Fighting is bad

Prompt – a chapter where the boys go all together to pick up Nathan from school and they see a circle of people yelling "fight, fight!" so they go there to split the boys and they find Nathan sitting on top of a guy punching his face. They take Nathan home and punish him for starting a fight.

Prompt - Maybe add that Nath keeps fighting with the other boys and in general throws a big fit kicking, hitting and yelling at the boys. The boys at first give him a few smacks to stop the tantrum and try other things but it only results in Nathan fighting with the boys becoming more aggressive. So the boys finally leave him alone to stop to finish his tantrum. When Nath finishes he tries to run or hide from the boys, but one of the boys find him and are about to punish him when Nath tries throwing a fit again but this time impatient one of the boys doesn't let him and spanks him then putting him in the corner

~~~~~~~~

Nathan had always been the poster boy of cuteness and good behavior. But that was not always the truth. Since he was just a teenager, Nathan also happened to have his slip ups. After all, he was a school going kid and there were lots of incidents that keep happening in such a kid's life. And in all those incidents, sometimes they are innocent and sometimes they are guilty. Luckily, Nathan had the boys who had taken up the responsibility of his upbringing and would always keep an eye on such incidents in Nathan's life.

The boys witnessed such an incident recently when they went to fetch Nathan from school. Since a few days the boys had been very busy and couldn't really spend much time with Nathan so they thought that it will be a good idea to go fetch the boy from school. This way they can spend some time with their youngest one. It seemed like a good idea until they reached the school. The scene that awaited them had them all shocked. The boys couldn't believe that their little Nathan could ever be involved in a fight and misbehave like this.

When they reached the school, they saw the kids leaving and not far from the gate, they heard kids screaming "fight, fight." Curious, the boys walked over to the circle of students in order to get a closer look. "Is that Nathan?" Jay asked. "It is our Nath" Siva confirmed as they saw Nathan sitting on top of a guy punching his face. "Nathan" Tom shouted. Startled, Nathan scrambled off the boy and stood up. Tom looked like he was about to scold Nathan but Max stepped forward, not wanting to embarrass the boy in front of his schoolmates. "Come on, let's go home" Max said, pulling Nathan to the car. "I can't believe that you were in a fight" Jay said. "I..." Nathan started but was cut off by Tom, "shut your mouth. I want no explanations until we reach home."

Reaching home, Tom was quick to pull Nathan to stand in front of him. "You got five minutes to tell me why you were in a fight with another boy." Tom said. "He was teasing me so I hit him" Nathan bluntly replied. "Couldn't you tell a teacher or someone?" Max asked. "He asked for a fight so I hit him" Nathan simply said. "Did we raise you up like this? As someone who thinks that fighting is a solution?" Siva asked. "Oh come on, Siva. It was just a fight" Nathan snorted. Angry, Tom turned Nathan sideways and smacked his backside.

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

He was about to pull Nathan over his lap when the boy pushed him. "Nathan" Max shouted, smacking Nathan's backside but instead of calming down, Nathan turned aggressive and started kicking around and hitting the boys. Angry, Tom pulled out his belt. "No, Tom, calm down." Siva said. Max pulled Nathan by his arm and dragged him upstairs. "Finish your tantrum. Calm down and then we'll talk." Max said as he locked Nathan in the room.

Half an hour passed and Nathan's screams and kicks stopped. Sighing, Jay went to fetch the boy and came down with the boy. "Come on, let's finish your punishment" Tom said. "Don't you dare touch me" Nathan said, hitting and pushing Tom. "Enough" Tom shouted as he bent Nathan over the couch. Pulling down the boy's jeans and boxer, Tom started spanking the boy.

SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP

I am so disappointed in you Nathan.

SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP

Fighting with people.

SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP

Throwing tantrums

SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP

Misbehaving with us on top of that

SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP

Hitting and kicking us

SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP

You're making me doubt if we were wrong in raising you

SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP

I don't want such an incident to repeat itself

SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP

You understand me, Nath?

SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP

Never again.

SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP

Ending the spanking, Tom didn't even take pity at the boy's tears since he was really angry. Dragging the boy to the corner, he pushed Nathan to the wall. "Nose touching, I want you to think about your actions for a while" Tom said. Sitting back on the couch, Tom tried his best to ignore the sniffles coming from the corner. Feeling very guilty, Nathan was trying his best to stifle his sobs so as not to make Tom angry. "Tom" Siva sighed as he looked to the corner. "Please, Tom" Jay said. Tom sighed as he walked over to Nathan. "Okay, okay, fine. Stop crying" Tom said as he pulled Nathan in a hug. "I'm sorry. I won't fight again. I'm sorry." Nathan cried. Tom sighed pulling Nathan to cuddle with him on the couch.

"I knew I didn't raise you wrong, baby. Don't ever make me doubt it again" Tom said as he kissed Nathan's forehead. "Our baby Nath will make us proud. He won't do such thing again, right?" Max asked as he rubbed Nathan's back. Nathan nodded seriously. Fighting is bad and Nathan realized it.

A/N

Dedicated to Psparkle022 and Nazzayah!

Thank you to those reading.

Please Read/ Vote/ Comment/ Prompt me!

xx Hailey