The bet

Prompt - Hey!! I have a strange prompt lol. I was thinking about one where Nathan takes a dare of his friend: get laid with the hottest girl of school. He doesn't want to look like a chicken nor let his friends find out he's still a virgin, so he starts texting the girl and gifting her expensive things to buy her. Then one night the boys are out he brings her to the house and are about to turn up the heat when one of the boys come back (maybe Jay) and find Nathan with the girl on the couch. He scolds him, maybe puts him in the corner when the girl leaves, and calls the other boys. When they come back, Nathan gets angry at them and shouts at them the girl is not even pretty to him, that it was just a bet. Then the boys punish him twice hard in order to teach baby Nath how to treat a lady.

~~~~~~~~

One of Nathan's bad habits was that he could easily get influenced by anybody. It was one of those habits that often led him in big troubles. No matter how many times the boys would warned Nathan not let himself be influenced by the wrong people, the boy would often fall victim to that. Especially with his peers, Nathan would often let himself be influenced by his so called school friends and end up getting pulled over the boys' laps.

Recently, something similar had happened. A new girl had come to school and Nathan's friends dared him to get laid with that girl. Nathan, ever being the gentleman, had refused to do such a thing at first but then his friends started laughing at him and calling him names. "Is Nath a virgin?" Someone laughed out while the other called Nathan a scared baby. Not one to chicken out, Nathan slowly got influenced in accepting the bet: Within a week, he had to get laid with the hottest girl at school.

Slowly, Nathan started working on the bet without letting the boys' even get a hint about it. He started texting the girl, became good friends with her, starting buying her flower and finally asked her out. Then it came to the actually part of the bet. Nathan had planned to bring Melissa home and for that he had thought of a good plan. As soon as the boys set out for the meeting with Scooter, Nathan faked being sick but managed to get that boys to leave without him, insisting that he could stay home for a few hours without them. His plan was working perfectly or at least that's what he thought.

He brought Melissa home only minutes after the boys went. Sure, he'd feel a bit guilty when Tom and Max kept worrying over him. He felt bad to lie to Siva who kept fussing over him. He didn't like the way Jay felt guilty to leave Nathan alone but he soon forgot all these feelings for his plan. He got Melissa to the house and slowly he got on with his plan. What started with a kiss slowly became heated and Nathan was completely loss in making out with Melissa to even hear the front door open. But minutes later, he did feel Jay twisting his ear.

"What are you doing?" Nathan gasped. "Really Nath?" Jay huffed. "I can't believe this" Max sighed, minutes later when he reached home along with Tom and Siva after Jay's phone call. They had wanted to cancel their meeting as soon as Nathan said that he didn't feel well. On Nathan's insistence, they went for the meeting but Jay decided to come back to watch over Nathan. When he came back, he found the boy making out with a girl on the couch. Minutes later, he informed the boys.

"Nathan, corner" Tom said. "No" Nathan insisted. "What's going on?" Melissa asked. "Young lady, I think you should leave." Siva said as he escorted the girl out of the door and returned back. "Nath, you're too young you shouldn't be doing such things" Tom tried explaining, "If you like her..." Nathan cut Tom off as he shouted, "I don't even find her pretty. I just had a bet to get laid with her." "You what?" Max gasped. They listened to how Nathan's friends influenced and him in this bet. "Bend over the couch" Max said. "What? You can't..." Nathan trailed off. "Over the couch" Max shouted as he pulled off his belt. Nathan couldn't even struggle as Max pushed him to bend over the couch, pulling down his jeans and boxers.

SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP

I can't believe that you did all this for a bet

SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP

You lied to us and faked sick

SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP

You misused the trust of a girl

SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP

We haven't taught you to disrespect a lady like that ever

SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP

And all this because of a bet

SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP

I'm so disappointed in you

SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP SHWAP

Max ended the spanking as he pulled Nathan to cuddle on the couch. "I'm so sorry. I'm sorry. I was so bad" Nathan sobbed. "It's okay baby. You realized your mistake. That's enough" Max tried comforting Nathan. "Tomorrow you apologize to the girl and tell her the truth" Siva said as Nathan nodded. "And you make us meet those boys who placed this bet with you" Tom said. Nathan gave a nod again as he let Jay scoop him up in a hug.

From now on, he's never going to get into such bets again.

A/N

Dedicated to Psparkle022!

Thank you to those reading.

Please Read/ Vote/ Comment/ Prompt me!

xx Hailey