Accidents happen

Prompt - For the book baby of the band could you do one where Nath doesn't have time to go to the bathroom in the morning because the boys wanted to let him sleep as long as possible before their interview and during the interview he drank a lot of water so he tried to go after the interview but the boys told him to hurry up so he didn't go and when they are driving back they get stuck in traffic and Nath throws a tantrum because the traffic is to slow but he still doesn't tell the boys he has to go to the bathroom after two hours in the car they get back and Tom spanked Nath before he could get to the bathroom at the house and he ended up have a accident on Tom while he was being spanked. The boys feel bad and after Nathan is cleaned up they all cuddle and can Nath be like 16 or 17

~~~~~~~~

There's one thing Nathan has always been shy about was to voice out when he needed something. If he was hungry and he was not at home, he wouldn't tell anyone, just because he wasn't really comfortable with asking something. The same thing goes for bathroom. Ever since childhood, Nathan has always been shy to say that he needed the bathroom. If he wasn't at home, he would try to hold it in for as long as he could. Reason: Nathan just was never comfortable to ask for anything. And often Nathan had to bear the consequences of not speaking up too.

It had been a week that was packed with interviews, meet and greets, shows and stuffs. Since they were really tired, the boys had decided to sleep in and even after they woke up, they let Nathan sleep a little longer. They knew that if Nathan didn't have a complete sleep, he would be very cranky for the whole day. But they didn't know that not waking Nathan up would cause the kid to miss a bathroom break. Unfortunately for Nathan, even when he woke up, he didn't get the time to run to the bathroom as the boys kept telling him to hurry up otherwise they would be very late. Nathan had no other options than to miss his potty break.

When they reached the interview place, Nathan tried to sneak away to use the bathroom quickly but was called up by a staff member saying that they were going in in about two minutes. Nathan cast a glance at the bathrooms, deciding that he would use it after the interview. Throughout the interview, Nathan kept sipping a little water every often. And halfway through the interview as they cut off for a few seconds of break, Nathan had a little case of the hiccups. It certainly didn't ease the pressure on his bladder when Max held a bottle of water to his lips, making Nathan drink half of the water bottle to calm his hiccups. And it certainly was of no help at all when after the interview, Kevin rushed them back to the car with Nathan once again having no potty breaks.

All that Nathan was hoping was that they reach home as quickly as possible so that he could relieve his bursting bladder but trust his bad luck, they had to be stuck in traffic. He'd been squirming since long in the car and had already gotten a few questioning stares from Siva and Jay. Nathan could only calm his nerves for a few moment but when he noticed that the long queue of traffic wasn't easing at all, Nathan's anger got the best of him. "How stupid could you be Kev? When you knew there was going to be traffic at this time, you should have taken another road" Nathan shouted. "Nathan, behave" Siva warned. "Oh shut it. You're all at faults too. You kept rushing the whole day. Couldn't you rush through this interview too?" Nathan yelled. "I think you need a nap" Jay said. "I think you need to fuck off" Nathan replied. Tom had enough of Nathan's tantrums as he reached forward to give the boy a swat over his jeans clothed thigh, "I think you're getting a spanking as soon as we reach home." But that didn't calm Nathan's tantrums, he decided to make his displeasure known by whining and irritating everyone throughout their way home.

As soon as they reached home, Tom pulled Nathan by his ear, dragging the boy to the living room. Sitting on the couch he pulled Nathan on his lap, pushing the boy's jeans and boxers till his thigh as he started spanking the boy.

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

I had enough of your tantrums Nath

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

You know better than to speak to Kev or to us like that

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

Tom stop. Please stop.

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

Do not tell me to stop. I'll stop when I think you had enough.

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

Unfortunately for Nathan, those swats had him lose control over his bladder as he emptied himself all over himself and Tom. Tom gasped as he felt the boy wetting and quickly pulled the boy up to finish up. "Oh bud" Tom sighed as he watched Nathan burst in sobs. "I'm sorry" Nathan tried apologizing between sobs. "Go clean yourself, we'll take care of this" Max offered. Nathan looked at Tom as the man walked by him causing Tom to stop to give Nathan's hair a ruffle. "I'm not mad at you buddy. Accidents happen okay?" Nathan gave a little nod as he let Max wrap a towel around his waist before completely pulling off the jeans and boxers that was still around his knees. Max helped him to the bathroom, waiting besides the bathroom as Nathan cleaned himself up and leaving Siva and Jay to deal with the wet clothes and wet floor.

After a quick shower, Nathan was helped back downstairs where Tom and the boys made sure to apologize to the boy for not realizing that the boy hadn't gone to the bathroom at all. But Max also scolded Nathan for not speaking up about needing the bathroom. Deciding to put the incident past them, they put a movie in cuddling on the couch as Nathan fell asleep on Tom. "We need to be careful henceforth" Jay said. "We need to remind him to use the bathrooms" Siva said. "We gotta have frequent potty breaks because knowing Nathan, I can tell he is never going to say that he needs to use the bathroom." Max said. "Put on potty breaks reminders, boys if we want to avoid such accidents. We've got another Baby Nathan duty now." Tom chuckled as their youngest slept on, oblivious to the plans.

A/N

Dedicated to Cinderella___!

Thank you to those reading.

Please Read/ Vote/ Comment/ Prompt me!

xx Hailey