Frustration and jealousy

Prompt - How about another one where he goes solo after the band takes a break where he has a concert and the other boys go but during then they decide to hate on Nathan because they're confused about their feeling for the break. Then Scooter makes a "reunion" and the four boys get punished and apologize to Nathan ;)

~~~~~~~~

Sure The Wanted had gotten on break but the boys didn't keep any bad feelings for each other. They were still in contact with each other and were very supportive of each other. They were all supportive of each other's choice of career. And when the opportunity came to go support Nathan during his first solo concert, the boys didn't hesitate. They were looking forward to show how proud they were of Nathan, except that along with the proud feeling, jealousy also came to surface.

It was supposed to be like a reunion for the boys. They were really happy to finally meet up. They cheered for Nathan during the whole concert. Nathan had been happy to see the boys encouraging him. In fact the boys had been really proud of Nathan until they started hearing whispers.

"The Wanted is here!"

"Aww they are cheering for their youngest."

"Yeah because they have no job now."

"Well, truthfully speaking, Nathan was the only good in their band."

"Yup and that's why he still has a career while these ones can only cheer for him."

"Thank God The Wanted broke up. Nathan has a better career alone with nobody holding him back."

Unknowingly those rumors had sparked a huge jealousy within Tom, Max, Siva and Jay.

The break had really been confusing and strained for the boys and now seeing Nathan progress like that was getting the boys quite jealous. After the concert when they met up with Nathan, they let their frustration get the better of them. "Guys, how did you like my performance?" Nathan had enthusiastically asked the boys. But he didn't expect to get such a response from them. "Absolutely awful" Siva said. "That's why you left The Wanted, huh? You wanted an identity of your own?" Jay accused. "No. No Jay. He wanted to prove that he is better than us. That's why he left us." Max said. "We were holding him back." Siva added. "That's why he called us here. To show how he is progressing and we are still where he left us. You what Nathan. Go to hell." Tom snapped at Nathan. They left the boy in complete shock. But what they didn't know was that Scooter had heard everything.

The next day, the boys were supposed to meet up at Scooter's office. They sensed that something was wrong as soon as Scooter came in with Nathan. "So what happened last night?" Scooter asked. "He instigated you" Jay accused. "He didn't have to. I was right there at that time." Scooter said, "So if someone progresses, it means that he is proving you all wrong. And silly me! I thought this break a unanimous decision." "We all agreed for the break" Max clarified. "Then why do you feel like this kiddo here left the group to prove himself better or prove you guys worse?" Scooter asked. They all looked sheepishly at each other. "All this because you heard a few haters. And you went ahead and hurt Nathan's feelings. I saw how proud you all were but all this changed due to letting yourself be carried away in jealousy" Scooter sighed. "Shit" Tom cursed. "25 with the belt. Each one of you." Scooter only said.

Jay went first. "I'm so sorry Nathan" Jay said as he let Scooter bend him over the table.

SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP

Letting yourself be carried away in jealousy is wrong

SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP

You should have known better.

SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP

Scooter ended the spanking as he pulled Jay in a hug before moving onto Siva.

SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP

You are the mature one here, Seev.

SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP

Being jealous of your youngest isn't nice.

SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP

Scooter let Siva be in his arms for a while as he rubbed the boy's back. Then he moved on to Max.

SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP

You lead by example Max. What you do your youngest will follow you!

SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP

And jealousy isn't a good example.

SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP

Scooter patted his back. And then moved onto Tom.

SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP

You're the eldest. You have responsibilities.

SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP

You can't let jealousy ruin it.

SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP

Scooter ended the spanking as he hugged Tom. And as soon as he let go of Tom, the man was pulling an equally teary eyed Nathan in his arms, as the boys joined in the hug too, apologizing to their youngest. "Sorry man, we let our frustration and jealousy ruin everything." Tom apologized. "I thought you hated me" Nathan sniffled. "No buddy. We love you." Siva said. "We're always proud of you" Max added. "Always" Jay promised.

Stood, watching them, Scooter had a fond smile on his face.

A/N

Dedicated to @Brooklyn_outworks_it!

Thank you to those reading.

Please Read/ Vote/ Comment/ Prompt me!

xx Hailey