Deadly combination - A gift from fans and a bad mood

Prompt - what about if they have to meet up with one direcction to i don't knwo record a song and the members of the wanted go somewhere and nathan is still in the studio with 1d and he misbehaves and zayn gives him a spanking as does liam and lou because nath broke a very expensive equipment and later after thee 3 of them soothe and comfort him tom comes to the studio and he's pissed but the 1d boys don't let tom touch nath bc he already recieved his punishment tomm does anyway spanks hiom once or twice and is suddenly pinned down by liam and lou and gets spanked by zayn with the belt.

 ~~~~~~

One Direction and The Wanted, both bands were going to perform altogether for a charity show. As it was for charity both bands couldn’t decline the offer. Pushing besides their thoughts, rivalry and feelings against each other they were to meet up for rehearsals Friday morning.

Tom woke up in a bad mood Friday morning with no particular reason. He sat down in the car wincing when the boys got a little too loud for his liking. “Shut up boys! Now listen up. We’re all going to cooperate with the One Direction boys. No fight. No misbehavior. Just rehearsals and we’re out of there. Remember we’re doing this for charity.” Tom ordered the boys. They all roll their eyes but knew better than answering back Tom. Well all except Nathan’s yes mom which earned him a swat on his left thigh from Tom. “I’m serious Nathan, especially you.” Tom raised an eyebrow at Nathan.

They reached One Direction flat and the meeting between the boys was awkward at first but soon they got into the flow. Even Zayn and Max had pushed aside their differences to work together. Only Tom and Nathan seemed a little off. Tom was still nursing his bad mood while Nathan was a little pissed at Tom for swatting him twice when they got down the car for being as slow as a snail as Tom called it.

Three hours later the boys were still not getting anywhere with their song so they decided to get a break. Max and Tom went out to smoke while Jay and Siva decided to take some air. Nathan stayed behind with Zayn, Louis, Niall, Liam and Harry. They were just chilling around when Nathan saw a miniature piano made of glass. It attracted him. He stood up going to take a better look at the object when Liam called him from behind. “Nathan, mate, just don’t touch the little piano. It’s a little fragile, a gift from the fans. It was broken. We’ve fixed it but its fragile.” Nathan shrugged and sat back down.

“I’m hungry.” Niall stood up. “God! This boy and his food. Inseparable, I tell you.” Harry snickered and stood up with Niall to go get the much demanded food. “You’re just jealous of my appetite.” Niall mocked. “Sure buddy whatever you say.” Harry clapped his shoulder. Nathan took that moment of distraction to move to that little piano again. He took the object in his hand exploring it when he heard, “Don’t touch that it will…” Zayn’s voice trailed off as hearing a sudden voice behind him shocked Nathan and the object fell from his hand breaking in pieces.

The boys gasped. “You were told not to touch that.” Louis seethed. He reached forward and pulled Nathan towards him. Nathan struggled he didn’t like where the conversation was going. Nathan pulled his wrist from Louis’s hand, “Its not my fault. Its just an object. Why are you over reacting? Its Zayn’s fault. He scared me calling from behind.” Louis was furious now, “What? You blame Zayn for that?” “Zayn, mate, he’s all yours.”

“Stop stalling this Nathan. You know you deserve it.” Zayn said pulling Nathan over his lap. Nathan shook his head and started wiggling in an effort to get off Zayn’s lap. He hated that position. Soon, he felt Zayn’s hand on his backside and started squirming madly. Zayn stopped to adjust Nathan so that the kid doesn’t fall down. Nathan worked his left hand from under him to shove Zayn hard in the chest making Zayn fall flat on the bad while he fell down Zayn’s lap. Liam moved to check Zayn while Nathan took a run towards the door only to be caught by Louis who bend him over the couch giving him ten rapid swats over the seat of his jeans.