Truth about people potion

Readers POV:

"Ah Miss Granger you have finished your potion!" Slughorn said merrily then turned to the whole class, "If this potion came in contact with skin it would still affect the person and let me remind you that the potion makes people tell the truth of what they think of every person nearby-"
"OMG HERMIONE IM LITERALLY SO SORRY!" Slughorn got cut off by Ron who started shouting as he knocked the potion over by accident spilling its contents al over hermione.
"Well here we go!" Slughorn said going to his desk and leaning back in his chair observing the situation.
"Ronald you are a great friend but I will literally never forgive you for this!" Hermione sighed placing her head in her hands, the potion took over making her look up and turn to Harry.
"You are the best friend ever, I could never ask for a better friend!" Hermione smiled at Harry.
"I literally hope you go die you bitch," Hermione stated looking at daphene with a straight face, making all the slytherin laugh their heads off.
"Same goes to you Parkinson,"
"You need to stop being so clingy, but overall you are an ok person!" Hermione shrugged looking at Lavender.
"Dean, Thomas we aren't close friends but you are good people!"
"Parvati, I don't really have much to say to you,"
"Neville, thank you for being my first friend!"
"Zabini you seem like a cool person!" Hermione said laughing as he tried to high five Draco at her answer.
"Malfoy, please have my babies they would be very cute and we could send them to hogwarts and get married. Please date me I love you. You are vert hot and sexy. And smart I guess but who cares about that am I right? Anyways you are kind of a prick but that doesn't matter because I'm completely in love with you and I think I may have to go to therapy about it. Also did you know that you are literally-" She got cut off by Slughorn shoving the antidote down her throat. Draco looked completed out of it maybe even kind of scared. She seemed obsessed.
"This is all you fault Weasley!" Hermione screamed hitting and slapping Rons arms, "You better run before I Avarda you!"
"Haha jokes right?" Draco laughed nervously.
"Nope I'm pretty sure she's for real obsessed with you!" Theo looked over at Draco and laughed.
"She wants to have my babies?" Draco said still in shock.