Daily prophet

Dracos pov:

He was furious. So furious he could have punched a wall or a Rita skeeter. How dare she intrude on his personal life. How dare she publish something that a MALFOY and his girlfriend wanted to keep a secret. When I get my hands on that girl I'm going to rip her head off. Everyone got the daily prophet delivered by an owl! I paid extra to get my daily prophet an hour early. Oh my god, what were they going to do? I quickly pulled my Slytherin cloak around as I rushed to get my quill and paper out of my drawers to write to Hermione. This is a disaster. He sent his owl and said to meet by the great hall as it was urgent.

5 minutes later...

As soon as he got to Hermione he shoved the newspaper into her face as she took it and skipped to page 5 to read the whole thing.

"What the hell does she think she's doing!" She screamed quickly quietening down,"Who do you think tipped her off?"

I hadn't even thought about that. Who could it be?

"Everyones going to know about us in about 45 minutes!" I whisper shouted.

"Is that such a bad thing?" She said softly making me think about everything. After about 30 seconds I murmured

"No.."

She took my hand as we went to the library to pass time until breakfast.

Time had gone fast as we realized it was time for breakfast we walked near each other to the great hall but not next to each other as people were still filing in. I shot a discreet wink at her as we sat down at our tables. Owls came swooping in dropping mail everywhere. After about 5 seconds some people started to gasp, some shouted and some people well some people (Ron) had fainted.

"OH MY GOSH, THIS IS THE CUTEST THING EVER! THE SHIP HAS SAILED BLAISE I REPEAT THE SHIP HAS SAILED!!!!" Pansy was shouting at Blaise excitedly whilst there was equal noise from ginny squealing excitedly at Hermione who just blushed, embarrassed.

"Hermione are you ok? Did someone use polyjuice potion? O-or Imperio!?" yelled a shocked harry.

"Harry don't be silly! I'm with Draco!" As she said this I walked over hugged her from behind and said,

"Hey, babe!"

Pansy and ginny fainted from happiness.