On the way to the library

Readers pov:

Hermione had thought she had lost all her friends (Blaise, Theo, Pansy, Draco, Ginny, Harry, Ron) when she had turned the corner. She told them she was going to the library so she stuck with that as she they may go to the library and not find her their then be confused.

"Hey mia, when do we have rounds?" Draco said running up to her.

"One they are at 10 pm and two, when did you start calling me Hermione?" Hermione asked.

"Oh ya know wanted a change!" Draco said now walking in time with her. She stopped walking so he stopped walking confused.

"Well I would prefer you called me 'Mione!" Hermione murmured seductively biting her lip and 'accidentally' grazing her hand over his abs. He groaned.

"So thats how you want to play, huh?" Draco whispered moving closer to her so their bodies were practically touching. They hadn't noticed their friend following them, shocked.

"If this is the game, then I'd like to continue Dray!" Hermione licked her lips. He groaned then backed her up into the wall, making it so there was no space in between them. He kissed her lips hungrily and aggressively, making it super awkward for their friends who followed them.

"Okay im just going to turn away and run away now!" Theo laughed.

"Hashtag scarred for life!" Blaise laughed, Hermione had been teaching everyone muggle things so occasionally you would hear her Slytherin friends go like 'teaaaa' when the professors told them something.