insecurities and comforting

TW- RON WILL BE BODY SHAMING AND SAYING RATHER RUDE STUFF TO HERMIONE, YES I KNOW RON WOULD NEVER SAY THESE THINGS BUT ITS FOR THE BOOK. 8th year

Readers pov:

Tears started to fall down Hermione's cheek as Ron started to insult and scream at her.

"Stop crying you ugly bookworm!" Ron shouted at her, intimidating her. They had just stepped out of the party that was in the room of requirement, "Don't be so dramatic!"

"I-I'm sorry," Hermione managed to choke out as her emotions clouded her throat.

"Shut up! Count your calories, starve yourself, I don't care! Do anything to stop putting on weight, you're getting fat!" Ron screamed at her not noticing someone step out of the ROR, "You ugly little rat, you were embarrassing me on purpose to our friends!"

"I'm sorry Ron! I didn't mean to!" Hermione murmured not being able to look him in the eye.

"Now stop crying!" Ron snapped, "When we go back in there you will laugh at my jokes and don't say anything unless I talk to you! Understand?"

"Yes." Hermione whispered wiping her tears away.

"I said do you understand!" Ron yelled, Hermione breathing in his breath that was highly intoxicated with firewhiskey.

"Yes," Hermione managed to say.

"Good, now put some make up on! You look like a mess, like always!" Ron said before walking away. He walked back into the room of requirement.

"Ron, where's Hermione?" Harry asked concerned, he had saw ron forcefully kiss her before but he wasn't sure what was going on. He had a suspicion that Ron wasn't treating her right and he just wanted what was best for his sister.

"Oh she just had to go to the bathroom really quickly!" Ron said smiling at Harry in a fake way. Harry nodded his head before inviting him to get more drinks.

~CHANGE OF SCENE TO HERMIONE~

Tears cascaded down her cheeks, smearing her mascara.

"Granger?" A manly voice said.

"Ron? Please no stop, Please!" Hermione begged as she was sitting on the floor her back against the wall.

"I'm not the disgusting weasley and I won't hurt you!" The man said sitting down next to her.

"Malfoy? What do you want?" Hermione accidentally shouted in surprise.

"I can't believe Weasley is doing this to you! I will kill him!" Draco said looking around at her.

"Why? Why are you saying these things? You don't like me. Nobody does," Hermione said as she sobbed.

"Hermione everybody likes you, I can't believe you let Weasle do this to you! You are beautiful and a strong women! 1 third of the golden trio! The brains of the golden trio! You defeated Voldemort!" Draco said touching Hermione's face making her flinch. He put her arm around her pulling her close letting her tears wet his suit. He covered her from the world as if evil was approaching...