Rachel's in charge

Prompt - Oh recently in Nathan's periscope he was making jokes over all the "boyfriends" Rachel has, maybe Rachel scolds Nath after he finishes the periscope and reminds him she is in charge of him ....(you can continue and finish it however you want)

~~~~~~~~

If there is one thing that Nathan seemed to be doing a lot these days was to get on Rachel's nerves. From whining to being late as well always, to being rude and sassy to everyone and to even making some not so likeable personal jokes. And unfortunately for Nathan, the boys had left Rachel in charge of him now, which meant that Rachel could dish out any punishment that she seemed right whenever the situation called for it. And Nathan was soon going to taste that.

After the boys' visit, they had allowed Rachel to deal with their little boy and punish his mistakes and misbehaviors however she felt would be fit according to the situation. While Rachel had tried her best to ignore the sassy behavior and crude jokes from Nathan, she just couldn't let it slide every time. And this time she had to punish the boy because there is a certain limit to jokes. If Nathan didn't learn it, Rachel was going to make sure that the boy learn it now and remember it lifelong.

It happened during Nathan's periscope. The boy had made a couple of jokes about Rachel and kept making jokes over all the boyfriends that Rachel has. Rachel patiently waited that the periscope chat be over and as soon as Nathan was done. Nathan looked up at Rachel and immediately noticed that something was off. "What?" Nathan asked, sassily. "You plant yourself in the corner right now, young man" Rachel warned. "What?" Nathan stuttered out, a little shocked with Rachel's warning tone before realizing that the woman meant business actually and tried to defy her, "You're not in charge of me." "I am. Now get yourself in the corner and stay there until I'm back otherwise you're in serious trouble." Rachel warned before leaving.

Nathan watched her leave and shook his head thinking that Rachel won't really think about punishing him, right? Being stubborn, Nathan didn't stay in the corner as he walked around, not really thinking that she was going to act on her words. Nathan wandered around in the hallways, lost in his phone, not really paying attention to anything when he felt a sharp smack on his backside. Shocked, Nathan threw two hands back to protect his backside and turned back to see Rachel being the one who just smacked him. "Rachel" Nathan gasped. Rachel didn't say anything as she tugged on Nathan's ears pulling the boy back to the room.

"Back to the corner" was the thing that Nathan really wasn't expecting from Rachel. "No" he tried to argue. "Nathan, I'm just asking you to spend some time in the corner and not much..." Rachel tried to explain but Nathan cut him off, "You're not in charge of me and I don't have to listen to you." Rachel, for the first time, had to see a tantrum from Nathan as the boy continued screaming at Rachel that she wasn't in charge of him. Finally, Rachel snapped as she turned Nathan sideways and started spanking him.

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

Do not throw a tantrum at me

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

And when I tell you to stay in the corner you do as told

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

And I'm so disappointed in your behavior lately

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

I appreciate a good joke but your jokes are going overboard, kiddo.

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

You got to put a stop to it

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

I expect you to be back to behaving again

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

You got me Nathan?

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

Rachel ended the spanking as Nathan burst in sobs. "You spanked me" Nathan sobbed as Rachel pulled him in a hug. "I know kiddo. But you weren't being nice to me, right?" Rachel said. "I'm sorry" Nathan apologized, still crying. "Alright, you got to calm down now Nathan. Stop crying" Rachel said as she rubbed Nathan's back. Nathan calmed down a little but he still looked upset. "Would you feel better if you talked to the boys?" Rachel asked and at Nathan's nod, she skyped the boys and watched with a fond smile as Nathan perked up while he talked to the boys.

The boys had eventually understand that Nathan had just gotten spanked but they trusted Rachel to do a fair job when she is charge. Later, they would ask Rachel what happened but for now, they just focused on calming their youngest down. And even making the boy realize that indeed, Rachel's in charge now whether he likes it or not.

A/N

Dedicated to Nazzayah!

Thank you to those reading.

Please Read/ Vote/ Comment/ Prompt me!

xx Hailey