Perks of being the big brother

“Hey Big Bro!” Jess greeted as she walked in The Wanted flat, “Well Big Bros.” “Hey Jess. Hello sweetie. Hi princess. Hey there little girl.” Came a stream of greetings. Nathan rolled his eyes at the boys’ treating HIS sister like a princess. “Hi” He gave Jess a cold greeting.

He still hadn’t forgotten that his sister ratted on him and told his mother about how he had been swearing on Celebrity Juice. Nathan had made sure that his mother doesn’t watch that episode and even made her miss the repeat telecast. He didn’t want a spanking from his mum after earning a few swats from Jay backstage itself. Then Siva had washed his mouth with soap. Of course that hadn’t been it. Max gave him a long spanking and to top it he had earned 15 swats from the paddle from Tom as a reminder. They wanted Nathan to remember that how many kids take him as role model and him swearing on national tv was a big NO-NO.

He was already sore from that and then his little sister went on you tube to watch that episode again which reminded their mother that she had missed her son being on tv. Of course Mommy Sykes was not happy at her son at all. Nathan suffered a badly sore ass when his mum spanked him like a child. She didn’t even stop when Nathan told her the boys already spanked him. Instead she muttered, “They did a good job. I’m just leaving a reminder.” Nathan felt really embarrassed to be spanked over his mum’s lap like he was seven again. Jess had said she was sorry. She did not mean to get Nathan spanked. Nathan had forgiven her but that did not give his backside any relief and neither did the boys lift up the curfews or return him his phone. He hadn’t been on twitter since like forever. Nope, he was definitely angry at Jess.

At lunch came another embarrassment for Nathan when the boys decided to ask Jess about the most embarrassing moments of Nathan during his childhood. Of course Jess took pleasure in telling all the embarrassing moments of Nathan. That made Nathan even more mad at her. Jess took notice of Nathan’s mood and decided she’ll talk to him after lunch. Siva also noticed Nathan’s mood being off. He wasn’t quite good at teasing. Sure, he’ll be doing some playful jabs or jokes but not much. Maybe that’s why he noticed Nathan sulking. Have to talk to the baby after lunch, Siva thought.

“Hey Nath! What’s up with you?” Jess asked as she sat next to Nathan in his room while the boys were down. “What’s up with me? What’s up with you Jess?” Nathan yelled. He was actually happy that the boys were going for a walk otherwise yelling at the little Jess might have given him another sore bottom. Except that Nathan did not know that Siva was home. Siva stayed back as he wanted to talk to Nathan. He heard the noise and walked up the stairs, standing right behind Nathan’s door, ready to get inside if things turn wrong.

“Do you enjoy getting me embarrassed in front of people?” Nathan shouted. “Look Nath, if you’re talking about downstairs then you know it’s the boys. There is no embarrassment in front of them.” Jess said a little shocked because his brother never reacted like this before. “Not only the boys, Jess. But mom. If you hadn’t ratted on me then she wouldn’t have spank me.” Nathan continued. “Oh so that’s the problem. You’re angry because you got spanked.” Jess teased. That did not good to Nathan’s mood. “You know what’s the problem, Jess? You’re the problem. You’re just an annoying stupid little sister that I have to deal with. You always cause me problems. I hate you.” Nathan rambled.

Jess was definitely hurt by that. Not only did his brother blame him for every problem but he also said he hated her. Tears streaming down her face, Jess opened the door only to be met by Siva. “Aww Jess” Siva said hugging her. Jess broke down crying in Siva’s arms. When she pulled away Siva said sternly, “You are in big trouble Nath.” Nathan looked down already feeling a little guilty that he made his little sister cry. But still Jess was a trouble. Now he was in trouble because of her. “You’re going to spank me for her?” Nathan asked not believing Siva would actually do that. “If you want Jess to do it, I have no problem.” Siva said knowing Nathan would prefer Siva to be spanking him than Jess. “I don’t want anyone to spank me.” Nathan muttered looking at his feet. “Over my lap it is then.” Siva said sitting on Nathan’s bed.

Siva adjusted the boy on his lap making sure he wouldn’t fall. Nathan looked up to find Jess still standing at the door, “Get out of here Jess.” “No, Jess stays. It is part of your punishment. Your boxers stay up, if Jess stays. If you want her to go, then it is double on the bare.” Siva replied. Nathan didn’t say anything but settled down quietly on Siva’s lap allowing Siva to pull down his jeans.

SWAT SWAT You do NOT SWAT SWAT yell at people SWAT SWAT specially NOT SWAT SWAT at YOUR SWAT SWAT little sister. SWAT SWAT You do NOT SWAT SWAT hurt SWAT SWAT someone’s SWAT SWAT feelings. SWAT SWAT You made Jess cry. SWAT SWAT Jess was not at fault SWAT SWAT if you had mind your language SWAT SWAT then nobody would have spanked you SWAT SWAT You understood me? SWAT SWAT Never again Nath SWAT SWAT.

“Ow… ow… I’m sorry. So sorry. I didn’t mean to.” Nathan sobbed curling in Siva’s lap soaking his shirt with tears. “I know kid” Siva answered rubbing Nathan’s back. “Nath, babe, haven’t you got something specific to tell Jess?” Siva asked setting Nathan on his feet and pulling up his jeans. Nathan hissed as the fabric touched his sore skin but nodded moving towards Jess. Jess hesitated a little when Nathan moved towards her but did not resist the hug from her big brother. “I’m sorry Jess. I don’t hate you. Just acted out of stupidity” Nathan hugged her, his tears soaking her shirt as well. “Its alright Nath. I forgive you brother.” Jess said hugging Nathan tight.

“Jess, Seev, Nath! Ice-cream anyone?” Jay shouted. “Coming” Jess shouted, “lets go bro.” “You go. We’re coming.” Nathan answered. Jess ran down going to get her share of ice-cream before the boys finish everything.

“Thanks Seev.” Nathan said giving Siva a hug. “For tanning your little white behind?” Siva laughed. “No for Jess.” Nathan smiled. “Perks of being a big brother, Nath. You can’t treat your little ones badly nor let them escape a punishment.” Siva said giving Nathan’s hair a ruffle. “Nath, I ate your ice-cream” Jess shouted. Siva laughed. Nathan groaned before smiling, “Seev, I’m eating yours.” “Nathan no” Siva shouted running behind Nathan. “Perks of being the little brother Seev.”

A/N

Hope its good!

Thank you to those reading.

Read/ Vote/ Comment/ Prompt.. You're most welcome.

xx Hailey