The first of firsts

Prompt - Maybe another flashback one where we see the first time ever that the boys (except Tom) spank Nath like they all look at Nath and remember the first time ever spanked him and how they felt before, during and after spanking Nath. So only max, jay and Siva since we know the first time Tom spanked Nath.

~~~~~~~

Nobody ever thought The Wanted could be so strict when it comes to keeping their youngest in control and at his best behavior. Who would have thought that they would use spanking as a method to discipline the baby of the band. Not only Nathan but Tom, Max, Jay and Siva also hated spankings but if it was what Nathan needed the boys never hesitated to dish out one good spanking to the boy. Believe it or not, it was actually what helped Nathan.

It was Tom who was the first one to spank Nathan. Nathan sleeping off his alarm when The Wanted was supposed to meet Scooter Braun wasn’t quite appreciated by specially Tom. Not to forget the attitude that Nathan gave the boys. All this prompted Tom to flip the boy over his lap and spank Nathan. Though he cursed them and fought all the way through it, Tom stopped only when Nathan broke down in sobs and promised he’ll never do it again. But looking at the boy now, the boys couldn’t believe what a simple spanking could do to the boy.

Sitting on the couch, they watched Nathan curled up in Jay’s side, sleeping soundly. “You guys remember the first time we spanked Nathan?” Tom asked. “Yeah! Can’t forget really” Max chuckled. “It was hard to but it was needed” Siva said. “You guys were so hesitant! I still remember!” Tom chuckled.

Though Tom had made it clear to the boys that being older than Nathan, they also could spank Nathan, none of the boys really wanted to. Often it was Tom only who had to spank Nathan and Nathan had somehow started thinking he needs to behave only in front of Tom as only Tom would spank him not the others. But soon Nathan’s misconception was cleared when one by one all of the boys had to take Nathan to task.

“I remember I was the one who spanked Nathan first before Siva and Jay.” Max said chuckling at the memory.

~~~~~~Max’s flashback~~~~~~

They were at the studios and while the others were recording, Nathan was being cranky. Max offered to take Nathan out and just have a walk and come back. Simple! Not quite! While walking they met up with a little girl who asked them for their autograph. Max signed it and when the girl asked Nathan, Nathan shook his muttering a “fuck off!” “Nath” Max warned. “What? I don’t want to, alright?” Nathan shouted and the girl burst in tears. Max hugged her and forced Nathan to give her a hug and dragged Nathan back in the studio.

Tom, Siva and Jay saw Max dragging Nathan by his ear to the studio. Max pulled Nathan in the private room next to the recording room and flipped the boy over his lap. Nathan knew what was going to happen so he started struggling. “No. Max! No! You can’t do this!” Nathan shouted. “You’ve been a brat since the recording started and then you misbehaved with that little girl. So, why shouldn’t I do this?” Max asked. Nathan hung his head down. He knew he couldn’t get out of this.

SWAT SWAT You need to SWAT SWAT stop giving people SWAT SWAT such an attitude SWAT SWAT This is not done SWAT SWAT Nathan SWAT SWAT You’ve been SWAT SWAT misbehaving SWAT SWAT since morning SWAT SWAT We gave you SWAT SWAT many chances SWAT SWAT But making that little girl SWAT SWAT cry SWAT SWAT wasn’t done SWAT SWAT baby SWAT SWAT so buckle up SWAT SWAT and drop that SWAT SWAT attitude SWAT SWAT understood me SWAT SWAT Nathan SWAT SWAT Never again SWAT SWAT