Centre of attraction

It's like Scooter tells The Wanted they're going on tour with One Direction and a one man band thing called The Ready Set. Nathan's way more excited to see who The Ready Set is than any of the other boys so when Scooter tells them TRS landed in the UK, Nathan's the first to suggest they meet TRS at they're hotel. Scooter tells him that TRS and the tour band should be practicing soon and gives them permission to watch. Nathan and the boys get there midway through the practice to find out it's Jordan, now 17, who is The Ready Set. At first Nathan was excited but realized that everyone will treat Jordan as if HE was the special one. He gets more mad when he sees Jordan's girlfriend and thinks that Jordan will take all her attention and then the boys. So when Jordan needs to get something from the band's van or needs the rest room or something, Nathan offers to take him. On the way, Nathan threatens Jordan to drop out of the tour even though it's an empty threat. Jordan agrees as soon as they reach. Nathan's quite happy until a fuming Travis, the tour band's drummer, shows up (apparently there the whole time so he heard the threat and recorded it) and drags Nathan to Scooter's office where Scooter and the boys are. After seeing the video, Nathan confesses but the boys are extremely mad at him. Either Tom or Max spanks him or they give the job to Jordan. 
~~~~~~~~

Nathan had been very excited when Scooter told The Wanted boys that they would be collaborating with One Direction and also with a one man band called The Ready Set. “Who is The Ready Set?” Nathan asked. “When they come, you’ll know.” Scooter sighed, Nathan was getting very impatient. “But I want to know who they are” Nathan whined. “Nathan, pipe down now kiddo” Scooter scolded, effectively getting Nathan to sit quietly for some time. But minutes late, Nathan was bugging his bandmates with his excitement.

“Hi, Nath” Louis greeted when the One Direction boys reached The Wanted House. “You guys excited to meet The Ready Set?” Nathan asked. “Nath, let them sit first” Siva said, guiding the boys in. “We are excited too, Nath” Liam said. “I take it he doesn’t know who The Ready Set is?” Zayn whispered to Max. “No, he doesn’t.” Max sighed, sharing a look with Tom. Tom looked over at Nathan who was bugging Niall and Harry but fortunately the two looked excited too.

It took two swats to his backside and a warning of a full spanking to get Nathan to calm down a little. But then Scooter arrived telling the boys that The Ready Set had landed in UK and Nathan was back to that little bundle of excitement that he was. He had whined, begged and even pleaded the boys to hurry up so that they could go meet The Ready Set. Well, his excitement died out as soon as he came to know that Jordan Witzigreuter was the one behind The Ready Set. Jordan had been in mid practice when the boys reached there. “Jordan?” Nathan asked.

It felt nice to know that at his seventeen years, Jordan had achieved so much. But Nathan couldn’t help but feel jealous. He remembered how the boys had been really affectionate to Jordan when the boy was just sixteen year old. And suddenly, he no longer was excited to tour with The Ready Set. He watched as the boys talked to Jordan and faked a smile as he listened to Jordan stealing the attention that usually he used to get. As if stealing the boys’ attention wasn’t enough, Jordan even introduced the boys to his girlfriend and there it went Jordan being the centre of attention again.

Nathan wasn’t even thinking straight but when Jordan suddenly asked Siva that he really needed a phone charger from the tour van, Nathan stood up offering to take Jordan there. “It’s okay Nath, I’ll take him” Siva said. “I’ll take him Siva, really. It’s not a problem.” Nathan insisted. “Alright, we will be in Scooter’s office. You guys come directly there” Tom said. Nathan and Jordan both nodded. While walking to the tour van, Nathan pushed Jordan to the van. “Listen to me. You have to drop out of the tour, you got me? Otherwise I promise you that you’re gonna regret it” Nathan threatened Jordan and gave him a shove too just to show that he was being serious here. Scared, Jordan nodded and followed Nathan back in, swallowing back his tears.

Returning back to Scooter’s office, Nathan gave Jordan a pointed look before going to sit near Scooter. “Boys, Scooter Sir, I need to tell you something. I cannot continue with this tour. I’m sorry.” Jordan said with tears in his eyes. “But what happened, Jordan?” Scooter asked. “Nathan happened, Sir” Travis said. Jordan looked back at his band’s drummer, Travis, with a surprised look. “What do you mean?” Max asked. “Nathan threatened Jordan to leave the tour” Travis said. “This can’t be true” Jay said. “I knew you guys won’t believe me but I brought proof with me” Travis said making the boys listen to the recording he had recorded earlier when he heard Nathan threatening Jordan.

“Oh Jordan” Siva sighed after hearing the recording. Jordan burst in tears turning to Travis who pulled him in a hug. Nathan had the decency to look down this time. “Nathan is this true?” Max asked. Nathan gave a short nod. “You are in huge trouble.” Tom said. “Jordan, I’m really sorry kid. Please don’t drop out of the tour. Nathan will be very sorry, if he isn’t right now” Scooter said, “in fact how about you spank him? 50 with the belt!” Nathan paled after hearing this but knew better than to protest. “Here, take this Jordan” Tom said as he gave Jordan the belt and pushed Nathan to lie on the table. He pulled Nathan’s jeans and boxers down and kept a hand over Nathan’s back as Jordan stepped forward.

SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP

It was just 25 hits of the belt that broke Nathan down. Jordan stopped as Nathan sobbed loudly and bit his lip seeing how red Nathan’s bottom had already turned. “Jordan, buddy, there is 25 more” Max reminded Jordan. “I can’t, please. You guys continue.” Jordan said giving Tom the belt as he turned Nathan over and pulled Nathan in a hug, both boys crying. “I’m sorry Jordan. I always get jealous of you. I thought you would steal the boys from me. I’m really sorry.” Nathan sobbed. “It’s okay, Nathan. I forgive you” Jordan said. “Boys, Nathan needs to finish his punishment” Tom said. Nathan tried giving Tom the puppy eyes but Tom just shushed him and pushed Nathan back on the table.

SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP

Nathan, I didn’t expect this from you.

SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP

You don’t go threatening others.

SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP

And you don’t need to be jealous of others, also.

SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP

Never again, Nath.

SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP

Tom ended the spanking and cuddled the boy. Nathan was sobbing too loudly to calm down but slowly he fell asleep in Tom’s arms. “Jordan, we are really sorry for what Nathan did” Siva said. “It’s okay. I already forgave him” Jordan smiled. “Thanks buddy” Jay said, ruffling Jordan’s hair. After Travis and Jordan left, Max turned to Tom and watched Nathan whine in his sleep at being dropped on the couch. “He doesn’t know how to deal with just some attention shifted from him” Max said. “But we all love him” Tom said, ruffling Nathan’s hair. “Daddy, throw them out, they are not letting me sleep.” Nathan whined turning over in his sleep. “Heard my boy, now go, get out… Go practice. When he wakes up, I’ll send him over” Scooter said, chuckling.

Nathan was truly their boy who needed to centre of attention, always.

A/N

Dedicated to @FanficsLoveHappy!

Thank you to those reading!

Please Read/ Vote/ Comment/ Prompt me!

xx Hailey