Carelessness and guilt

Prompt - You should do one where Tom thinks that the camera isn't there anymore, but it is. Tom spanks Nathan, and the camera man catches it all.

~~~~~~~

Frankly speaking, all the five members of The Wanted had regretted agreeing to The Wanted’s Life. It was fun at first but then it started being a nuisance. Each boy felt like their secrets were letting out for the world to see. Not to mention the occasional fights that happened because of the little things that usually could be sorted out but that was dragged long as fans could watch it and interfere in it. But one person who hated it the most was Nathan.

Nathan hated having the camera to follow them everywhere. Not only he had no privacy but he often feared that the spankings he got from the boys could be caught on tape. Surely, the boys did a good job with hiding the little punishments or the spankings but Nathan often feared the man could leak those things on tape. And his fear proved itself right one day.

Nathan had done fairly well escaping the punishments since a few days. He’d behave and not let the boys having to spank him. But things got out of control one day with Tom. Tom had taken Nathan out for shopping. Tom actually just tried to take off Nathan’s mind from his throat and possible surgery. He was just using distraction as a means to soothe Nathan’s fears.

Nathan had fairly enjoyed himself that day but when he got a call from the doctor, he lost it. The doctor called him to update him with his care instructions. And Nathan was quite angry upon hearing the long list of things he was told not to do, not to eat or drink. It didn’t help that Tom was making a list of those things after having Nathan put his phone on loudspeaker. In act of anger, Nathan reached forward without thinking and tore off the list Tom had made and threw a fit at Tom when he scold him for tearing the list. “I’ll definitely spank you as we reach home!” Tom promised dragging Nathan to the cab.

Tom had been so angry he didn’t pay attention to the cameraman who followed them as soon as they reached home. Tom was angry at Nathan. He was trying his best to take care of the boy and here the boy was making his job difficult. He pulled Nathan to his room and sat down on the bed. He reached forward and pulled Nathan’s jeans and boxers down. Nathan whimpered as Tom flipped him over his lap.

SWAT SWAT  SWAT SWAT SWAT you don’t throw fits SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT at me SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT or anyone SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT you don’t tear SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT off the list doctor gave you SWAT SWAT  SWAT SWAT SWAT Never ever put your health at risk SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

It hard been hard and fast swats that goy Nathan in tears and sobbing out. “I’m sorry!” Nathan sobbed in Tom’s chest. “I know baby! It’s alright. I got you. Shush down!” Tom soothed Nathan. He rocked the boy and laid him on his stomach as Nathan fell asleep. He knew the boy was just tired and scared of his throat issues and easily forgave the lad.

What Tom didn’t know was that the cameraman had got everything on tape. The man chuckled and walked away as Tom stepped out of his room. Tom would have never known, the boys also wouldn’t have known if that day they weren’t called to watch the videos before it was given to be broadcasted. The cameraman didn’t know that the boys had the permission to watch and remove anything they didn’t want. He didn’t there was a majority vote. If majority says to remove something then it was going to be removed.

When Nathan saw that clip he choked on his water which had Jay patting his back. “I- I- This c-can’t be” Nathan stuttered nearly hyperventilating. “Hey calm down” Siva said rubbing Nathan’s back. “How is this possible? God, how could I not see the camera?” Tom said. Max gave his shoulder a tight squeeze. “Relax! We’ll sort this” Max promised. Majority rule helped them and they had to remove that part of the clip where Tom was spanking Nathan. Tom had caught a cab and got home as soon as they removed the clip not wanting to see the disappointment and tears in Nathan’s eyes.

When the boys got home, Siva and Jay took Nathan to bed as the boy had fallen asleep while Max went to see Tom. He pushed open the door to see Tom lying on his stomach trying to stifle his sobs in the pillow. “Tom! It’s all fixed now!” Max said rubbing Tom’s back. “How could I be so careless? Nathan will hate me now!” Tom sobbed getting up to fall in Max’s arms. “No he doesn’t! And we also could have done the same mistake.” Max said. “You’re right it’s a mistake. And I should be punished for it!” Tom said getting up from the bed. “No mate! That’s not what I meant” Max said. “Nathan should spank me but we all know it would be soft spanks so you have to do it Max. Please and with the belt?” Tom said. It was the please that got Max to agree to lift the guilt off Tom. “Only 15” Max said bending Tom over the bed and pulling his jeans and boxers down.

SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP

Next time be careful!

SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP

And just let go of the guilt Tom

SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP

Max felt Tom’s sobs wracking his body before even hearing it. He pulled Tom in a hug letting him cry in his shoulder. After he had sobered up, Max dragged Tom to Nathan’s room and was pleased to see Nathan sitting on his bed and not asleep. “Nath” Max said. Nathan looked up as Max gave Tom a little push before smiling and walking out. “What happened? Were you crying?” Nathan asked as Tom joined him on the bed. Tom hissed as his backside touched the bed and rolled on his side. Nathan watched him curiously before he understood. “You got spanked why? Max?” Nathan asked.“Yup Nath! I asked him to spank me! I was too guilty so I told Max to spank me for being careless! It was only 15 though with the belt!” Tom said. Nathan hugged him. “You’re an idiot. You shouldn’t have done that though. I wasn’t mad at you.” Nathan said.

When Max came to check on them, Tom and Nathan were both asleep cuddling upto each other. Max chuckled and closed the door.

A/N

Dedicated to @onfire123

Thank you to those reading.

Please Read/ Vote/ Comment/ Prompt

xx Hailey