him to bed” Zayn said scooping Nathan in his arms. Harry and Niall felt really bad watching Nathan in Zayn’s arms. “Ni, I have a plan” Harry said taking Niall by his hand and leading him to his room. Upstairs, Harry called Max telling him that they just saw Nathan taking drugs. They could practically feel the anger from Max as he hung up. Perfect plan!