A wizards rose

After the war Fred is alive and George and Fred are teacher assistants who hang around with kids and they are basically just there to pull pranks on people. But this is how McGonagall always wanted it to be like. 8th year.
Readers POV:
Hermione stopped in her tracks as a tiny little rose fell onto her hand.
"Hello..." Fred started.
"Hermione!" George continued as the rose spurted into a normal size rose.
"What's going on?" Hermione asked holding the rose whilst frowning at it.
"Well since Christmas is coming up we decided to help people find their true love!" George said happily.
"This rose will lead you to your soulmate no matter if they are muggle or wizard!" Fred said in the same tone as George, "And we have decided to test it on you!"
"Why do I feel the sudden urge to go to the great hall?!" Hermione cried confused as she started walking to the great hall.
"It must be working!!" Gred and Feorge said in unison as they walked with Hermione. They reached the great hall watching everyone dive into their dinner. Hermione broke into a jog as she came over to the slytherin table watching as Draco Malfoy stood up. Everyone dropped dead silent watching as Draco and Hermione both stood in front of each other with the exact same rose. The only difference being Hermiones was green and dracos was red (reference to one and other being in gryffindor and slytherin). They both turned golden shining extremely bright as they walked closer to each other.
"Never predicted that freddie...." George murmured to Fred everyone hearing.
"I know right...." Fred whispered back. Hermione understood instantly and dropped her rose. Breaking into a run as they went over to Draco hugging him explaining everything. They pulled about and shared a deep, beautiful kiss.